Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA (Read 639 times)
Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Re: Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Joint the NRA
Reply #10 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:07pm:
We have never declared this, your G_d declares this.  You deny your Messiah DESPITE the teachings of your very own prophets.  You have this naive thought that there is a right and left leaning faith in Jeshua when there is only one faith.  You have this misconception about our faith brought on by your culture's fear of the Messiah, Jeshua.

How does one have an actual relationship with God?  I have never experienced a closer relationship as I have with God through Jesus Christ and for you, that is very foreign.  Here is what I do long for you, a real, personal relationship with God.  That is my prayer for the Jewish people.

If we could only talk, my question to you is, how is your relationship with God?  How close is that relationship?  How close do you desire to be to God?  Where does your trust really lay with, man or God?

You reject us "right" leaning Christians because we dare obey the last commandment of Jeshua;  Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.  This commandment is why you think we are "far right".

You think we should disobey the words of our Messiah.  The "far left" are ones who you think are obeying...  the world, by being silent?  2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.  How then does this happen through our silence???

I don't think you should disobey your Messiah, friend, I just think you should keep it to yourself, as the rest of us keep our religions to ourselves. Golden rule.

I don't agree with what your religion says, and I think you pick and choose which parts of the Bible (which you have misinterpreted because you refuse to read it in its original language) fit your ideology. And your ideology is separate from what your religion says, as proven by the vast majority of Christians not agreeing with you.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA
Reply #11 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:21pm
Print Post  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:59pm:
I don't think you should disobey your Messiah, friend, I just think you should keep it to yourself, as the rest of us keep our religions to ourselves. Golden rule.

You don't think I should EXCEPT when commanded to share the Gospel.  God commands this.  Do you reject any of God's commandments simply because I may disappove of it?

I don't agree with what your religion says, and I think you pick and choose which parts of the Bible (which you have misinterpreted because you refuse to read it in its original language) fit your ideology. And your ideology is separate from what your religion says, as proven by the vast majority of Christians not agreeing with you.

A lot of false premise.  I read the Bible in a variety of different texts and you already know this because I have shared scripture with you from the Orthodox Jewish Bible (there is this new invention called a smart phone that contains apps for a whole variety of interests).  Regarding misinterpretation, we have never discussed what you think is my misinterpretation of the New Testament, the part of the Bible that Judaism rejects.  Have you ever read the entire New Testament through?

« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2019 at 1:48pm by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Red pots for jammies

Reply #13 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Because of this thread, I joined the NRA. I own a couple of weapons, but never been a huge gun enthusiast. But, now, I see just how radical the left has become. They even have political candidates outright calling for bans on weapons. $100 for 5 years seemed like a heck of an insurance policy for my rights.

"Making a silent prayer for the innocent people gunned down in El Paso. As well as for all others, past, present, and future, who fall victim to the deranged rantings of Don the Con and our misbegotten gun epidemic. -Ulysses (most disgusting dirt bag on LNF)

IP Logged

I Can Mend Your Umbrella
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #14 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Typical. They don't like it so ban it.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #15 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:17pm:
Because of this thread, I joined the NRA. I own a couple of weapons, but never been a huge gun enthusiast. But, now, I see just how radical the left has become. They even have political candidates outright calling for bans on weapons. $100 for 5 years seemed like a heck of an insurance policy for my rights.

Excellent. It was so difficult finding you in the past, but you are conveniently putting yourselves on lists for us.

Greatly appreciated.

IP Logged

I Can Mend Your Umbrella
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #16 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Grin Grin Grin Grin

"They" have a list!

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Red pots for jammies

Reply #17 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 2:21pm:
Excellent. It was so difficult finding you in the past, but you are conveniently putting yourselves on lists for us.

Greatly appreciated.

"Making a silent prayer for the innocent people gunned down in El Paso. As well as for all others, past, present, and future, who fall victim to the deranged rantings of Don the Con and our misbegotten gun epidemic. -Ulysses (most disgusting dirt bag on LNF)

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #18 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:49am:
Ok, metric one. There are more of us than there are of you. So by definition, we constitute what normal is by quantity.

So, to summarize, leftists just make it up as they go along. No standards, no principles, no morality, just the fad of the day, forced on everyone because of majority rule. Seriously, does the left's lemming like amorality sound "normal" to any thinking person here?   Unlike leftists, we conservatives DO have those unwavering moral standards and principles, which defines our normalcy.

Abortion mills? You mean medical clinics where women's health is often given for free, and where abortion happen to also take place? Getting rid of one, gets rid of the other, which means all you're REALLY doing is denying women, many of whom cannot afford general health care because Trump and you Right wackos are getting rid of their healthcare, the ability to stay healthy. Nice double lose there, buddy.

It's a fallacy to claim that "getting rid of one, gets rid of the other". Planned Parenthood just gave up their government funding, yet their non-baby slaughter health services are still going strong. Oops.

And you've yet to show us how supporting the killing thousands of innocent children every day is normal in any way.

Ignoring biology? Funny, from someone who knows zero biology talking to someone with a degree in it. I make the same claim back to you. You have no clue about the biology you use to support your claims. Example? Gender is not a biological term. Means nothing to us. It is a cultural term, and is extremely biased, with different interpretations around the country and world. You are ignorant to think biology supports your point of view.

Gender is synonymous with sex.  Look it up.  Biologically, there are only two genders/sexes and no more, although there are rare chromosomal abnormalities that can result in sexual ambiguity. Biologically and anatomically, heterosexuality is normal. Biologically, sustained growth (and therefore, life) begins at the point of that a fertilized embryo attaches to the uterine wall.

Each point of normalcy is determined by mother nature, reality and common sense. Everything else is just make believe, biologically speaking.

Marriage? Who says YOU get to define what that is? This is supposed to be a free country, and if I want to marry a squirrel, I see no reason why I can't do so. How are you with polygamy, btw, because I'm sure those in Utah would LOVE to tell you to stick your conservative Christian values up your a$$.

Polygamy is ILLEGAL in Utah, but it's STILL heterosexual. Throughout recorded history, marriage has been based on a heterosexual foundation. Marriage was and is a dedication/declaration/celebration of the natural sexual function of the species. Take away the biological compatibility and the "marriage" is little more than make believe.

No, it is YOU that we find offensive. FAR RIGHT CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS, the smallest, loudest, and most prude flavor of Christianity. 'Normal' Christians believe in the golden rule, and everyone gets along fine. YOU believe that YOU are right, and everyone else is wrong. You just said so, when you declared yourself 'normal and decent'. How very far from accurate that is.

So, as long as Christians don't follow their faith and adhere to God's teachings, they are just barely tolerable to leftists.  And you actually think that that's a normal attitude?

Like I told you, pick any metric and I'll show how conservatives are normal and decent and leftists miss the mark.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Name one liberal group outside the Democrat party that has membership numbers close to the NRA.

'Nuff said.

Because it's just a clever, pithy saying based on comedy show talking points shortcutting logic and reason and making the issue worse. ~ Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog