Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there (Read 316 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there
Reply #30 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:04am:
Here's my challenge.  Take your attitudes about diversity, race mixing, whatever the phuck.  Take ALL of those attitudes and visit New York City for a few days.  See the sights.  Visit the Statue of Liberty.  Ride the subways.  Walk the streets.  Enjoy and notice that everybody seems to be from someplace else and it adds to the spice.  Gives this great city it's flavor.  Look at the people and if you get the opportunity, talk to them.  They do talk y'know.  They have opinions.  It's America at it best.  Finest. 

I took my family down for a three day weekend and the kids loved it.  There's so much to see, do and experience.  Interestingly, on either side of the Fox News building, there are food carts operated by people of multiple ethnic groups and faiths.  Eat a hot dog you bought from a Muslim from Sri Lanka and watch for Jimmy Fallon to show up at the NBC Studios.  Grab a hot pastrami sandwich from a Jew from Israel next to him.  Catch an off Broadway show with dancers from India.  A couple of the park rangers at the Statue of Liberty are from Pakistan. 

So, if you White Supremacist trash get out of your basements and see America as we are, maybe, just maybe you'll learn something ABOUT America.

Greg

NY sucks Greg. Nothing pretty to look at, it is crowded, everything is expensive, and I can’t carry my gun there. I saw the statue of Liberty Greg, I flew by at 800 feet. It was at night. Then we stopped on long Island, I don’t remember the name of the place near the small airport, but it was decorated to look like WW2 with jeeps parked outside with the lights on, and a WW2 fighter plane parked in back side of the restaurant. Then I flew back to Connecticut with my two friends. The one in back holding a new style GPS made just for aircraft flying. At that time we noticed that there were no lights or anything where the 911 buildings were destroyed as we flew by.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #31 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:04am:
Here's my challenge.  Take your attitudes about diversity, race mixing, whatever the phuck.  Take ALL of those attitudes and visit New York City for a few days.  See the sights.  Visit the Statue of Liberty.  Ride the subways.  Walk the streets.  Enjoy and notice that everybody seems to be from someplace else and it adds to the spice.  Gives this great city it's flavor.  Look at the people and if you get the opportunity, talk to them.  They do talk y'know.  They have opinions.  It's America at it best.  Finest. 

I took my family down for a three day weekend and the kids loved it.  There's so much to see, do and experience.  Interestingly, on either side of the Fox News building, there are food carts operated by people of multiple ethnic groups and faiths.  Eat a hot dog you bought from a Muslim from Sri Lanka and watch for Jimmy Fallon to show up at the NBC Studios.  Grab a hot pastrami sandwich from a Jew from Israel next to him.  Catch an off Broadway show with dancers from India.  A couple of the park rangers at the Statue of Liberty are from Pakistan. 

So, if you White Supremacist trash get out of your basements and see America as we are, maybe, just maybe you'll learn something ABOUT America.

Greg

New York city SUCKS dirty ass town

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"Throw The Jew Down The
Well" - Borat

Reply #32 - Aug 14th, 2019 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
I'm sure NYC will be crushed to learn that Archie and Racist White Bastard are not fans.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #33 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 11:26am:
I've said this a number of times.  I live in an area with high diversity.  I work in a highly diverse career, in terms of race and ethnic origin, if not gender.  And my kids schools are desegregated through busing, which means about half their classmates are latino, a quarter mixed, and a quarter white.

And I'm here to tell you -- the water is fine.  Just dive on in.  We are all just people, working to provide for our kids.  We are all worried about crime.  We all want some version of "fiscal conservatism and social liberalism".  We are all invested in our communities.  We all go to sports games, hang out downtown, watch tv, and wonder about those weird neighbors down the street.  All of us.

I suspect 99.9% of us agree with this...and have had the same experience...

it's when someone says we would like to see decreases in gang violence, or human and child trafficking, and someone else will say, you are a racist....that all things fall apart...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › A challenge to the White Supremacist Trash out there

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog