Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Whoa... Fox News labels Trump Tweets as "bizarre"...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Whoa... Fox News labels Trump Tweets as "bizarre"... (Read 143 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Whoa... Fox News labels Trump Tweets as "bizarre"...
Jul 11th, 2019 at 10:47am
Print Post  
Whoa...  Dude...

Quote:
Trump rails against ‘Fake News’ in bizarre tirade, warns industry will fold when he leaves office

President Trump teed off on the news media in a bizarre Twitter rant Thursday morning ahead of a big social media summit at the White House slated for later in the day.

The string of tweets attacked the news media and claimed the industry would go out of business when he leaves office, even suggesting outlets would be forced to endorse him this cycle for the sake of their own survival.

He went on to alternately praise himself, lob insults at familiar targets in the 2020 Democratic field and even joke about serving more than two terms.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rails-against-fake-news-in-bizarre-tirade...

Does Fox acknowledge that Trump is losing it?

Stay tuned..

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Bert plays with himself

Re: Whoa... Fox News labels Trump Tweets as "bizarre"...
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 1:57am
Print Post  

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 6:47am
Print Post  
Dang, you gotta love Trump.  He has turned the media on its ear, and the "Fake News" outlets don't know what to do with him, except hate him, and that's not hurting him one little bit.

There are a lot of us out here in the U.S. who aren't particularly fond of hearing the same old take on all events (basically, they're caused by racism or some such idiocy), as described by the "fake News" media.  President Trump's take on events when he was a candidate fit what we believed in the lives that we were living.  Much as some dems didn't approve, the Electoral College that our Founding Fathers had set up worked, and our election was more of a representative govt than a popularity contest.  Old hils and the dems didn't believe they needed the vast Midwest,  and thankfully we proved them wrong.

Remeber, we're a republic not a true democracy, and it works for us all, even the rural people.  Fake news no longer rules us all. 

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 7:26am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 6:47am:
Dang, you gotta love Trump.  He has turned the media on its ear, and the "Fake News" outlets don't know what to do with him, except hate him, and that's not hurting him one little bit.

There are a lot of us out here in the U.S. who aren't particularly fond of hearing the same old take on all events (basically, they're caused by racism or some such idiocy), as described by the "fake News" media.  President Trump's take on events when he was a candidate fit what we believed in the lives that we were living.  Much as some dems didn't approve, the Electoral College that our Founding Fathers had set up worked, and our election was more of a representative govt than a popularity contest.  Old hils and the dems didn't believe they needed the vast Midwest,  and thankfully we proved them wrong.

Remeber, we're a republic not a true democracy, and it works for us all, even the rural people.  Fake news no longer rules us all. 

Translation:

"The stuff you're saying makes my medulla oblongata sad. Tell me things that make me feel good."

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Really...people...disregarding news because you don't like the way it makes you feel is the epitome of being a fragile little snowflake.

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 8:03am
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 7:26am:
Translation:

"The stuff you're saying makes my medulla oblongata sad. Tell me things that make me feel good."

Thanks for biting and proving I'm right.   I don't mind the bad stuff; I just like it to be accurate.  We all have to go throught the bad stuff because it helps us to recognize and want the good.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 8:07am
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Really...people...disregarding news because you don't like the way it makes you feel is the epitome of being a fragile little snowflake.

Since you seem to need to repeat the same globbity gook but using different goopit glob words, I'll do the same.   I want my news to be accurate.  I don't find the "Fake news" to be accurate.;

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 11th, 2019 at 10:47am:
Whoa...  Dude...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rails-against-fake-news-in-bizarre-tirade...

Stay tuned..

Greg

Why Greggy, .. if so, you should be thrilled, .. right?  Smiley

Cades Cove, you are a young ignorant leftist Quisling. Get some Help immediately!Cades Cove you are a young dumb leftist Quisling. Seek help young Quisling, .. seek help!

IP Logged

Hair Looms From The Attic
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Get your hand off my thigh,
Steve!

Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jul 11th, 2019 at 10:47am:
Whoa...  Dude...

Stay tuned..

Greg

Does this mean Fox news is going to fire Fox news?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Whoa... Fox News labels Trump Tweets as "bizarre"...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog