Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying (Read 219 times)
Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying
Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
Because of course he does.

Trump Sides With North Korea Against the CIA

The president responded to reports that Kim Jong Un’s brother had been an American asset by reassuring the strongman he would not allow such spying in the future.

For the second time in two weeks, President Donald Trump interrupted a busy schedule of trashing Joe Biden to say nice things about the North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

But Trump’s decision, during remarks in Japan in May, to side with Kim over Biden was a brazen but unsurprising violation of the tradition that “politics ends at the water’s edge,” whereas his comments today were far more baffling.

Two accounts, a new book by the Washington Post reporter Anna Fifield and a Wall Street Journal story, report that Kim’s brother Kim Jong Nam was a CIA informant. Kim Jong Nam was killed in a shocking chemical-weapons attack in the Kuala Lumpur airport in February 2017. Trump was asked about the revelation as he left the White House for a trip to Iowa, and his answer was jarring.

“I see that, and I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un,” Trump said. “I think the relationship is very well, but I appreciated the letter. I saw the information about the CIA with regard to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices. I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/trump-kim-no-north-korea-spyin...

Queshank:
  • Trump... He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.
  • Trump supporters... They finally have the dictator they've been longing for to put their anger and spite into action.
  • We need to go back to pretending a wall on the southern border is about immigration of all people's not just brown ones.

IP Logged

Pottery by Prometheus
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Funky Claude From Montreux

Re: Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
That's ridiculous. We should continue to f**K with other nations. In fact why haven't we invaded North Korea yet?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Pottery by Prometheus wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:08pm:
That's ridiculous. We should continue to f**K with other nations. In fact why haven't we invaded North Korea yet?

So now the right-wing position is intelligence gathering and asset recruitment are bad? North Korea has been touted by just about every right winger on this board as an existential threat against the US for years, but now, of course, spying on them is bad.

Queshank:
  • Trump... He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.
  • Trump supporters... They finally have the dictator they've been longing for to put their anger and spite into action.
  • We need to go back to pretending a wall on the southern border is about immigration of all people's not just brown ones.

IP Logged

Pottery by Prometheus
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:12pm:
So now the right-wing position is intelligence gathering and asset recruitment are bad? North Korea has been touted by just about every right winger on this board as an existential threat against the US for years, but now, of course, spying on them is bad.

I don't know what the "right wing" position is. I do know that North Korea found out we were using his brother to spy. I would imagine Kim was pretty pissed off. After all he had his brother killed. So I'm pretty sure the wrong response would have been "Yeah we did it and we're going to do it some more!". Because that would in no way complicate the negotiations we are having with North Korea regarding their Nukes.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Pottery by Prometheus wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:18pm:
I do know that North Korea found out we were using his brother to spy. I would imagine Kim was pretty pissed off. After all he had his brother killed.

No. It was Kim Jong Un removing potential rivals.

Ever since Kim Jong-un succeeded his father in 2011, “there has been a standing order” to assassinate his half brother, Lee Byung-ho, the director of the South’s National Intelligence Service, said during a closed-door briefing at the National Assembly, according to lawmakers who attended it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/world/asia/kim-jong-nam-assassination-north-k...

Queshank:

IP Logged

Pottery by Prometheus
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Trump should have told Kim to f**k off and threaten to kill his mother. We need more enemies especially portly lunatics with nukes.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #6 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Pottery by Prometheus wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:29pm:
Trump should have told Kim to f**k off and threaten to kill his mother. We need more enemies especially portly lunatics with nukes.

According to the right-winger critics all through Obama's Presidency NK was the enemy and he wasn't doing anything remotely aggressive enough to handle it. Now, it is all olive branches and peace. Funny.

Queshank:

IP Logged

Pottery by Prometheus
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:57pm:
According to the right-winger critics all through Obama's Presidency NK was the enemy and he wasn't doing anything remotely aggressive enough to handle it. Now, it is all olive branches and peace. Funny.

And now that Trump is in office the left suddenly want to invade everyone.

You can make this as partisan as you want but The president, any president not going around threatening foreign leaders and instead trying to get along with them is a good thing. This Kim chap is unstable. Him having viable nuclear weapons is like giving a four year old scissors and instructing him to run down the hallway.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #8 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:41am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:57pm:
AND obama kept giving them money and other things and all Kimchi and his dad before him did was tell Obama to go F U C K himself at least Trump isn't giving him bribe money or anything else BIG DIFFERENCE.

I'M HERE TO KICK ASS AND DRINK WHISKEY AND LIBERALS I'M ALL OUT OF WHISKEY

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #9 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 3:11am
Print Post  
TRUMP: “ I saw the information about the CIA with regard to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices.“

I’m confident that Trump doesn’t really mean this. I mean, we all agree he’s a liar, right?

As for Oing Pong assassinating his own people, I absolutely could not care less. As long as that pudgy slant-eyed troll doll stays out of our business, he can do what he wants.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules