Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OT: You won't believe this...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) OT: You won't believe this... (Read 952 times)
Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Re: OT: You won't believe this...
Reply #20 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:42pm:
I did do something.

Turning her to stone is not helpful.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #21 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:30pm:
Turning her to stone is not helpful.

Seriously? You can't come up with anything better?

Are you even trying anymore?

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #22 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 6:03am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:17pm:
I don’t know what she was using, but she was on something. That was no street performer. Not even close.

From the info that you gave us, that's what I come up with.  Have you gotten more info?

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:37pm:
I didn't know the number.

Empathy and compassion are not high on the list of attributes of some self described "ardent Christians," believe it or not.

I had a similar experience several years ago.  Driving to see my mother, I noticed a guy lying on his back in a driveway on a side street to the one I was on.  I thought "Seems odd."  I turned around and drove up to where he was lying.  Got out of my car, approached him, looked down at him, and decided he was alive, if only barely.  So I poked him a couple of times until his eyes opened and asked him if he was okay.  He did not say anything.  He slowly got up and began walking away from me.

I watched him walk away from me for a couple of blocks.  He seemed to be fully ambulatory, not weaving or anything, so I got back in my car and went on to my mother's.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #24 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:16am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:02am:
Empathy and compassion are not high on the list of attributes of some self described "ardent Christians," believe it or not.

I had a similar experience several years ago.  Driving to see my mother, I noticed a guy lying on his back in a driveway on a side street to the one I was on.  I thought "Seems odd."  I turned around and drove up to where he was lying.  Got out of my car, approached him, looked down at him, and decided he was alive, if only barely.  So I poked him a couple of times until his eyes opened and asked him if he was okay.  He did not say anything.  He slowly got up and began walking away from me.

I watched him walk away from me for a couple of blocks.  He seemed to be fully ambulatory, not weaving or anything, so I got back in my car and went on to my mother's.

From the people I personally know who are conservative, or as you say, 'Ardent', Christians, and those in here who are as well, I think it's all a sham. Conservative Christians want a white country that is all Christian, and will do and say anything necessary to achieve it.

It's that simple.

Trump agrees with them, and no matter what actions he takes, no matter what he says, as long as he continues to try and achieve this goal, conservative Christians will follow. And it is NOT blind following. They know exactly what he is, and they don't care because he has made them believe he is succeeding.

The only difference between conservative Christians and white supremacists is the degree of honesty. White supremacists fully, openly acknowledge that they want a white Christian country. Conservative Christians hide behind the Bible to make it seem like they are open-minded tolerant people. Of the two, I prefer the white supremacists. They at least have the integrity to acknowledge their (horrible) values.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Reply #25 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:08pm:
Seriously? You can't come up with anything better?

Are you even trying anymore?

It amuses me, and that is all that counts.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:16am:
From the people I personally know who are conservative, or as you say, 'Ardent', Christians, and those in here who are as well, I think it's all a sham. Conservative Christians want a white country that is all Christian, and will do and say anything necessary to achieve it.

It's that simple.

Trump agrees with them, and no matter what actions he takes, no matter what he says, as long as he continues to try and achieve this goal, conservative Christians will follow. And it is NOT blind following. They know exactly what he is, and they don't care because he has made them believe he is succeeding.

The only difference between conservative Christians and white supremacists is the degree of honesty. White supremacists fully, openly acknowledge that they want a white Christian country. Conservative Christians hide behind the Bible to make it seem like they are open-minded tolerant people. Of the two, I prefer the white supremacists. They at least have the integrity to acknowledge their (horrible) values.

Just remember that Jesus Himself said that all who claim to be Christian are not.  Christians are known by their fruit (works, words, actions).  If their actions and words mostly or even frequently do not align with the two greatest commandments (love the Lord your God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself) then no matter what they claim to be, they probably are not Christians. 

And Coulter, also a self described Christian, said, in defense of her bigotry (of which she was proud), "I'm a Christian first and a bigot second." But the truth is she is not a Christian if she is proud of being a bigot.  And that's not according to ME but according to Jesus. 

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #27 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:38am:
Just remember that Jesus Himself said that all who claim to be Christian are not.  Christians are known by their fruit (works, words, actions).  If their actions and words mostly or even frequently do not align with the two greatest commandments (love the Lord your God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself) then no matter what they claim to be, they probably are not Christians. 

And Coulter, also a self described Christian, said, in defense of her bigotry (of which she was proud), "I'm a Christian first and a bigot second." But the truth is she is not a Christian if she is proud of being a bigot.  And that's not according to ME but according to Jesus. 

I wonder if conservative Christians are actually atheists. I mean, considering they do not follow Jesus, then they either accept the fact that they are going to hell, or just find the whole religion thing to be just a vehicle to achieve their goal of a white Christian country.

It's ironic, because if they actually succeed in their goal of making the country white and Christian, they will not be a Christian country due to how they achieved their goal. Sort of Nazi-sounding, actually. Weren't the Nazi's mostly Lutheran?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 2:14pm:
I wonder if conservative Christians are actually atheists. I mean, considering they do not follow Jesus, then they either accept the fact that they are going to hell, or just find the whole religion thing to be just a vehicle to achieve their goal of a white Christian country.

It's ironic, because if they actually succeed in their goal of making the country white and Christian, they will not be a Christian country due to how they achieved their goal. Sort of Nazi-sounding, actually. Weren't the Nazi's mostly Lutheran?

To them Christianity is like identity politics

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #29 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 6:03am:
Have you gotten more info?

No. I try to avoid the downtown area as much as possible.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OT: You won't believe this...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog