Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Nowegian planned to kill thousands in Times Square
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Nowegian planned to kill thousands in Times Square (Read 627 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Nowegian planned to kill thousands in Times Square
Reply #10 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:17am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:07am:
Or maybe just cut down muslim immigration.  You're making my case for  me.  Muslims who are, in your estimation, pure as the driven snow, end up as this guy did an admirer of Osama bin Laden and make terrorist plans that could have killed thousands of people.

Too bad we can't ban these type of guys.  They have done more damage than Muslims.

wyattstorch2004 wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
They work harder, improve their income, and/or spend less money until they have the means to save.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:17am:
Too bad we can't ban these tye of guys.  They have done more damage than Muslims.

They killed more than the 3000 the muslims killed on 9/11???  Gosh, I didn't hear that on the news - when did that happen?

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #12 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 8:42am:
the tiltle was certainly "funny"

are there any organized terrorist groups at all, anywhere, operating in the world that are a threat to all others who are non-believers...any, at all...? I can't think of any.

I don't mean two groups at conflict - ie. IRA that specifically targeted english for specific stated reasons and goals...which while you may disagree vehemently with their methods you understand after centuries of abuse why they were upset...

I mean a radical group that has basically openly stated that unless you are muslim, you must go...which for the radicals, has been the goal since about 700AD...and a problem for the world since the same time...

23 conflicts around the globe, and pretty much most all terrorist attacks and all have one common denominator...radical muslims...

I’ll never excuse violence, but surely you can see how there might be animosity towards the US and the West from the Arab and Muslim world given the past 100 years?

A lot of bombs have been dropped. A lot of shady dealings. The CIA, one of the main perpetrators in the region, calls it “Blowback”.

Tell me everything about your new t-shirt. Give me all of the details.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #13 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 12:37pm:
I’ll never excuse violence, but surely you can see how there might be animosity towards the US and the West from the Arab and Muslim world given the past 100 years?

Why stop at 100 years?  Go ALL the way back to the seventh century, when it all started.  The muslims raged across the middle east and Africa, and took over many Christian areas, including the holiest city Jerusalem.  They swallowed Christian Spain in one gulp and stayed for several hundred years.  They invaded southeast Europe a number of other times.  Their pirates in the Mediterranean raided European countries for hundreds of years, and are estimated to have enslaved over a million Europeans.  Their first interaction with the new US was pirating American trading ships in the Mediterranean in the early 1800s.  Don't tell me about muslim animosity.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 12:37pm:

A lot of bombs have been dropped. A lot of shady dealings. The CIA, one of the main perpetrators in the region, calls it “Blowback”.

You are rationalizing. A tool for the weak. Explain to me why Jews aren’t blowing up german cafes, or japs blowing up us landmarks, or Americans blowing themselves up in Japan, or southerners burning up Boston, or the English bombing America.

Radical Islam has been terrorizing their neighbors and the more lately planet since 700ad. Last I checked the us wasn’t around then to “make” people behave badly.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Did wads really post that comment at the top of this page?

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #16 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:51pm
Print Post  

patrick2 wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:02pm:
Why stop at 100 years?  Go ALL the way back to the seventh century, when it all started.  The muslims raged across the middle east and Africa, and took over many Christian areas, including the holiest city Jerusalem.  They swallowed Christian Spain in one gulp and stayed for several hundred years.  They invaded southeast Europe a number of other times.  Their pirates in the Mediterranean raided European countries for hundreds of years, and are estimated to have enslaved over a million Europeans.  Their first interaction with the new US was pirating American trading ships in the Mediterranean in the early 1800s.  Don't tell me about muslim animosity.

petep wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:43pm:
Radical Islam has been terrorizing their neighbors and the more lately planet since 700ad. Last I checked the us wasn’t around then to “make” people behave badly.

What's funny is how closely this mirrors the Islamists' own rhetoric/propaganda.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #17 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:51pm:
What's funny is how closely this mirrors the Islamists' own rhetoric/propaganda.

They say Christian armies invaded muslim countries in the seventh century?

??

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:51pm:

Yes, they also say the holocaust never happened. You’ve clearly never spent time there or have done business over there.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #19 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:54pm:
They say Christian armies invaded muslim countries in the seventh century?

??

You had to specify "7th century".

Because "they started it!"

That means basically nothing in the end. Because a radical Muslim isn't thinking about 1300 years ago. He's thinking about his brother that got blown up by a bomb last year.

And you aren't thinking about 1300 years ago either. Not really. You're thinking about 18 years ago.

Tell me everything about your new t-shirt. Give me all of the details.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Nowegian planned to kill thousands in Times Square

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules