Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Group travels from Minnesota to Canada to buy $34 insulin that's for $380 in US
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Group travels from Minnesota to Canada to buy $34 insulin that's for $380 in US (Read 1,239 times)
Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Re: Group travels from Minnesota to Canada to buy $34 insulin that's for $380 in US
Reply #10 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 6:18am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 6:10am:
Not to be tacky, but I suggest that two of the ladies in the picture could help themselves and their disease by losing a little weight and watch what they eat.  Just a suggestion, of course.

Of course they should, but how does saying so help somebody get elected to federal office or maintain their position?

Nah. Much more palatable and voter-friendly to focus on the evil corporations.

Wadsworth wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
We are talking about this government, aren't we?  If we were any other kind of government like China or NK, we would not even be having this discussion because you would not even be allowed to own a gun. 

Vypr wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 8:25am:
By all accounts Syria was somewhat calm.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Group travels from Minnesota to Canada to buy $34 insulin that's for $380 in US
Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 6:28am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 6:18am:
Of course they should, but how does saying so help somebody get elected to federal office or maintain their position?

Nah. Much more palatable and voter-friendly to focus on the evil corporations.

Just pointing out the stupidity of the women.  My mom-in-law was diabetic and drove mr crepe nutso with her stash of chocolate Hershey bars, stored next to her insulin. Thankfully she lived two days drive from where we lived and he wasn't confronted with it very often.  Like most of us, she did what she was going to do her way.

I love corporations.  They pay people who work for them.

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #12 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:34am
Print Post  
If I was taking insulin inn the U.S. and I heard about a better price deal across the border, I sure as heck would want to know for certain that the quality of the insu8lin was the same as what I was taking/getting from the U.S.  Medicine is one area where I want quality as opposed to quantity.

Not to be tacky, but I suggest that two of the ladies in the picture could help themselves and their disease by losing a little weight and watch what they eat.  Just a suggestion, of course.

Are you suggesting that US prices for insulin have tripled because our quality control costs have gone up?

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #13 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:48am
Print Post  

Honey..  Tell us.  What did you do...lifestyle wise... to get cancer?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:59am
Print Post  
How interesting this outrage is FINALLY showing up.  This has been ongoing since the ACA was implemented, not something Trump caused.  This was the result of Obama's beloved ACA bill was passed.  I know because close friends of ours told us their delima years ago of not being able to afford their medicine.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:48am:

So did you turn your back on God because you enjoyed mocking people?  Was the commandment to,love your enemies too much for you?  Seems you relish being an arseholes more then a compassionate individual.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:04am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:34am:
Are you suggesting that US prices for insulin have tripled because our quality control costs have gone up?

Nope, not even close.  I'm just saying that meds are important enough to me that I want to make certain I'm getting the insulin that is high quality and remains the same from one production to another.  Don't want a good batch one month and a notso good batch the next one.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #17 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:01am:
So did you turn your back on God because you enjoyed mocking people? .

When did you turn your back on Santa?

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:48am:

Possibly my 20 years of smokling cigarettes.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:06am:
When did you turn your back on Santa?

So you do enjoy and savor being a jerk.  Pretty sad Fiddler, that you relish mocking women, the sick, the handicap for your pleasure.  What a fall from grace you have made.  You a reminder to me on a daily basis of how depraved one is in the world outside of God's grace.  No thank you sir, I have no desire to walk in your shoes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Group travels from Minnesota to Canada to buy $34 insulin that's for $380 in US

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog