Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Man Caused Global Warming predicted over 100 years ago...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Man Caused Global Warming predicted over 100 years ago... (Read 425 times)
PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Re: Man Caused Global Warming predicted over 100 years ago...
Reply #40 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 1:23pm:
His percentages are skewed by cherry picking papers that simply mention a brief period of cooling from the 40s to the 60s.  An honest look at the last 100 years should reveal his deception to even the most stupid of climate deniers..  (ask me how I know that you'll still buy into his deception) . http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iXWahlU5CRA/TxmhAGxgiOI/AAAAAAAADMw/t0wLOomGQrM/s1600/...

Look at him pivot, folks.  No one is denying that the climate changes. No one is denying that it's cyclical. Nor is anyone denying the obvious upward trend. So calling someone a "climate denier" as you ignorantly did above is stupid.

To claim that Watts is "cherry picking" is just plain laughable when YOUR source ignored far more articles to falsely peddle the idea that there was no cooling consensus in that time period.

YOU are the one perpetually pushing the refuted graph on cooling vs. warming consensus. If you don't want it debunked, don't post it again

A look at papers that actually predicted cooling/neutral/warming shows that warming was the consensus at the time.

Unbelievable. That's just not true. I just refuted that and here he is posting that false garbage again.  No wonder leftists are considered to be non-thinking creatures.  Watts proved that warming was NOT the consensus at the time. Period.  Is it even possible for a low IQ climate fanatic to be honest? Doesn't look like it.

Why not? .. An idiot is and idiot.  Being an idiot is the reason your nonsense is constantly debunked.. 

The only thing that just got debunked...again....is your false little graph.  I agree; being an idiot is the reason your nonsense is constantly debunked.. 

You've never refuted it once.. nor has your structural engineer.. your bartender nor your psychiatrist.  Cherry picking data is not a refutation.

My source had many more data points than yours.  If there was "cherry picking", it's on you and your source.  Are you afraid to look at the whole picture? I wasn't.   

Of course I have no reason to run away but after pounding facts up your ass multiple times it gets a bit boring.  You've demonstrated time and time again that you'd rather remain stupid.

What a joke. Little man, you've gotten your ass handed to you every time that I choose to enter the debate.  Every. Single. Time. Get used to it; that's not going to change.

And you will be lying each time.. . you can do little else.

There's only one lie here...that would be your garbage graph showing a warming consensus. Face it, little man....you got busted by an old Southern fellow who has demonstrated that he's smarter than you.   But hey, who isn't? Wink

Quick question .. When you decided to get your Confederate flag tattoo did you go with the Southern Cross or the Navy Jack?

Quick question....with stupid crap like this coming out of that polluted skull, does anyone doubt the "Low IQ" moniker attached to this troll?

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #41 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 2:18pm:
Look ... 

LOL..  Grin  You're even too stupid to know who's feeding you your climate denier bullshit..  Anthony Watts had nothing to do with the bit of fiction other than provide a platform and attract science illiterates like yourself. 

It was written by Angus McFarlane a fossil fuel industry paid denier and part time structural engineer and facilitated by professional denier Kenneth Richard    .  It has all the scientific legitimacy of a Limbaugh boner pill commercial. 

And there's No pivot .. Period. ..None is needed.   Just facts and data.   And judging by your panicky response you're completely unable to deal with it.

Toss up another of your idiotic thoughts Southern boy .. I've been destroying little shits like you for decades..

Don't forget to call me Daddy. ..      Cool

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #42 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 2:48pm:
LOL..  Grin  You're even too stupid to know who's feeding you your climate denier bullshit..  Anthony Watts had nothing to do with the bit of fiction other than provide a platform and attract science illiterates like yourself.  It was written by Angus McFarlane a fossil fuel industry paid denier and part time structural engineer and facilitated by professional denier Kenneth Richard. It has all the scientific legitimacy of a Limbaugh boner pill commercial. 

He keeps earning that low IQ label, doesn't he, folks? Evidently our waterboy is just too bloody stupid to address the substance of this clear refutation so he attacks the author and the host of the site.

Classic ad hominem fallacy. Not too bright.

I posted this detailed refutation of the very study that Low IQ Fiddler worships and repeatedly throws in our faces and what does he do? Whines about the messenger like a child but he can't dispute a single detail of the refutation.

Translated: that means you lost big time once again, little man.

Game. Set. Match.

And there's No pivot .. Period. ..None is needed.   Just facts and data.   And judging by your panicky response you're completely unable to deal with it.

Once again, your "facts and data" have been refuted completely and in detail, yet the only response that you can think of is "boner pill commercial"? And you actually think that you are taken seriously here after peddling juvenile phallic imagery?

Toss up another of your idiotic thoughts Southern boy .. I've been destroying little shits like you for decades..

You got your ass handed to you and then some, waterboy. And even more embarrassing for you, it came from a Southern Christian conservative like me. Ouch. 

Your obscene reaction is the sign of a loser, not a winner.  The only thing "destroyed" here is your credibility on this subject. And I'll make sure it stays that way by reposting this refutation every time you try that false graph.

Don't forget to call me Daddy. ..      Cool

For the sake of the gene pool, let's hope no one calls you that.

Anything else, waterboy?
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2019 at 3:41pm by PaleoCon »  

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #43 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
12 years...

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #44 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 3:25pm:
I posted this detailed refutation

You've refuted nothing.  You're incapable. 

McFarlane took it upon himself to reclassify at least 30 papers. There are others where the mere mention of cooling was sufficient for McFarlane to dishonestly place the paper in the "predicted cooling" column . 

As a structural engineer he is in no way qualified to reclassify these papers any more than your bartender or your psychiatrist and that is exactly what he's attempting.  As I will not allow you to misrepresent the facts .. McFarlane cannot be allowed to misrepresent these papers.

Your entire premise that some scientists predicting inaccurately 60 years ago is justification for ignoring the data today is fraudulent... the product of a stunted intellect.   It is the stuff of low brow southern cousin phuckers..   As much as I enjoy your petulant dance you should know that it only puts you on par with other massively shortsighted inbreds.   

You lose again Palooka  ..

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #45 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:02pm:
You've refuted nothing.  You're incapable.  McFarlane took it upon himself to reclassify at least 30 papers. There are others where the mere mention of cooling was sufficient for McFarlane to dishonestly place the paper in the "predicted cooling" column .As a structural engineer he is in no way qualified to reclassify these papers any more than your bartender or your psychiatrist and that is exactly what he's attempting.  As I will not allow you to misrepresent the facts .. McFarlane cannot be allowed to misrepresent these papers.

It's nothing but a joke to be laughably subjected to the whining of this low IQ troll whose critical thinking skills are as nonexistent as his debating skills.  Who are YOU to judge whether McFarlane's classifications are inaccurate? And where is your proof of the empty allegations above? His analysis was far more thorough than your alleged experts. If your sources are allegedly reliable, why did they exclude so many of the articles and papers that McFarlane found? 

Once again, you attack the messenger without bringing anything substantive to the table. I won't allow that.

Your entire premise that some scientists predicting inaccurately 60 years ago is justification for ignoring the data today is fraudulent... the product of a stunted intellect.

No one is ignoring today's data, but we're not swallowing it whole like you are either. Only a person without critical thinking skills would just blindly accept the latest climate fad. The 70s cooling craze that I have shown you speaks to the immaturity of this field of science.  The simple fact that NOAA didn't establish more accurate temperature stations until 2005, should make any thinking man investigate and understand what is being said.

But to the likes of you, it's heresy to dare to question the "experts" despite their failed models and predictions. Think for yourself instead of letting others do it for you.

It is the stuff of low brow southern cousin phuckers..   As much as I enjoy your petulant dance you should know that it only puts you on par with other massively shortsighted inbreds.   You lose again Palooka  ..

Go back and review what you just posted.  Nothing but insults and obscene filth.  You lose all credibility when you spew out empty, false smears like this. I know it's distressing that you got your ass handed to you; you should consider it a learning experience and move on.   

But if you continue posting that AGW garbage, I will correct you every time.  Got it?

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Reply #46 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
You've refuted nothing.  You're incapable. 

McFarlane took it upon himself to reclassify at least 30 papers. There are others where the mere mention of cooling was sufficient for McFarlane to dishonestly place the paper in the "predicted cooling" column . 

As a structural engineer he is in no way qualified to reclassify these papers any more than your bartender or your psychiatrist and that is exactly what he's attempting.  As I will not allow you to misrepresent the facts .. McFarlane cannot be allowed to misrepresent these papers.

Your entire premise that some scientists predicting inaccurately 60 years ago is justification for ignoring the data today is fraudulent... the product of a stunted intellect.   It is the stuff of low brow southern cousin phuckers..   As much as I enjoy your petulant dance you should know that it only puts you on par with other massively shortsighted inbreds.   

You lose again Palooka  ..

When I looked at Pabcon's link, it said "NAS", and I thought, "Great, the National Academy of Sciences, a highly respected organization of scientists." Oops, nope. Pabcon's NAS is the neo conservative biased "National Association of Scholars". Their goal is to increase conservative causes on campuses, along with combating "multiculturalism" and affirmative action.

Given their ultra conservative donors and board of directors, I would take anything published under the NAS aegis with a truck load of salt.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

JohnnyBgay
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Boston Strong- Big Papi

Reply #47 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 7:22am
Print Post  
The D-Man wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:23am:
Unfortunately due to the civil rights movement and forced desegregation of neighborhoods and schools, white people had to move out of the cities to the suburbs in search of peace and quiet, and now they have to commute back into the city every day for work, thus emitting massive amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and greatly speeding the demise of the planet.

3 pointer at the buzzer.

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #48 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:04pm:
When I looked at Pabcon's link, it said "NAS", and I thought, "Great, the National Academy of Sciences, a highly respected organization of scientists." Oops, nope. Pabcon's NAS is the neo conservative biased "National Association of Scholars". Their goal is to increase conservative causes on campuses, along with combating "multiculturalism" and affirmative action.

Given their ultra conservative donors and board of directors, I would take anything published under the NAS aegis with a truck load of salt.

"Pabcon"?  Roll EyesJuvenile whining like that is one of the many reasons why you're not considered the brightest bulb on the forum.

If that refers to me, you screwed up.  I didn't post anything from "NAS"; that was Seawolf.

Like I said, not too bright.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #49 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:02pm:
Who are YOU to judge whether McFarlane's classifications are inaccurate?

Why would a fool such as yourself require anyone to have qualifications to judge?  You've shown that you're stupid enough to buy into any bullshit from anyone that feeds your preconceived notions whether they are qualified or not..

If your sources are allegedly reliable, why did they exclude so many of the articles and papers that McFarlane found? 

Allow me to simplify this so that even you ignorant hicks can grok it .. .. .

PCF08 (Peterson(Climatologist and Meteorologist), Connolley, Fleck)
-Only included papers that dealt with predictions or climate forcing.
-Focused on papers in peer-reviewed literature from 1965 to 1979..
(as the claim is "Consensus in the 70s was Global Cooling)

McFarlane (structural engineer) (KR-16)
-Used PCF08 papers plus included papers that merely mentioned mid-century cooling but did not make predictions.
-Expanded dates of papers to 1960 to 1989 (10 years past the 70s)

McFarlane's sloppy work unquestionably attempts to move the goalposts. Only the most dishonest climate denier would argue that he did not.   Being an agenda driven hack he had to do so in order to skew the results, cloud the waters and impress science illiterate imbeciles like you.

You lose all credibility when you spew out empty, false smears like this. 

Sure.. Asshats often say such things to try to convince themselves that they're not getting pounded..

Relax Snowflake ... If you continue to lip off you'll just have to get used to my boot up your ass. ..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Man Caused Global Warming predicted over 100 years ago...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog