Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Useless's "conservative victim card" photo
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Useless's "conservative victim card" photo (Read 807 times)
Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Re: Useless's "conservative victim card" photo
Reply #40 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:18pm:
That sucks. I hope you get better soon, my friend. Smiley

Why thanks Jas.  You're OK despite what everyone says.

Scaphoid bone fracture. Cast should be off by  end of month.

It wouldn't be so bad but I'm right handed. But I manage, as you can see. Slowly.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #41 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:58pm:
Why thanks Jas.  You're OK despite what everyone says.

Scaphoid bone fracture. Cast should be off by  end of month.

It wouldn't be so bad but I'm right handed. But I manage, as you can see. Slowly.

I had to look "scaphoid bone fracture" up because I had no idea what it is. Sounds like a lengthy recovery time (according to the Internet). I hope you're not feeling too much pain or discomfort. Praying for you for a complete recovery.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of

Reply #42 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:39am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 11:11pm:
I had to look "scaphoid bone fracture" up because I had no idea what it is. Sounds like a lengthy recovery time (according to the Internet). I hope you're not feeling too much pain or discomfort. Praying for you for a complete recovery.

Yes, I read similar, but the current cast is till the end of June. It's a non-displaced hairline fracture that hasn't shown up on xrays, which I guess is good. In fact I'm gonna ask the doc to remove the cast permanently this Friday, but I suspect he'll want it on for the full 6 weeks.

Not in much if any pain, although a recent shift in local weather (heat wave to cool down) seems to have caused some aching. I was tempted to dip into the pain pills they prescribed me, but I'm saving those up for if Drumpf gets re-elected.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #43 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:43am
Print Post  
Please consider keeping the cast for the full recommended time. Play it safe. Look at Kevin Durant. He came back early, made his achilles injury worse, and now he's going to be out for a full year.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of

Reply #44 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:15am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:43am:
Please consider keeping the cast for the full recommended time. Play it safe. Look at Kevin Durant. He came back early, made his achilles injury worse, and now he's going to be out for a full year.

LOL, I'll do what my doc recommends. It's not like I'm playing pro sports.

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #45 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 3:10am
Print Post  
He uses it all the time...because you guys constantly whine that you're victims. That's why his meme will always be contemporary and valid. It's the meme that keeps on giving. That meme is the Swiss Army knife of memes when applied to the right wing. It will always be relevant. It will always be useable.

Quit your crying...and perhaps you all can begin to make it irrelevant. I just don't see that happening though.

At this point it's an ingrained habit. It's a cognitive "rut". Until you all recognize that you do it, and apply advanced self training techniques like DBT/CBT (google that, you pot banging, window licking troglodytes), it won't ever change. And there's no way all of you have that type of self actualization for any of that to ever end.

So the meme will carry on from now until the end of time.

I believe it's time for me to start posting it too.

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of

Reply #46 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 12:43am:

Aside: Technically Durant didn't re-injure his Achilles tendon. His previous injury was to his calf; AFAIK his docs have not linked the two injuries. He can be fixed but I wonder if his MBA career is over.

Go Dubs!

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of

Reply #47 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 3:10am:
He uses it all the time...because you guys constantly whine that you're victims. That's why his meme will always be contemporary and valid. It's the meme that keeps on giving. That meme is the Swiss Army knife of memes when applied to the right wing. It will always be relevant. It will always be useable.

Quit your crying...and perhaps you all can begin to make it irrelevant. I just don't see that happening though.

At this point it's an ingrained habit. It's a cognitive "rut". Until you all recognize that you do it, and apply advanced self training techniques like DBT/CBT (google that, you pot banging, window licking troglodytes), it won't ever change. And there's no way all of you have that type of self actualization for any of that to ever end.

So the meme will carry on from now until the end of time.

I believe it's time for me to start posting it too.

Well said!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #48 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:38am:
Well said!

I like it!   Smiley

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #49 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:15am:
LOL, I'll do what my doc recommends. It's not like I'm playing pro sports.

that also means no more playing with yourself for a while either  Grin

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Useless's "conservative victim card" photo

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog