Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric. (Read 475 times)
Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric.
Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Vypr loves to run around sharing my observations on Trump as if they mean something.  I noticed his new sig is another observation I made during the primaries.

Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric.  He absorbed it all and capitalized on it and played it and the right wing base to win the presidency.

What Vypr is ignoring are the inevitable monsters left wing rhetoric started trying to create in the 2016 election.  There's a lot of people on the left ignoring that rhetoric or thinking it's reasonable and not irresponsible.  There were on the right too.

I mean do you really think I would say and (still) think all this about Trump ... and yet proclaim my intent to vote for him because the left has become worse if I truly didn't think so?  At worse you'd think I'd simply sit out the 2020 election like I did the 2016 election.

But no... I think my vote for Trump in 2020 might be the most important vote I've ever made in my life.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Re: Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric.
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Awwww..... you felt you had to spin it this time. I'm touched.

Queshank wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:01am:
A pandering douchebag simply giving voice to the thoughts and concerns of millions of middle Americans. There's another thread where I said he's simply telling people what they want to hear. And he is. Trump is nothing if not an opportunist.

What he's doing is exposing the petty minded thinking of a shitload of Americans.

Queshank

Queshank wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:03pm:
And I was saying Trump represents the ego and superego too.  As in...that's exactly the moral compass and thought process behind the Trumpa Loompahs.  He's really popular around these parts.  Even my dad and older sister are Trumpa Loompahs because "he has the balls to say what other politicians won't" ... in other words ... exactly what they all have been thinking for years.  It's sad.  And really makes me want to hasten my exit out of state sooner than next summer.  I grew up here.  I've hated it since I was in the 4th grade and always get pulled back.

Queshank

Queshank wrote on Sep 2nd, 2015 at 10:09am:
We need to go back to pretending a wall on the southern border is about immigration of all people's not just brown ones.

Queshank

Queshank wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:55am:
And you wonder why I think Trump supporters are full of spite and petty emotions?
Of course they're cheerful.  They finally have the dictator they've been longing for to put their anger and spite into action.

Queshank

Queshank wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:29am:
Trump ....He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.  His rhetoric and style dovetail nicely with WWE events.  Idiocracy anyone?

Queshank

Queshank:
  • Trump... He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.
  • Trump supporters... They finally have the dictator they've been longing for to put their anger and spite into action.
  • We need to go back to pretending a wall on the southern border is about immigration of all people's not just brown ones.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:22pm:
Awwww..... you felt you had to spin it this time. I'm touched.

Thank you for further making my case for me.

Which is this:

The left, and leftists, are so much worse.

You're welcome for my objective analysis Vypr.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
This is an invitation to you to actually discuss what it is that made me ... one of the most vehement anti Trumpers on the boards at the end of 2015 ... change my mind.

What do you think it is, Vypr? 

You put so much work into digging up quotes of what I have to say.  Why don't you read some more of them?

Queshank

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Biden 2020

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:28pm:
This is an invitation to you to actually discuss what it is that made me ... one of the most vehement anti Trumpers on the boards at the end of 2015 ... change my mind.

You put so much work into digging up quotes of what I have to say.  Why don't you read some more of them?

Queshank

Early onset Alzheimer's.

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:28pm:

Queshank

For you, initially, the ends justified the means. I'm sure that's how you explained it to yourself. Too much bullshit from Scott Adams fertilizing the seeds planted in your field by the likes of Jason Lewis and others. In your little journey, you went from shitting on him and his supporters, rightfully indicating he is their chosen dictator, to criticizing NOTHING and defending pretty much EVERYTHING he does. I personally don't care if you support Trump. Even RWB will criticize him. Jasmine criticizes him. Bert criticizes him. But you defend him with the zeal of a religious convert. It is a fairly common occurrence, for someone who switches ideologies to completely repudiate their past words, actions and positions. If you simply decided that Trump accomplishes certain things important to you (stopping international military actions, etc.) and you are willing to tolerate the bad parts, that would be one thing. I would expect a balanced discussion and acknowledgement that your previous observations of him STILL STAND at least in part, and that you hold your nose in supporting him because you have come to hate the alternative more. That would be fine. But instead, you, admin and Stu are BY FAR the most reliable Trump defenders/apologists on the board. You do everything in your power to be his #1 apologist on this board. You went from skeptic and critic to zealot.

Queshank:
  • Trump... He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.
  • Trump supporters... They finally have the dictator they've been longing for to put their anger and spite into action.
  • We need to go back to pretending a wall on the southern border is about immigration of all people's not just brown ones.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:12pm:
You went from skeptic and critic to zealot.

But why do you think that is, Vypr?

You typed a bunch there, while carefully avoiding actually discussing it.  That's impressive.

Queshank

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:14pm:
But why do you think that is, Vypr?

You typed a bunch there, while carefully avoiding actually discussing it.  That's impressive.

Queshank

I stated the "why". Do you disagree? Do you agree? You say I "avoided discussing it", but that's a lie. You play this circular f*cking game all the time when you want to avoid talking or setting your belief into concrete words. If you have something to say, say it. You said LONG ago you were going to post up your full personal political platform and you never did it. So why don't you state your core beliefs and stop with your usual games. I'm fairly sure you won't or you can't. Prove me wrong.

Queshank:

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
A good observation Q...

Trump got in, from my perspective, because the career politicians on both sides have failed over decades...going as far back as the 1990's, when he was on the oprah show, he called and predicted where we would be...massive debt, uncontrolled spending, career politicians pretending to oppose each other etc...what mccain did to him, leaking a false report, proves how corrupt even the establishment repubs are...

20T in debt - an F-

I'd be the first to say the guy is an egomaniac...and exaggerates everything...but he is self aware...in his book he said he is all these things...he is gene simmons in a suit...

but he gets things done...he actually has built skyscrapers, resorts, golf courses around the world...some failures, but more successes...as is true with most entrepreneurs...

the failure of the democrats is they have no vision...people change due to crisis or vision...and sometimes they simply freeze...

newts contract with america showed vision...he is where we stand and here is specifically what we will do and when...and they did it.

the dems have doubled down on their strategy which is simply attack trump...not with any alternative plan or vision or future...just attack for the sake of attacking...and look at what they have chosen...stormy, judge kav, he's a racist...it smacks of a weak position, just grasping...

look thru 5 pages of this forum...every single post from the resident left is attacking trump...nothing positive, nothing smacking of a vision or plan or linking to an alternative future with a plan...trump was overtly critical of obama, but it came with a healthy dose of here is what I will do, here is why it is necessary and here is how I will do it...

and he keeps chaulking up wins...like his prison reform passage...obama talked incessantly about the injustices in our system, and blamed conservatives for 8 years...but he never did anything...he did what community organizers do...stir up the pot...all hurry no speed...trump jumped in and solved a problem...which is what "doers" do...

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:20pm:
I stated the "why". Do you disagree? Do you agree? You say I "avoided discussing it", but that's a lie. You play this circular f*cking game all the time when you want to avoid talking or setting your belief into concrete words. If you have something to say, say it. You said LONG ago you were going to post up your full personal political platform and you never did it. So why don't you state your core beliefs and stop with your usual games. I'm fairly sure you won't or you can't. Prove me wrong.

First let me get this out of the way.

"You said LONG ago you were going to post up your full personal political platform and you never did it."

Well to be honest, I guess I just forgot.  The people I give a shit about on these boards I've been talking to for nearly 2 decades.  They know where I stand and what my ideology is.  They don't need me to educate them on the basics.

But I've been thinking about an A-Z on politics for the low information voter.  I'll work on that starting with A for abortion since that's topical. 

Your "why" is because I've converted to some religion apparently?

But it's based on complete nonsense.

For example you say this:

It is a fairly common occurrence, for someone who switches ideologies to completely repudiate their past words, actions and positions.

There's two errors in that.

1- The idea that I've "switched ideologies."  I haven't.

2- I do not repudiate any of my past words, actions and positions.   For example .. I stand behind every one of those quotes you keep quoting me on.  If you can find a quote from me where I've "repudiated" any of my past words, actions and positions that'd be great.  You spend so much time digging through my back catalogue ... should be easy for you, right?

I appreciate that you agree with me so much that you put them in your sig lines.  I'm always entertained when I see you carrying me around with you, helping people understand where I'm coming from.  I have no argument with any of those comments.  I am ... as always ... right in every single one of them.  Do you disagree?

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules