Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe (Read 935 times)
forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Re: Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe
Reply #10 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:03pm:
This killer is obviously insane. He doesn’t look high on drugs. They are out there. Don’t leave home without your American Express card or your gun.

Smiley

You think a black teen named "Elijah Al-Amin" should have been walking around with a pistol?  Guys like him get shot for carrying pistols.  Now guys like you say he should have been carrying a pistol.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Vote Him Out!

Re: Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe
Reply #11 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:03pm:
This killer is obviously insane. He doesn’t look high on drugs. They are out there. Don’t leave home without your American Express card or your gun.

Smiley

So you think he's RWB?

Fascinating!

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

robth
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

The Sleep of Reason Begets
Liberalism

Reply #12 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
listening to rap makes me want to cut my own throat.

&&

IP Logged

Beryl
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #13 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
When are Stu and Stu2 going to start their Podcast?

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #14 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:10pm:
You think a black teen named "Elijah Al-Amin" should have been walking around with a pistol?  Guys like him get shot for carrying pistols.  Now guys like you say he should have been carrying a pistol.

No I didn’t say he should have been armed. With a name like that, maybe he didn’t belong here. I said it for sane people that are American citizens old enough to carry legally. Maybe if someone saw it start, they could have stopped it. Maybe the killer would already be dead. And maybe the kid would have survived. It happens every day, but you seldom hear about it. Not good false news for the (D) gun grabbers.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #15 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:17pm:
No I didn’t say he should have been armed. With a name like that, maybe he didn’t belong here. I said it for sane people that are American citizens old enough to carry legally. Maybe if someone saw it start, they could have stopped it. Maybe the killer would already be dead. And maybe the kid would have survived. It happens every day, but you seldom hear about it. Not good false news for the (D) gun grabbers.
Smiley

Well gee whiz Arch.  You were so upset about the young, innocent White woman that was murdered by a Black man.  Aren't you just as upset about this case?

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 7:45am:
Well gee whiz Arch.  You were so upset about the young, innocent White woman that was murdered by a Black man. 

Aren't you just as upset about this case?

Smiley

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #17 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 7:45am:
Well gee whiz Arch.  You were so upset about the young, innocent White woman that was murdered by a Black man.  Aren't you just as upset about this case?Greg

Unlike the leftist filth that loves their abortion fetish, we value all innocent life, including this black teen.

But we also use common sense and can face the reality ofthe bigger picture.  There are twice as many black-on-white murders vs. whites killing blacks in this country. That is despite the fact that blacks make up only 12% of the population.

Oops.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:51am
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:46am:
Unlike the leftist filth that loves their abortion fetish, we value all innocent life, including this black teen.

But we also use common sense and can face the reality ofthe bigger picture.  There are twice as many black-on-white murders vs. whites killing blacks in this country. That is despite the fact that blacks make up only 12% of the population.

https://fabiusmaximus.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/20160929-uswr-interracial-kill...

Oops.

Tell me again how many slave owners there were in the US before the Civil War?

Greg

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #19 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Quote:

Black-on-Black and White-on-White Killings

The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.

"You hurt people who are a lot like you. That's how it works," says David Kennedy, a professor and director of the National Network for Safe Communities at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City.

Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

However, the share of black-on-black homicides as a proportion of black people killed actually fell by just under 1 percentage point, to 89.3 percent. This undoubtedly fractional decrease – which marked the third straight year of incremental reductions – still meant that for the first time since the start of the 21st century, the percentage of black victims killed by another black person stood below 90 percent of the total of black people killed.

Often less discussed – to the consternation of experts and columnists – is the phenomenon of white-on-white homicides. The number of white people killed by other whites rose 3.5 percent to 2,574 victims in 2015.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-...

OK...

Greg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules