Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Republicans fantasize about capturing the "Black vote"
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Republicans fantasize about capturing the "Black vote" (Read 1,102 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Republicans fantasize about capturing the "Black vote"
Jul 9th, 2019 at 8:42am
Print Post  
You know, I really have to laugh about all of the posts I've read about "Blexit" or Black voters going over to Trump and abandoning the Dems.  People, it's a complete fantasy.  It's NOT happening.  All of your "Blacks need to get off the plantation" talk is so much BS.  Doesn't matter what that crazy bitch Candace Owens says, she's not there to change any Black voters, she's there to give Republicans hope.  Ain't gonna happen.  So, do this for yourself.  Go out and grab a "Blacks for Trump" hat.  It's a souvenir.  Might have some value on Ebay some day.  A piece of past history. 

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Republicans fantasize about capturing the "Black vote"
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 8:49am
Print Post  
They only need a few Greg.

5% of the black vote going Republican and the Democrats are in serious trouble all across the country.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 8:52am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 8:49am:
They only need a few Greg.

5% of the black vote going Republican and the Democrats are in serious trouble all across the country.

Queshank

I doubt they'll get that much. 

Greg

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:09am
Print Post  
this is an odd post  - it implies that one party, more than another, engages in legislation and policy that benefits one race over others...or at least benefits one race to a greater degree than another party...

I'd be interested to know from greg what specific policies the dems have promoted or legislation passed that benefits blacks...or conversely policies enacted by republicans that have harmed blacks....that create such loyalty to a party.

I'm thinking in terms on three general types of policies or legislation that would sway votes:

a) legislation that specifically has helped low income, jailed people (i.e. trumps prison reform bill...which I'd think would be seen as a positive)

b) legislation or policy making that has risen the tide for everyone (i.e. any president or body that has shown economic success, or improved general living conditions for all)

c) legislation that has specifically harmed one demographic group or race (policy or legislation that unfairly impacts a demographic or race - i.e. clintons drug crime bill)

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:18am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:09am:
this is an odd post  - it implies that one party, more than another, engages in legislation and policy that benefits one race over others...or at least benefits one race to a greater degree than another party...

I'd be interested to know from greg what specific policies the dems have promoted or legislation passed that benefits blacks...or conversely policies enacted by republicans that have harmed blacks....that create such loyalty to a party.

I'm thinking in terms on three general types of policies or legislation that would sway votes:

a) legislation that specifically has helped low income, jailed people (i.e. trumps prison reform bill...which I'd think would be seen as a positive)

b) legislation or policy making that has risen the tide for everyone (i.e. any president or body that has shown economic success, or improved general living conditions for all)

c) legislation that has specifically harmed one demographic group or race (policy or legislation that unfairly impacts a demographic or race - i.e. clintons drug crime bill)

Let's look at it this way.  Republicans have sponsored legislation with the purpose of disenfranchising Black voters.  That is the view of the Black community.  Voter ID laws are not there to stop illegals from voting, they're there to cut down on the number of Black and Brown people from voting.  The Black community can see that.  As a counter point, it should be noted that these Voter ID laws that have been enacted by Republican led legislatures in states with large Black populations have NOT been enacted by Republican legislatures governing states with few Black or Brown populations.  So, if you want to know what the Democratic party is NOT doing...  They are NOT trying to stop minorities from voting.

Greg

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:18am:
Let's look at it this way.  Republicans have sponsored legislation with the purpose of disenfranchising Black voters.  That is the view of the Black community.  Voter ID laws are not there to stop illegals from voting, they're there to cut down on the number of Black and Brown people from voting.  The Black community can see that.  As a counter point, it should be noted that these Voter ID laws that have been enacted by Republican led legislatures in states with large Black populations have NOT been enacted by Republican legislatures governing states with few Black or Brown populations.  So, if you want to know what the Democratic party is NOT doing...  They are NOT trying to stop minorities from voting.

Greg

Lol, the Democrat party has turned its collective back on the blacks in favor of a richer target, illegals..

I dont belive either party should claim to " have" any persons vote locked in, rather I give credit to most people to think for themselves and not be lured by snake oil salesman tactics. The dems are worried, the current crop is out there promising  everything  from reparations to housing geared just to the black voter.

As Q says, any party but the dems dont need a large majority, they just need a few percent.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:30am
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:29am:
Lol, the Democrat party has turned its collective back on the blacks in favor of a richer target, illegals..

I dont belive either party should claim to " have" any persons vote locked in, rather I give credit to most people to think for themselves and not be lured by snake oil salesman tactics. The dems are worried, the current crop is out there promising  everything  from reparations to housing geared just to the black voter.

As Q says, any party but the dems dont need a large majority, they just need a few percent.

Think the GOP with get that few percent?

I don't.

Greg

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:30am:

I don't.

Greg

Ok.. lol...

You have kinda sucked in the prediction field thus far tho.. Grin

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #8 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:52am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:30am:

I don't.

Greg

You didn't think Trump would win either matter or fact on more than one occasion you said he was Toast so bottom line is your predictions SUCK.

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:52am:
You didn't think Trump would win either matter or fact on more than one occasion you said he was Toast so bottom line is your predictions SUCK.

Hey, the Russians threw the election to Trump.  Who knew...

Greg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Republicans fantasize about capturing the "Black vote"

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog