Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Intolerant LGBTQ Zealots Harass Colorado Christian Baker Yet Again
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Intolerant LGBTQ Zealots Harass Colorado Christian Baker Yet Again (Read 818 times)
PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Intolerant LGBTQ Zealots Harass Colorado Christian Baker Yet Again
Jun 12th, 2019 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
What the h*ll is wrong with these leftists?
Quote:
The day of the Supreme Court ruling, transgender Autumn (Charlie) Scardina just happened to wander into Masterpiece Cakeshop, ordering a cake to celebrate h** gender transition. Jack declined h** order based on his religious beliefs.

Threatened with more harassment from the state civil rights commission, Jack punched back, filing a federal lawsuit against the commission, the State of Colorado, and then Governor John Hickenlooper, currently one of several dozen Democrats running for president.

The state backed off, taking off their jackboots, both sided agreeing to cease legal action, ending the “crusade to crush” Jack, as his attorney Phil Weiser put it. This should finally be the end of it, right? Not for the left where it’s never over. Just as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi now wants Trump in prison, without trial and conviction, for unspecified crimes like having the audacity to run for and win the presidency.

Round three is transgender Autumn Scardina now suing Jack Phillips, the difference being that this lawsuit doesn’t involve the state of Colorado. The complaint is the original one, an order for a cake celebrating h** birthday and gender transition.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/the_lefts_latest_obsession_buyi...

There are times when the only appropriate adjectives to describe the left are "sickening" and "perverted".

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Intolerant LGBTQ Zealots Harass Colorado Christian Baker Yet Again
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Mentally challenged.  They obsess over people who will not conform to their mindset and then decide that these folks must suffer for being... fill in the blank.  There is no longer this live and let live mentality we once had.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Yasmin 8-24-19

Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:11pm
Print Post  

Three Little Russian Troll Dolls

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:11pm:

Bless your heart.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:11pm:

"Hi!  I'm Useless, and I've got a funny joke!  Wanna hear it again?"

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
When you apply for a business license from an agency representing the public you are expected to serve the public...  ALL the public.

If your particular mythology encourages you to discriminate against a specific group within the public sphere you're clearly not suited to operate a business open to the public. 

Perhaps if one were to find oneself in such a quandary, reflecting on the problematic ethics that lead you astray would help set you on a path to decency and maybe even afford you a license to operate a business open to the public...

ALL the public.

Intolerant phuckwads may disagree.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:22pm:
When you apply for a business license from an agency representing the public you are expected to serve the public...  ALL the public.

If your particular mythology encourages you to discriminate against a specific group within the public sphere you're clearly not suited to operate a business open to the public. 

Perhaps if one were to find oneself in such a quandary, reflecting on the problematic ethics that lead you astray would help set you on a path to decency and maybe even afford you a license to operate a business open to the public...

ALL the public.

Ah, licensing.

That old, conservative, illiberal and mercantilistic practice used to protect the established from competition.

And to control, naturally.

Wadsworth wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
We are talking about this government, aren't we?  If we were any other kind of government like China or NK, we would not even be having this discussion because you would not even be allowed to own a gun. 

Vypr wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 8:25am:
By all accounts Syria was somewhat calm.

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #7 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 3:14pm
Print Post  

Do tell.  And exactly where in the U.S. Constitution is that particular nugget located? Your typical pile of horse crap sounds very much like government control of private business.

And because your particular dogma is based on the hatred of our freedoms and rights, especially the freedoms of religion and association, your kind shouldn't be making public policy at all.  Only an ignorant fool denies the right of a free person to sell to or hire whomever they choose, regardless of the reason. They are the sole owners of a PRIVATE business and sole owners of the merchandise or services offered. Who the h*ll are you to think that you get to decide who they do business with?

Perhaps if one were to find oneself in such a quandary, reflecting on the problematic ethics that lead you astray would help set you on a path to decency and maybe even afford you a license to operate a business open to the public... ALL the public.

"Ethics"? Now that's funny.  Foul mouthed, low IQ leftists are demonstrably unacquainted with such moral concepts, which is why they are typically excluded when the words "decency", "integrity" and "normal" are used.

"ALL the public"? I assume you mean "all of the public". So let's test your commitment to that idea. 

YouTube just purged several people that they didn't like. Facebook and Twitter have done the same.  If "all the public" applies to the baker, why are these tech giants excluded? Aren't they expected to serve ALL OF THE PUBLIC?

Oops. Are we seeing another demonstration of your lack of critical thinking skills yet again?  No wonder you feel compelled to turn to childish profanity so often, as we see stupidly posted below.

Bless your heart, little man. You're as confused as a fart in a fan factory.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #8 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:50pm:
And to control, naturally.

I hope so ..  I prefer my milk without melamine.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 3:19pm
Print Post  

ALL the public.

Not true, businesses by their very nature discriminate.  People start a business with a particular customer in mind.  Take for instance my wife's store she had that was targeting Goth, Rock, Rockabilly.  Would she be discriminating to someone who walks in our store and demands a ball dress?  Well, the answer is yes.  We have the freedom to target our customers and the government has no legal rights given to it in the Constitution to dictate to us how we run our business. 

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Intolerant LGBTQ Zealots Harass Colorado Christian Baker Yet Again

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog