Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The danger of branding everything you see as racism
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The danger of branding everything you see as racism (Read 1,013 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: The danger of branding everything you see as racism
Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:06pm:
Ulysses is just being a fredo.

I called him Fredo before you did, back off girl!!

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Erik mag große Schenkel
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
Ooh! Fredo fight!

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
Today a friend and I were texting about white supremacy.  He brought it up by saying he can't believe how many of our friends are talking about the dangers of white supremacy.

At one point in the conversation he said this:

"To me the race issue, gun control, and several other topics have kind of melded into one issue.  Somehow the left has just gotten to hate western civilization and is out to destroy it"

You are not tarnishing "nationalism" with your overreach and your histrionics.  You are polishing white nationalism.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #13 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:33pm:
Today a friend and I were texting about white supremacy.  He brought it up by saying he can't believe how many of our friends are talking about the dangers of white supremacy.

At one point in the conversation he said this:

"To me the race issue, gun control, and several other topics have kind of melded into one issue.  Somehow the left has just gotten to hate western civilization and is out to destroy it"

You are not tarnishing "nationalism" with your overreach and your histrionics.  You are polishing white nationalism.

Queshank

Your friend is not alone in his observation.  Yhe Hopey/Changey crowd Believe that in order to rebuild our nation in their image, they must first destroy it.  Over eight long years of Obama, they came pretty damn close and if Hillary had won she would have finished the job.  hey are no "all in" and not even attempting to conceal what they have been doing all along.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Hitler, Castro, Chavez, Lenin, Mao. The playbook is always the same.

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #15 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:49pm:
Hitler, Castro, Chavez, Lenin, Mao. The playbook is always the same.

And then there are always the rank and file 'useful idiots' who enable the monsters to eventually come to power

�Machiavelli

― Socrates

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Party Leader

Reply #16 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Racism is either over stated or in its reverse form huh?

The picked on majority sure has it rough in America.

Here's a thought, stop saying and doing things that your countrymen perceive as racist. Problem solved. No, that won't work 'cause then you can't be the victim and in today's culture everyone's a victim.

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

Oh noes! Virtue Signaling!!

That's the most evilest thing I can imagine.

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #17 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 8:18am
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 8:15am:

Here's a thought, stop saying and doing things that [s]your countrymen[/s] perceive as racist. Problem solved. No, that won't work 'cause then you can't be the victim and in today's culture everyone's a victim.

It's only the whining minority that share your view (along with nations around the world who are either competitors or our enemies).

�Machiavelli

― Socrates

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #18 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 8:00pm:
This move in the past couple years to conflate all things "patriotic" with nationalism ... and then with "white nationalism" ... is problematic.

The Democrats and activists on the left have seized on it as a means of bullying their way into regaining political power.  And yes I do mean that literally how I typed it.

This push to call all things white nationalism isn't tarnishing nationalism.  It's polishing and giving a fresh coat of lacquer to white nationalism.

That doesn't mean there's more white nationalists.  It means there's more people that people on the left are *calling* white nationalists.

Let me show you how that works for those who see racism under every rock, and hatred behind every tree. 

(An aside: I have a theory on why that is Because they subscribe to CNN, the NY Times, NPR and the Washington Post on facebook and are being buried under a daily onslaught of "Remember Emmett Till" and "100 africans were lynched" and "This woman was lynched and burned alive" stories .... they're literally still living in the world of 1911.  There are days when I get nothing BUT "Remember racism!" in my facebook feed.  Because I subscribe to CNN, the NY Times, NPR and the Washington Post on facebook.)

Perspective:

My 65 year old uncle is an ornery son of a bitch.  Anti gay.

NAZI!  /clutch pearls.

But 40 years ago ... he was a completely normal 25 year old.

Around 30 years ago he started being called a jerk.  When he was 35.

Around 20 years ago he started being called intolerant.

Around 10 years ago he started being called a bigot.

Today he's being called a nazi.  Or a white nationalist.  Or a Trump supporter.  Or a Republican.  It's all the same thing amirite? haha!!1!

He's not a white nationalist.  He considers himself a "patriot."  (Remember I put that in quotes at the beginning?) 

He's not going to change from being that completely normal dude he was at 25 years old.  That's not a thing that actually happens here in the real world.  But keep pushing and he'll start accepting and embracing the white nationalist label.

And then white nationalism really will be on the rise.

Hate is a drug easily ten times stronger than love.  It's a joke that we even pretend they're opposites.  It takes zero effort to hate.  It's the default human condition when we turn off and just let the primal instincts take over.  Love takes work.  It takes effort.  How the hell could they possibly be opposites?  But we've conditioned ourselves with 50 years of Beatles songs to think it's the default human position.

And that's where Trump has you.  He wasn't a Beatles fan.

I just smoked my first legal joint in my life as a new citizen in California.  If that made no sense ... blame strawberry sherbet.  But I'll be convinced it's because you don't want it to.

Queshank

All That Shit

by

Queshank

You hippie. Welcome to legality.

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #19 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 8:15am:

Here's a thought, stop saying and doing things that your countrymen perceive as racist. Problem solved. No, that won't work 'cause then you can't be the victim and in today's culture everyone's a victim.

BOOM!

“I can’t believe people call me out on my racist words and actions. UNFAIR!”.  Sad

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The danger of branding everything you see as racism

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog