Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME' (Read 397 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'
Reply #30 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:16pm:
Speaking of Obama, what rock has he been hiding under.  The wolves are circling in on his whole corrupt cabal which launched a failed coup against our country!

But Obama!!!

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'
Reply #31 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:51pm:
Theresa Heinz Kerry inherited her husband's (Rep. Senator John Heinz) fortune when he died.  John Kerry snapped up the widow and the Heinz fortune faster than a frog on a junebug!  Ever since then, Sen. Kerry's been a multi-billionaire (by virtue of his wife's dead husband's fortune).  He ran for President, by the way.  Roll Eyes  What would have happened to all the Heinz businesses, including the Ketchup and such?  I guess if Kerry had become POTUS it would be ' none of his business' what the rest of the family (business) did!

Huh

No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #32 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
The D-Man wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:38pm:
Because he is an honest man. Believe it or not, but there are some good ideas that Trump didn't come up with himself.

Yeah, Mexico is going to pay for that wall Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Phillip3
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #33 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
The D-Man wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:26pm:
It's more patriotic for them to stay at the president's place, don't you think?

So the POTUS should be allowed to funnel taxpayer money directly to his own coffers.

IP Logged

Phillip3
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #34 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 1:13pm:
I think D-Man the gay Nazi might be on LNF to make Trump supporters look bad.

Seems like a waste of resources. Trumpers already accomplish that mission.

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #35 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'

Well, that's settled then.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #36 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Grifters gotta grift...

Quote:
Trump had deal with airport to send aircrews to his Scotland resort: report

The Trump Organization and President Trump himself have been directly involved in developing a partnership between his Turnberry golf resort in Scotland and Glasgow Prestwick Airport since 2014, according to The New York Times.

The partnership, which began a year before Trump’s presidential campaign kicked off, worked to add Trump Turnberry to a list of hotels used by the airports aircrew, despite the fact that it is significantly farther away from the airport than other hotels used in a similar manner and has higher advertised prices, according to the Times.

Executives with the organization met with airport officials for talks on how to drive more referrals, according to the Times, citing documents obtained through the Scottish Freedom of Information law.

The Pentagon and the airport both confirmed to the Times that the airport has a separate arrangement with the U.S. Air Force to refuel American planes and arrange hotel accommodations.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/460638-trump-had-deal-with-airport-t...

Good thing the Black president didn't do any of this shit.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #37 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Nobody wants to talk about Trump and his grifter family?

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #38 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 12:19pm:
Trump said in a tweet, claiming that the decision for crews to overnight at the luxury seaside resort has “NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.”

Well, Trump used all caps, so there's that. But unfortunately, Twitter doesn't have a yellow highlight function, so it's hard to tell just how much he really means it.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #39 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
More blatant corruption.

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Feb 19th, 2019 at 9:18am:
Regulations are designed to protect the consumer and the worker.  If it doesn’t,it is not a regulation.

"Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump says Air Force stays at his Scotland resort have 'NOTHING TO DO WITH ME'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog