Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Man Caused Global Warming predicted over 100 years ago...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Man Caused Global Warming predicted over 100 years ago... (Read 427 times)
Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Re: Man Caused Global Warming predicted over 100 years ago...
Reply #20 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:11am
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:06am:
Typical liberal.  Prove them wrong multiple times

It seems that you don't know what multiple means as you and your structural engineer have yet to prove anything wrong.. .  Maybe if your bartender or your psychiatrist chimed in that would help your case ..

IP Logged

The D-Man
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #21 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:21am
Print Post  
No one ever talks about how much global warming was caused by one single man: Martin Luther King.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:07am:
I'll take that as you saying that facts and data actually don't matter.

many years ago while living in LA I had the chance to see great NBA teams play each other...celtics, lakers, piston, bulls...great players...johnson, bird, jordan...

what struck me most, especially watching jordan, is he was so focused on the goal, getting a basket, thats all he focused on..the real goal, he was going to the basket and everything around him were minor obstacles......while other players, would get caught up trying to outmaneuver a defender...and they'd focus on the defender...until they'd lose the ball or the play was gone...

I'm simply suggesting if the goal is low cost no cost clean safe renewables...focus on promoting that theme...you'll get more energy behind that...the community organizer approach of divide, ridicule, call names approach is not helping you towards your goal...

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #23 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:11am:
It seems that you don't know what multiple means as you and your structural engineer have yet to prove anything wrong.. .  Maybe if your bartender or your psychiatrist chimed in that would help your case ..

Well, that "engineer" found far more cooling papers and articles than represented in your flawed and false graph.  If it's scientific rigor that you are seeking, I just delivered it to you. And what did you do? Attack the messenger.  Not too bright.

Pearls before swine.

No wonder that you ran away rather than reply after the last three times..i.e., "multiple times"..... that I refuted your nonsense by posting this very same information.

And I will post it again every single time you put up that false graph of yours.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #24 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:28am:
Honey.. Back then some did cite cooling.. More cited warming. 

Today ~ 97% of the research papers taking a position on the cause of global warming agreed that humans are causing it.

You can go back to sleep now.

And you can go pick up your government check now.   Grin

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:26am:
many years ago while living in LA I had the chance to see great NBA teams play each other...celtics, lakers, piston, bulls...great players...johnson, bird, jordan...

what struck me most, especially watching jordan, is he was so focused on the goal, getting a basket, thats all he focused on..the real goal, he was going to the basket and everything around him were minor obstacles......while other players, would get caught up trying to outmaneuver a defender...and they'd focus on the defender...until they'd lose the ball or the play was gone...

I'm simply suggesting if the goal is low cost no cost clean safe renewables...focus on promoting that theme...you'll get more energy behind that...the community organizer approach of divide, ridicule, call names approach is not helping you towards your goal...

Excellent solution, but I wonder which is more important, the solution or the personal attacks?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Seems Fids prefers the insult approach.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #27 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 11:55am:
Well, that "engineer" found far more cooling papers and articles than represented in your flawed and false graph.

His percentages are skewed by cherry picking papers that simply mention a brief period of cooling from the 40s to the 60s.  An honest look at the last 100 years should reveal his deception to even the most stupid of climate deniers..  (ask me how I know that you'll still buy into his deception) .

A look at papers that actually predicted cooling/neutral/warming shows that warming was the consensus at the time.

Is it even possible for a climate denier to be honest?

Attack the messenger. 

Why not? .. An idiot is and idiot.  Being an idiot is the reason your nonsense is constantly debunked.. 

No wonder that you ran away rather than reply after the last three times..i.e., "multiple times"..... that I refuted your nonsense by posting this very same information.

You've never refuted it once.. nor has your structural engineer.. your bartender nor your psychiatrist.  Cherry picking data is not a refutation.

Of course I have no reason to run away but after pounding facts up your ass multiple times it gets a bit boring.  You've demonstrated time and time again that you'd rather remain stupid. 

And I will post it again every single time you put up that false graph of yours.

And you will be lying each time.. . you can do little else. 

Quick question .. When you decided to get your Confederate flag tattoo did you go with the Southern Cross or the Navy Jack?

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #28 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 12:40pm:
Seems Fids prefers the insult approach.

Really?

Seawolf wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:14am:
The overall ignorance of people like you who are clueless to the actual events continue to amaze me.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
So what is your issue with Petep's remarks?  He seems to have made a brilliant point which you have no reply to?  I do not think there are many who are opposed out right to alternative energy, it seems the issue is how and when to get there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Man Caused Global Warming predicted over 100 years ago...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog