Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Is your life internally or externally controlled...
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Is your life internally or externally controlled... (Read 238 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Is your life internally or externally controlled...
Jun 11th, 2019 at 10:42am
Print Post  
As I've read thru these threads over time, it seems there are two broad types of people here...

those who feel in control of their destiny and believe their lives are mostly a function of decisions they have made in their lives, for themselves...lets say that they would say 90% of where they are in the lives - health, happiness, career etc...is a result of internal forces, or decisions they were in control of and made that led them to where they are now...these people believe others are also in control and responsible for where they are in life

then there are those that seem to believe that the external forces, forces they have no control over, influence where they are in life to a much greater degree...so maybe they would say 70% is due to their life choices and 30% is due to factors they have no control over...these people believe others are also not in control are victims of where they are...

The imagery is the person who exercises and eats rights and is healthy and takes control and responsibility, vs the couch dweller eating junk food and whining incessantly about genetics that cause their weight issue...

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Re: Is your life internally or externally controlled...
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Let me guess. The people who are internally controlled (i.e. the better people) are the ones whose beliefs are largely the same as your own, and the externally controlled (i.e. the junk food crowd) are the ones that hold beliefs opposite you.

As an FYI, our own right-wing Stormfront_Stu claims it is genetics that separate the races and, in his words, why some races are low performing savages and whites are at the top of the heap. Would you disagree completely with Stu? I would hope so.

Queshank wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:29am:
Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric.  The GOP wanted to ride that wave as long as possible to fire up the base ... not realizing what they'd get when they unleashed the beast. He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 10:50am:
Let me guess. The people who are internally controlled (i.e. the better people) are the ones whose beliefs are largely the same as your own, and the externally controlled (i.e. the junk food crowd) are the ones that hold beliefs opposite you.

As an FYI, our own right-wing Stormfront_Stu claims it is genetics that separate the races and, in his words, why some races are low performing savages and whites are at the top of the heap. Would you disagree completely with Stu? I would hope so.
there are Low IQ  Individuals in all races whites included Low IQ Fiddler Ulysses the TROLL and yourself are prime examples of this.

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 11:33am
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 11:21am:
there are Low IQ  Individuals in all races whites included Low IQ Fiddler Ulysses the TROLL and yourself are prime examples of this.

You can't even use grammatically correct English when you try. Hard to take you seriously.

Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric.  The GOP wanted to ride that wave as long as possible to fire up the base ... not realizing what they'd get when they unleashed the beast. He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Yasmin 8-24-19

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 11:34am
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 11:21am:

Three Little Trumpigs

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF House Leader

Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
In answer to the OP: Both. It is not an either/or issue.

The 17th Century ~ The halfway point between the Middle Ages and Modernity

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #6 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 11:33am:
You can't even use grammatically correct English when you try. Hard to take you seriously.
not my fault if you can't handle the truth shitty diaper.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 11:34am:

I rest my case

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #8 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:33pm:
not my fault if you can't handle the truth shitty diaper.

I simply laugh at your stupidity. You try to support Trump and be a loyal Trump-slave and right-wing drone, but you make your side look (even more) ridiculous (than it already is). With friends like you the Trump-slaves will have to triple up their 2020 efforts.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Frank1 wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:23pm:
In answer to the OP: Both. It is not an either/or issue.

In general I'd say i'm the former...I I don't like something I change it...Most of where I am today, good and bad, is a function of choices I've made...

There are clearly things outside our control - health often - just saw a story of parents with a downs syndrome kid and then got leukemia and passed away...(the comedian)...and he now has MS...BUT he is very positive and trying to help others go thru very difficult times...

I suppose I wrote this as when I read through peoples posts, its pretty clear to see where they fall on the spectrum.....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Is your life internally or externally controlled...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog