Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › They can all kill you. ..
Poll
Poll Question: What weapon would you want him using on your movie night.?
bars   pie

Knife    
  2 (20.0%)
Blunt object    
  0 (0.0%)
Bare hands    
  7 (70.0%)
Semi-automatic Rifle w/100 Round Magazine    
  1 (10.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: Fiddler on: Aug 12th, 2019 at 2:48pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) They can all kill you. .. (Read 691 times)
Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

They can all kill you. ..
Aug 12th, 2019 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
You're in a movie theater watching Mel Gibson's latest sci-fi self-flagellation thriller .. Jews Will Not Deep Space Us when a mass murderer ... a pasty, requisite low brow, paleoconservative incel bursts in and begins his stated mission..

Gunphuckers remind us time and again that a Knife, Blunt Object, Bare Hands, or a Semi-automatic Rifle w/100 Round Magazine can kill you. So.. 

What weapon would you want him using on your movie night.?

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Re: They can all kill you. ..
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 2:48pm:
You're in a movie theater watching Mel Gibson's latest sci-fi self-flagellation thriller .. Jews Will Not Deep Space Us when a mass murderer ... a pasty, requisite low brow, paleoconservative incel bursts in and begins his stated mission..

Gunphuckers remind us time and again that a Knife, Blunt Object, Bare Hands, or a Semi-automatic Rifle w/100 Round Magazine can kill you. So.. 

What weapon would you want him using on your movie night.?

He triggers easily, doesn't he folks?  Don't dare expose our low IQ troll to any of the facts about weapons used in homicides. He might go full snowflake on you and create a poll.

Mass shootings are still extremely rare (only 934 fatalities in 37 years) . The annual use of rifles in homicides are below the numbers for knives, blunt objects and bare hands.

A thinking person would consider those facts and avoid looking like an idiot by ranting about the mislabeled "assault rifles".

On the other hand, a person lacking critical thinking skills makes up  some fictional "what if" scenario to hide his own stupidity.  Thanks for the confirmation.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 3:27pm:
He triggers easily, doesn't he folks?  Don't dare expose our low IQ troll to any of the facts about weapons used in homicides. He might go full snowflake on you and create a poll.

Mass shootings are still extremely rare (only 934 fatalities in 37 years) . The annual use of rifles in homicides are below the numbers for knives, blunt objects and bare hands.

A thinking person would consider those facts and avoid looking like an idiot by ranting about the mislabeled "assault rifles".

On the other hand, a person lacking critical thinking skills makes up  some fictional "what if" scenario to hide his own stupidity.  Thanks for the confirmation.

Grin  Right on cue .. I must have hit too close to home  .

If I had know it was this easy to piss off our slope-headed nitwits I'd have done it ages ago .. 

Have you made a choice yet? 

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 3:37pm:
Grin  Right on cue .. I must have hit too close to home  . If I had know it was this easy to piss off our slope-headed nitwits I'd have done it ages ago ..  Have you made a choice yet? 

Snowflake, YOU are the one who started this thread after I schooled you on the facts. Trigger often? Grin

And you wonder why "Low IQ Fiddler" caught on like wildfire.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #4 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
I would prefer "bare hands." Because when he grabs me, I would dig my elbow into his right arm socket and drive him to the ground, then put on the Crippler Crossface and pull his chin back until his neck snaps.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:33pm:
Snowflake, YOU are the one who started this thread after I schooled you on the facts. Trigger often? Grin

And you wonder why "Low IQ Fiddler" caught on like wildfire.

Please..  It's not possible for you to school anyone and you're sure as hell not smart enough to 'trigger' me.  You're just another white supremacist douche trying to spread the same debunked bullshit .. Other than myself EVERYONE here that doesn't have Trump's shit stains on their nose has handed you your ass every time you've dared posted from your manifesto.

Keep swinging Palooka .. .

Have you made your choice yet?    Cool

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm:
I would prefer "bare hands." Because when he grabs me, I would dig my elbow into his right arm socket and drive him to the ground, then put on the Crippler Crossface and pull his chin back until his neck snaps.

And not even spill your popcorn .. or your Goobers... or your Whoppers ... or Milk Duds.. or Skittles...  or Raisinets ... or Junior Mints ... ...  Cool ...  ...

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 5:00pm:
And not even spill your popcorn .. or your Goobers... or your Whoppers ... or Milk Duds.. or Skittles...  or Raisinets ... or Junior Mints ... ...  Cool ...  ... 

Ha ha! Cute. Smiley

But actually, I don't snack when I go to movies. All I need is a Coke Icee, and I'm set.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
I chose knife because it makes shooting him with my glock easier to defend in court.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Bert plays with himself

Reply #9 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm:

Yeah, like you'd even get close to any of that at 110 lbs...

Your best choice would be to run for the exit.

Like you do whenever anyone asks you a question...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › They can all kill you. ..

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog