Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying (Read 229 times)
EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying
Reply #10 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 3:11am:
TRUMP: “ I saw the information about the CIA with regard to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices.“

I’m confident that Trump doesn’t really mean this. I mean, we all agree he’s a liar, right?

As for Oing Pong assassinating his own people, I absolutely could not care less. As long as that pudgy slant-eyed troll doll stays out of our business, he can do what he wants.

I think Trump means what he says when he says it most of the time.  He has no filter.  He says what pops in his head without benefit of forethought most of the time.

Kim Jong Un just knows where Trump's main button is.  It's the flattery button, and the more flowery the flattery, the harder the button is pushed.  Trump's flattery button, when pushed, sends a massive amount of dopamine rushing toward that part of his brain that controls euphoria.  So Kim pushes it as needed, the most recent case being the letter Der Fuhrer just received.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-says-got-another-183933915.html;_ylt=Awr9DtD...

He is an impulsive, narcissistic, hypocritical, sociopathic clown. (Trump I mean.  Kim Jong Un is, too, which is why they fell in love.)
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:55am by EF »  

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #11 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:09am
Print Post  
When will there be an investigation to see if anyone in the Trump administration has any ties to America.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #12 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:16am
Print Post  

When you consider that N Korea is looking for reassurances that the regime will be allowed to survive (unlike Saddam and Qaddafi) and that's what these negotiations are - in part - about, then I really don't have much of a problem with Trump saying this.

I mean, it's really not as if we're going to stop spying on N. Korea. And that asset is dead, so it's easy to say we won't use his brother again.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #13 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 11:20am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:43am:
I think Trump means what he says when he says it most of the time.  He has no filter.  He says what pops in his head without benefit of forethought most of the tme.

Hey, Trump’s just like me!

I think you’re spot on. But Trump does have a rep as a liar, and it’s pretty well deserved.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #14 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:05pm:
Because of course he does.

Trump Sides With North Korea Against the CIA

The president responded to reports that Kim Jong Un’s brother had been an American asset by reassuring the strongman he would not allow such spying in the future.

For the second time in two weeks, President Donald Trump interrupted a busy schedule of trashing Joe Biden to say nice things about the North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

But Trump’s decision, during remarks in Japan in May, to side with Kim over Biden was a brazen but unsurprising violation of the tradition that “politics ends at the water’s edge,” whereas his comments today were far more baffling.

Two accounts, a new book by the Washington Post reporter Anna Fifield and a Wall Street Journal story, report that Kim’s brother Kim Jong Nam was a CIA informant. Kim Jong Nam was killed in a shocking chemical-weapons attack in the Kuala Lumpur airport in February 2017. Trump was asked about the revelation as he left the White House for a trip to Iowa, and his answer was jarring.

“I see that, and I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un,” Trump said. “I think the relationship is very well, but I appreciated the letter. I saw the information about the CIA with regard to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices. I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/trump-kim-no-north-korea-spyin...

Yeah.  Wtf?

We should be as hostile as possible to hostile nations.  That's the best way to make for a peaceful world. 

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Biden 2020

Reply #15 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 3:11am:
TRUMP: “ I saw the information about the CIA with regard to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices.“

I’m confident that Trump doesn’t really mean this. I mean, we all agree he’s a liar, right?

As for Oing Pong assassinating his own people, I absolutely could not care less. As long as that pudgy slant-eyed troll doll stays out of our business, he can do what he wants.

And how did your approach work in the 1930's?

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #16 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:33pm:
And how did your approach work in the 1930's?

I don't know. I wasn't born yet. You were in your teens then, right?

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #17 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:10pm:

More like diapers even if he was alive yet.   Grin

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #18 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
walkstall wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:16pm:
More like diapers even if he was alive yet.   Grin

Was Ulysses ever truly alive? Smiley

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Biden 2020

Reply #19 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:10pm:

LOL.

You ever heard of history?  Books? Documentaries?

Now, don't play dumb.

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump reassures Kim Jong Un against future spying

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules