Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Hundreds to Attend Rally in Support of Man Who Shot 6 Cops in Philadelphia
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Hundreds to Attend Rally in Support of Man Who Shot 6 Cops in Philadelphia (Read 155 times)
RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Re: Hundreds to Attend Rally in Support of Man Who Shot 6 Cops in Philadelphia
Reply #10 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 9:31pm:
The guy was apparently a drug dealer, and the local economy probably depended on him.

You're probably right maybe he was like El Chapo and paid a lot of his Neighbors bills now their sugar daddy is behind bars and their Lazy asses might have to actually get a job.

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #11 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
So the police came to violate his right to property?  Came to violate his right to associate and do business with who he sees fit? Simply because the government deemed that he can't sell something ( unless they get their piece via taxation)....there must be more to the story because sounds like he would almost be a patriot defending himself with firearms from a tyrannical government.

Shocked

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Feb 19th, 2019 at 9:18am:
Regulations are designed to protect the consumer and the worker.  If it doesn’t,it is not a regulation.

"Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
The D-Man wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:19pm:
You'd be basically asking for people's shops to be burned down, because that's what would happen.

If they break any laws and start damage, if I were in charge I would make an example of them. You want to play, you are going to pay. Some 7.5 shotgun shells and they will think their ass is on fire, and the hospital removing all those BBs they will never forget.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:18pm:
I would execute the guy and then announce it at the rally.

"Hey, y'all. Your boy be dead."

I'm pretty sure, in the highly unlikely that you would ever be in a position of trust where you could execute anything more than a flea, that you would be way too chicken to appear before these people and announce "your boy be dead".

And I'm not sure I'd blame them for what happened to you if ever you were to pull that off.

Karma.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Hundreds to Attend Rally in Support of Man Who Shot 6 Cops in Philadelphia

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog