Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there (Read 319 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there
Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:04am
Print Post  
Here's my challenge.  Take your attitudes about diversity, race mixing, whatever the phuck.  Take ALL of those attitudes and visit New York City for a few days.  See the sights.  Visit the Statue of Liberty.  Ride the subways.  Walk the streets.  Enjoy and notice that everybody seems to be from someplace else and it adds to the spice.  Gives this great city it's flavor.  Look at the people and if you get the opportunity, talk to them.  They do talk y'know.  They have opinions.  It's America at it best.  Finest. 

I took my family down for a three day weekend and the kids loved it.  There's so much to see, do and experience.  Interestingly, on either side of the Fox News building, there are food carts operated by people of multiple ethnic groups and faiths.  Eat a hot dog you bought from a Muslim from Sri Lanka and watch for Jimmy Fallon to show up at the NBC Studios.  Grab a hot pastrami sandwich from a Jew from Israel next to him.  Catch an off Broadway show with dancers from India.  A couple of the park rangers at the Statue of Liberty are from Pakistan. 

So, if you White Supremacist trash get out of your basements and see America as we are, maybe, just maybe you'll learn something ABOUT America.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Red pots for jammies

Re: A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there
Reply #1 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:20am
Print Post  
I spent the better part of the year in Queens in 2018. I wouldn't use NYC as the example of harmony among races. It is the most segragated and racist area I have ever seen.

"Making a silent prayer for the innocent people gunned down in El Paso. As well as for all others, past, present, and future, who fall victim to the deranged rantings of Don the Con and our misbegotten gun epidemic. -Ulysses (most disgusting dirt bag on LNF)

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #2 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:26am
Print Post  

I'd say, .. take away the city's welfare and food-stamps that the white majority pays for with all their tax-dollars, and in NYC as well as other large cities, .. there will no longer be much so called, 'diversity.'  Grin Roll Eyes

Sorry Greggy, .. but it IS the damn truth!  Smiley Smiley

'Modern Progressive Liberalism' .. is a mental disorder!

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #3 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:31am
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:20am:
It is the most segragated and racist area I have ever seen.

You've never been south of the Mason-Dixon Line I see.. .

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #4 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:04am:
Here's my challenge.  Take your attitudes about diversity, race mixing, whatever the phuck.  Take ALL of those attitudes and visit New York City for a few days.  See the sights.  Visit the Statue of Liberty.  Ride the subways.  Walk the streets.  Enjoy and notice that everybody seems to be from someplace else and it adds to the spice.  Gives this great city it's flavor.  Look at the people and if you get the opportunity, talk to them.  They do talk y'know.  They have opinions.  It's America at it best.  Finest. 

I took my family down for a three day weekend and the kids loved it.  There's so much to see, do and experience.  Interestingly, on either side of the Fox News building, there are food carts operated by people of multiple ethnic groups and faiths.  Eat a hot dog you bought from a Muslim from Sri Lanka and watch for Jimmy Fallon to show up at the NBC Studios.  Grab a hot pastrami sandwich from a Jew from Israel next to him.  Catch an off Broadway show with dancers from India.  A couple of the park rangers at the Statue of Liberty are from Pakistan. 

So, if you White Supremacist trash get out of your basements and see America as we are, maybe, just maybe you'll learn something ABOUT America.

Greg

Better yet, go to church learn that we are all God's creation.  He made us all in his image.  If you are not comfortable with people of color, race, sex, rich, poor or political persuasion, heaven will never be for you.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:31am:
You've never been south of the Mason-Dixon Line I see.. .

Over generalize much?  Come visit my church and see just how much that old stereotype is proven false.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #6 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:51am:
If you are not comfortable with people of color, race, sex, rich, poor or political persuasion, heaven will never be for you.

I'm sitting at the Televangelist's table in Hell ..  You want me to save you a seat?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:58am:
I'm sitting at the Televangelist's table in Hell ..  You want me to save you a seat?

Why do you want to go to hell?   Huh

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #8 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:51am:
Better yet, go to church learn that we are all God's creation.  He made us all in his image.  If you are not comfortable with people of color, race, sex, rich, poor or political persuasion, heaven will never be for you.

Here's what's funny. You NEVER challenge Stu, heartland (RIP), D-Man, patrick or anyone else on the right with that message. Your message is nice, but you lecture those left of you while patently ignoring those next to you or right of you. That's why you look like a fake and an opportunist. Just once why don't you challenge Stu? Or the latest, D-Man? Or patrick? I assume you never will, because your petitions to religious inclusion are just empty words (or so they come across) being aimed so narrowly and pointedly ignoring those in your own political aisle.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:16am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:10am:
Here's what's funny. You NEVER challenge Stu, heartland (RIP), D-Man, patrick or anyone else on the right with that message. Your message is nice, but you lecture those left of you while patently ignoring those next to you or right of you. That's why you look like a fake and an opportunist. Just once why don't you challenge Stu? Or the latest, D-Man? Or patrick? I assume you never will, because your petitions to religious inclusion are just empty words (or so they come across) being aimed so narrowly and pointedly ignoring those in your own political aisle.

They are empty to you because of your political bias.  My words are true, and is across the board.  I did not state that Dems will go to hell or ...  I simply made a statement of fact for all to read.  God created everyone of us, so to mock someone because of any of the descriptions I laid out is, in essence mocking our Creator.  I chose Greg's remarks because, we actually do get along despite our political differences.  I have have called out Stu in the past but let's you and me be honest, what does it accomplish?  Few people have ever had a change of heart in their political views over the past decade or two.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog