Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA (Read 475 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA
Reply #40 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 8:58am
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:48am:
Just when you think that leftists (and some RINOs) can't sink any lower, they surprise and appall us yet again.  This is why normal, decent people (i.e. conservatives) have to resist the animals that would support making the NRA illegal or calling it a "terrorist" organization.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/460589-rasmussen-poll-28-perce...

I don't like polls,  I refuse to participate in them, and blah, blah, blah.  However, one poll I'd be interested to see is one where all adult Americans give their yes or no on legality of joining the NRA..

According to the poll that actually was administered, 72% percent dems think it should be legal to join the NRA.  How about that?

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Re: Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Joint the NRA
Reply #41 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
Wow, you managed to cram that response with so much fallacious opinionated drivel, it will take me several responses to cover it all. Amazing, you are truly gifted in bull$hit.

Nothing but the truth in what I posted; it's not normal to ignorantly dismiss it all as "bull$hit". But most liberals that I've encountered hate the truth, preferring propaganda and talking points instead.

I can lead you to knowledge, but I can't make you think.

Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
The only point I'll concede is polygamy in Utah. It is still practiced, but it is technically illegal.

Even if polygamy is thrown in the mix, that practice is still based on heterosexuality....still anatomically and biologically compatible.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” — P.J. O’Rourke

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #42 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:56pm:
The NRA keeps its membership roles up with a simple technique: when someone buys a gun at a gun shop, they get a free copy of the NRA magazine with a free year of membership. When I got my 357 I joined, mostly out of curiosity. But when the year was up, I did not renew. It did seem a bit strange, to tell the truth.

that sounds like fake news ulysses..

some gun ffl dealers may offer as an incentive a free one year membership that they are paying for, which automatically comes with a monthly subscription to the nra's americas first freedom magazine...but that is not the NRA, that is simply a ffl dealer offering that.

There is no program I have ever seen whereby the NRA gives out memberships when you buy a gun.

Please post a link from the NRA or reliable source to support your claim that the NRA offers this when one buys a firearm.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #43 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:15am
Print Post  
No one can make the calim "no one" wants to take your guns...clearly many do, and many in powerful, legislative positions.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #44 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:29am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:15am:
No one can make the calim "no one" wants to take your guns...clearly many do, and many in powerful, legislative positions.

FIFY

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #45 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:29am:

FIFY

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/jun/13/national-rifle-a...

read this in its entirety...the point is the bill would have banned rifle ammo that penetrated body armor...

almost all rifle ammo will penetrate body armor, as the article clearly states, even by someone who is pro kennedy/obama supported bill

they say focus on what he intended to mean, and not what the actual bill states it would do...WHAT????

so OK, they don't want to ban guns...just ammo...

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #46 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 11:19am
Print Post  

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” — P.J. O’Rourke

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #47 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:12am:

some gun ffl dealers may offer as an incentive a free one year membership that they are paying for, which automatically comes with a monthly subscription to the nra's americas first freedom magazine...but that is not the NRA, that is simply a ffl dealer offering that.

There is no program I have ever seen whereby the NRA gives out memberships when you buy a gun.

Please post a link from the NRA or reliable source to support your claim that the NRA offers this when one buys a firearm.

link ulysses...jasmine is looking more and more right with every unfounded claim you make...

you made the claim, post the link...

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Reply #48 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:12am:

No, I bought a gun around 1998. With it came a copy of the NRA magazine and the offer FROM THE NRA for a year of FREE MEMBERSHIP.

Sorry, I didn't save the offer card. I sent it in, and got my membership for FREE.

Now, I haven't bought any weapons at a gun store since then. I assumed it was SOP for the NRA. If it's not, that's OK, but I know the NRA gave me a free membership for no better reason than buying my first gun.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #49 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 9:02pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog