Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe (Read 940 times)
PaleoCon
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Re: Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe
Reply #40 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 1:47pm:
Ahh.. And I briefly imagined that there was a chance that you'd get it ..  Seems your programming just doesn't include that algorithm ..

You're just upset because I had to explain it all to you yet again.  Bless your heart.  Have pity on these slow witted leftists.

Likely because of your deeply held racist beliefs

And a leftist never looks more stupid than when he is reduced to peddling that tired old "YOU'RE A RACIST!" prevarication.

you fell prey to statistical noise .. which I guess is fitting as your posts are but noise to begin with .. An accurate assessment based on census records.. and one that avoids the statistical misrepresentations you attempted to pawn off .. shows that in 1860 49% of Mississippi families owned slaves..  46% of families in South Carolina owned slaves.. 37% of Georgian families.. . so on and so on

Once again, only an idiot counts the toothless grandma, the wailing newborn, the five year old twins and the gangly teenager in the household as "slave owners".  It's you and your ilk that are misrepresenting the facts. Your small little brain can't handle the fact that owning slaves was something that only a very small minority of Southerners actually did, yet a huge number of those who owned no slaves stood and fought the Northern scum that invaded.

I wouldn't have to keep repeating these undeniable truths if the truth mattered to a leftist. When I kick a hole in their narrative, the leftist vermin come pouring out of the breach. Wonder which hole this one crawled out of?

Now that I've educated you (yet again) I know you'll want to thank me. You're welcome.. though we wouldn't have to be doing this over and over if you have been raised right..  Sad.

You have clearly shown me how arrogantly and stubbornly ignorant you leftists are of the facts. As I've said before, I can lead you to knowledge, but I can't make you think.

I'll repeat the facts for the dunces that refuse to get it: The South did NOT secede or fight a war to preserve slavery. They did NOT leave their homes, nearly starve to death, and step into a hail of bullets to make sure that the top 6% were able to live comfortably.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe
Reply #41 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:11pm:
I'll repeat the facts for the dunces that refuse to get it: The South did NOT secede or fight a war to preserve slavery. They did NOT leave their homes, nearly starve to death, and step into a hail of bullets to make sure that the top 6% were able to live comfortably.

Like Hell they didn't!  That is EXACTLY what they DID.  You can dress it up, you can sugar coat it, you can try to put lipstick on that pig, but that is EXACTLY what they did.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #42 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 2:14pm:
But but but . .. The South only SAID they were seceding because of slavery ..  After thoroughly revising history we now know that the word 'slavery' is only 2% of the documents and everything else is just other words pointing to the word 'slavery'.. 

Aren't these leftists a hoot?  They revise history while accusing us of revising history.  The "South said..."?? You mean all 5.5 million shouted out in unison??? How about only a handful of fiery politicians said that.  And when was the last time that a politician's rhetoric represented the actual views of the people?

And if you have to mangle the facts about the percentage of slavery references, you must have nothing else to offer.  When your quiver is empty, you lose.

Fiddler wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 2:14pm:
It's really simple once you get your head into your transverse colon.
Grin

And we have no doubt that you have much experience putting your head into yours (or Greg's).  Oooh, that's a bingo!

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #43 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:11pm:
You're just upset because I had to explain it all to you yet again.  Bless your heart.  Have pity on these slow witted leftists.

And a leftist never looks more stupid than when he is reduced to peddling that tired old "YOU'RE A RACIST!" prevarication.

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/IMG-625520190705093233.jpg

Once again, only an idiot counts the toothless grandma, the wailing newborn, the five year old twins and the gangly teenager in the household as "slave owners".  It's you and your ilk that are misrepresenting the facts. Your small little brain can't handle the fact that owning slaves was something that only a very small minority of Southerners actually did, yet a huge number of those who owned no slaves stood and fought the Northern scum that invaded.

I wouldn't have to keep repeating these undeniable truths if the truth mattered to a leftist. When I kick a hole in their narrative, the leftist vermin come pouring out of the breach. Wonder which hole this one crawled out of?

You have clearly shown me how arrogantly and stubbornly ignorant you leftists are of the facts. As I've said before, I can lead you to knowledge, but I can't make you think.

Hmm...  Lemme think on this now...  So, it's 1860 Alabama and horny old Uncle Bob just won $1000 in a card game.  He wakes up the next day and says to himself "I got a little money, why don't I just go on down to the slave auction and pick up onna them Nigra slave gals so I can rape her anytime I want's too.  She'd be my property so it's alright! I always wanted to own me a slave!".  So he does.  And it's legal because he can.  That's the world of 1860.  If the Southerner WANTED a slave, they could run right out and buy one.  Legal like.

Greg

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Vote Him Out!

Reply #44 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Not to worry.

Trump will pardon his meth dealer.

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #45 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:20pm:
Aren't these leftists a hoot?  They revise history while accusing us of revising history.  The "South said..."?? You mean all 5.5 million shouted out in unison??? How about only a handful of fiery politicians said that.  And when was the last time that a politician's rhetoric represented the actual views of the people?

And if you have to mangle the facts about the percentage of slavery references, you must have nothing else to offer.  When your quiver is empty, you lose.

And we have no doubt that you have much experience putting your head into yours (or Greg's).  Oooh, that's a bingo!

So, the next day (we're still in 1860), horny old Uncle Bob rides over to the slave auction in Mobile and plops down $1000 for a slave gal, couldn't have been more than 12-13 years old.  He takes her home and starts raping her.  After a few years, she's had three children by him and he sells them off at a nice profit.  Yeah, it's good to be free, White and over 21 in 1860 Alabama..

Greg

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #46 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:13pm:
Like Hell they didn't!  That is EXACTLY what they DID.  You can dress it up, you can sugar coat it, you can try to put lipstick on that pig, but that is EXACTLY what they did.Greg

Greg's fun to play with, isn't he folks?  He's got no facts, and his narrative has been destroyed, so he figures that capitalizing the word "EXACTLY" and using it repeatedly will magically reverse his defeat.

Keep tilting, Don Quixote.

"Any people, anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right, a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which a whole people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the territory as they inhabit."

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #47 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:41pm:
Greg's fun to play with, isn't he folks?  He's got no facts, and his narrative has been destroyed, so he figures that capitalizing the word "EXACTLY" and using it repeatedly will magically reverse his defeat.

Keep tilting, Don Quixote.

"Any people, anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right, a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which a whole people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the territory as they inhabit."

On with the saga of Horny Old Uncle Bob.  Now 1865 rolls around and he's not sure what's going to happen.  He figured the Boys in Gray were gonna beat Hell out of the Yankees and keep his way of life.  He guessed wrong.  The Bluebellies swooped in on his farm and told his slave gal, Rosalee (that's the name he gave her) that she was free.  It takes her all of two seconds to get off that farm.  So begins her search for her children that Uncle Bob sold... 

But that's another story...

Greg

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #48 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
Hmm...  Lemme think on this now...  So, it's 1860 Alabama and horny old Uncle Bob just won $1000 in a card game.  He wakes up the next day and says to himself "I got a little money, why don't I just go on down to the slave auction and pick up onna them Nigra slave gals so I can rape her anytime I want's too.  She'd be my property so it's alright! I always wanted to own me a slave!".  So he does.  And it's legal because he can.  That's the world of 1860.  If the Southerner WANTED a slave, they could run right out and buy one.  Legal like.

So, the next day (we're still in 1860), horny old Uncle Bob rides over to the slave auction in Mobile and plops down $1000 for a slave gal, couldn't have been more than 12-13 years old.  He takes her home and starts raping her.  After a few years, she's had three children by him and he sells them off at a nice profit.  Yeah, it's good to be free, White and over 21 in 1860 Alabama..

So, your allegedly "intelligent" response is to fabricate some imaginary tale to pull at the heart strings...all because my facts have exposed your ignorance? Desperate much?

Even the leftist HuffPost disagrees with you:

Quote:
slavery was of course the central point of contention, but as an example of state sovereignty versus federal authority. The war was fought over state’s rights and the limits of federal power in a union of states. The perceived threat to state autonomy became an existential one through the specific dispute over slavery. The issue was not slavery per se, but who decided whether slavery was acceptable, local institutions or a distant central government power.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/slavery-and-the-civil-war_b_849066

You lose.  That's EXACTLY the outcome of this discussion.

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #49 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 3:47pm:
On with the saga of Horny Old Uncle Bob.  Now 1865 rolls around and he's not sure what's going to happen.  He figured the Boys in Gray were gonna beat Hell out of the Yankees and keep his way of life.  He guessed wrong.  The Bluebellies swooped in on his farm and told his slave gal, Rosalee (that's the name he gave her) that she was free.  It takes her all of two seconds to get off that farm.  So begins her search for her children that Uncle Bob sold... 

But that's another story...Greg

We all figured that you specialized in fiction.  Thanks for the confirmation.  That's why you lose here, by the way.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Police say man cut Arizona teen's throat because rap music made him feel unsafe

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules