Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New Jersey man charged with doing ‘doughnuts’ on the greens at Trump’s Bedminster co
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) New Jersey man charged with doing ‘doughnuts’ on the greens at Trump’s Bedminster co (Read 159 times)
Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

New Jersey man charged with doing ‘doughnuts’ on the greens at Trump’s Bedminster co
Sep 10th, 2019 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
I'm reasonably certain that Donny loves donuts... he didn't get his svelte figure from eating kale, did he?

New Jersey man charged with doing ‘doughnuts’ on the greens at Trump’s Bedminster course

Quote:
A 26-year-old New Jersey man has been charged with criminal mischief for allegedly driving his car onto President Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, N.J., and doing “doughnuts” on the greens.

Richard J. McEwan was arrested late Monday at his home in Milford, N.J., the Somerset County Prosecutor’s Office said. Police said he drove onto Trump’s course twice in the past week, driving in circles on two different greens and causing at least $17,000 in damage.

The latest incident happened Sunday afternoon: A witness reported seeing a blue Ford sedan with a Rutgers University sticker driving on the 13th green of one course. Police said the witness got a partial look at the car’s license plate, and that led them to McEwan.

Prosecutors said Tuesday that McEwan had been released and would return for a future court date.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

JohnnyBgay
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Boston Strong- Big Papi

Re: New Jersey man charged with doing ‘doughnuts’ on the greens at Trump’s Bedminster co
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:56am
Print Post  
What a punk.

IP Logged

The D-Man
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: New Jersey man charged with doing ‘doughnuts’ on the greens at Trump’s Bedminster co
Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:59am
Print Post  
Typical incel.

IP Logged

Cades Cove
LNF Senior Staffer4
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:03am
Print Post  
Doesn't he know that only tRump is allowed to drive on the greens?

Q is Omnipotent!

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #4 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:05am
Print Post  
So, this clown now has a record and the greens keeper had it all repaired before the cops got him to the station.

Leftists are idiots.

IP Logged

PeterR
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:56am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:05am:
So, this clown now has a record and the greens keeper had it all repaired before the cops got him to the station.

Leftists are idiots.

Richard J. McEwan is a chump.  Now, Carl Spackler (Licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations) knew how to destroy a golf course. 

Says the guy who "lost his shit after January 20, 2009."
(Or, am I the guy who shit his pants on 9/11 and spent the entire GWOT behind the safety of his monitor?  I can never remember.)

"He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad."

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of

Reply #6 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:59am
Print Post  
Some are hailing McEwan as a hero, and that his donuts were a form of free speech.

I'm not sure I agree with that.

However I would have liked to have witnessed the event.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

The D-Man
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #7 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:11am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:59am:
Some are hailing McEwan as a hero, and that his donuts were a form of free speech.

I'm not sure I agree with that.

However I would have liked to have witnessed the event.

Here's the video.

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #8 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:24am
Print Post  
PeterR wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:56am:
Richard J. McEwan is a chump.  Now, Carl Spackler (Licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations) knew how to destroy a golf course. 

Grin Grin Grin Grin

And cue Kenny Loggins!

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of

Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 8:40am
Print Post  
The D-Man wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:11am:
Here's the video.

Looks like you had fun.

You were smart to wear a helmet, too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New Jersey man charged with doing ‘doughnuts’ on the greens at Trump’s Bedminster co

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog