Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Sarah Palin's Husband Appears to Be Seeking a Divorce
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Sarah Palin's Husband Appears to Be Seeking a Divorce (Read 295 times)
Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Sarah Palin's Husband Appears to Be Seeking a Divorce
Sep 10th, 2019 at 3:25am
Print Post  

Quote:
Sarah Palin’s husband, commonly referred to as “Alaska’s first dude” when she was governor, appears to be seeking a divorce from his wife of 31 years.

Paperwork believed to be from Todd Palin cited “incompatibility of temperament” in seeking to end his marriage to the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee.

The filing Friday in Anchorage Superior Court only identified the couple by initials. The initials, birthdates and wedding date match the Palins, as does the initials given for their only young child.

The documents list the minor as T.P.V.P., born April 18, 2008, the same date Sarah Palin gave birth to Trig Paxon Van Palin, the youngest of the couple’s five children.

Sarah can see her alimony checks from her front porch!

One does wonder what exactly "incompatibility of temperament" means... Although the violent brawls at the Palin household during family gatherings over the past few years might be a sign of deeper issues that have only got worse with time.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Re: Sarah Palin's Husband Appears to Be Seeking a Divorce
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 3:27am
Print Post  
At the time, I didn't see how anyone in 2008 could see Sarah Palin as vice-presidential.

Today, compared to the current occupant, she seems positively presidential.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:28am
Print Post  
thats too bad for them...divorce is never something to be celebrated...I understand it...but too bad things were not better for them...

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 6:44am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 3:25am:

One does wonder what exactly "incompatibility of temperament" means... Although the violent brawls at the Palin household during family gatherings over the past few years might be a sign of deeper issues that have only got worse with time.

Young Leftist Quisling, .. and your point is what?  Cool

'Modern Progressive Liberalism' .. is a mental disorder!

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 3:25am:

I don't wonder at all about the three words.  Just means that they don't get along.  Jeesh.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:26am
Print Post  
Hell, I can't talk.  I'm on wife #2 now!

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:37am
Print Post  
Seems Palin has a history of phucking up men's lives ..   John McCain would have been president in 08 had he not chosen her crazy alt-right ass as his running mate. .. And in doing so he demonstrated that his decision making was deeply impaired.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 8:37am:
Seems Palin has a history of phucking up men's lives ..   John McCain would have been president in 08 had he not chosen her crazy alt-right ass as his running mate. .. And in doing so he demonstrated that his decision making was deeply impaired.

True, he had a chance to win

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #8 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:06am
Print Post  
I didn't know that divorce was caused by one person and one person only.  mcCain had his own problems regarding seeking the Presidency.  Before he became a hero in prison, he did a bad thing as a POW.   He worked with the captors  and gave them information.  My generation which contained a lot of military people, including my first husband, voiced their concerns about that part of his imprisonment.  Sara had nothing to do with that.

Now, go find some accurate news and get back to us.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:11am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:06am:
I didn't know that divorce was caused by one person and one person only.  mcCain had his own problems regarding seeking the Presidency.  Before he became a hero in prison, he did a bad thing as a POW.   He worked with the captors  and gave them information.  My generation which contained a lot of military people, including my first husband, voiced their concerns about that part of his imprisonment.  Sara had nothing to do with that.

Now, go find some accurate news and get back to us.

He was imprisoned for five and a half years.  I wonder how long it would take for you to crack?

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Sarah Palin's Husband Appears to Be Seeking a Divorce

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog