Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME' (Read 400 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'
Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
LOL!!!!

Quote:
President Donald Trump on Monday denied any involvement in a shift in military practice that has allowed Air Force crews to overnight at his luxury Turnberry golf resort in Scotland.

“I know nothing about an Air Force plane landing at an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with) near Turnberry Resort (which I do own) in Scotland, and filling up with fuel, with the crew staying overnight at Turnberry (they have good taste!),” Trump said in a tweet, claiming that the decision for crews to overnight at the luxury seaside resort has “NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.”

The U.S. Air Force on Sunday ordered a world-wide review of how the branch chooses overnight accomodations for its crews following a POLITICO report revealing that the House Oversight Committee was investigating an uptick in unusual stops there — stops that included overnight stays at Trump Turnberry by Air Force crews in the last four years.

Typically, Air Force crews will stop at U.S. military bases elsewhere in Europe to refuel, where it would be cheaper to do so. But according to a letter the Oversight Committee sent the Pentagon in June, the military has spent $11 million on fuel at the Prestwick Airport — the closest to Trump Turnberry — since October 2017.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/09/trump-air-force-scotland-resort-148644...

LOL!!!!  I can't stop laughing...  There's tears coming in my eyes...  Just STOP!!  LOL!!!! Cheesy

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

The D-Man
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Where else were they supposed to stay?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'
Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
The D-Man wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:23pm:
Where else were they supposed to stay?

Lakenheath or Mildenhall Air Base in the UK.  That's what we did before this.

Greg

IP Logged

The D-Man
LNF Representative

Reply #3 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:25pm:
Lakenheath or Mildenhall Air Base in the UK.  That's what we did before this.

Greg

It's more patriotic for them to stay at the president's place, don't you think?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
The D-Man wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:26pm:
It's more patriotic for them to stay at the president's place, don't you think?

No.  Not when tax payers are getting charged more for fuel than US air bases.  It's a Trump grift.

Greg

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #5 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
You do realize that every time you put Ketcup on your hot dog or hamburger you are enriching John Kerry and putting money into the (Thersa) Heinz family businesses.  (unless you prefer Hunts)  Roll Eyes

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:28pm:
You do realize that every time you put Ketcup on your hot dog or hamburger you are enriching John Kerry and putting money into the (Thersa) Heinz family businesses.  (unless you prefer Hunts)  Roll Eyes

Who?

Greg

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #7 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
This is where the democrats are falling down on the job.  They were talking about investigations, emoluments, subpoenas, etc, but Trump isn't just stonewalling -- he's plowing ahead with the grift.  He's hiding in plain sight.  He has nullified congress, and doesn't even pretend to hide it anymore.

Last week, I saw articles about the democrats opening up new hearings on the payments to Stormy.  I continue to be baffled by democratic party stupidity.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

The D-Man
LNF Representative

Reply #8 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:27pm:
No.  Not when tax payers are getting charged more for fuel than US air bases.  It's a Trump grift.

Greg

I'm proud to see our service men and women getting the best, and nothing is better than a Trump resort.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
The D-Man wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:07pm:
I'm proud to see our service men and women getting the best, and nothing is better than a Trump resort.

Then how do you feel about Trump taking money away from readiness military projects to fund the wall?  AND, why are we paying more for fuel in Scotland when we don't have to?  Is it better fuel?  This isn't about getting the best.  It's about the grift.

Greg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog