Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA (Read 638 times)
PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA
Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Just when you think that leftists (and some RINOs) can't sink any lower, they surprise and appall us yet again.  This is why normal, decent people (i.e. conservatives) have to resist the animals that would support making the NRA illegal or calling it a "terrorist" organization.

Quote:
More than a quarter of Democrats say it should be against the law to join pro-gun rights organizations such as the National Rifle Association (NRA), according to a Rasmussen poll.

Rasmussen Reports, which is known to lean conservative, found that 28 percent of Democrats say affiliating with pro-gun rights organizations such as the NRA should be illegal, compared to 15 percent of Republicans and 10 percent of those unaffiliated with a party.

The NRA has more than 5 million members, according to Rasmussen Reports.

The poll also found that 32 percent of Democrats favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home communities, while 14 percent of Republicans and 20 percent of unaffiliated voters agree.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/460589-rasmussen-poll-28-perce...

« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:29am by PaleoCon »  

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” — P.J. O’Rourke

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Joint the NRA
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:52am
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:48am:
Just when you think that leftists (and some RINOs) can't sink any lower, they surprise and appall us yet again.  This is why normal, decent people (i.e. conservatives) have to resist the animals that would support making the NRA illegal or calling it a "terrorist" organization.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/460589-rasmussen-poll-28-perce...

It's much MORE likely that 28% of demoncrap party voters ARE ignorant and possess lesser intelligence level than average American voters. -- That would definitely explain it better than anything else!
   Roll Eyes

CADES COVE IS A LEFTIST WHACKO & IS REALLY DUMB ..

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:00am
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 10:48am:

You think you are 'normal' and 'decent'? Based on what metric?

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Yasmin 8-24-19

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:06am
Print Post  
I'm dead set against handing out joints to gun toting NRA thugs. They can buy their own.

Three Little Russian Troll Dolls

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #4 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:00am:

So are you going to judge him?  Based on what metric?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:00am:

Every metric that you might want to talk about.  Support for slaughtering thousands of unborn children in abortion mills is not normal.  Ignoring biology in peddling "gender identity" and faux marriage is not normal.  Ignoring the clear language of the U.S. Constitution is not normal. Rabid hatred of Christians is not normal. And wanting to declare membership in a legal organization to be illegal and saying that it is a "terrorist organization" is definitely not normal or decent.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” — P.J. O’Rourke

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Hey, if I wanna smoke a joint with the NRA, I'll do it.  Wink

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #7 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:06am:
I'm dead set against handing out joints to gun toting NRA thugs. They can buy their own.

Hey, that's funny! I knew that leftists had a sense of humor. After all, every time they look in the mirror, they see a joke.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #8 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:49am
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:28am:
Every metric that you might want to talk about.  Support for slaughtering thousands of unborn children in abortion mills is not normal.  Ignoring biology in peddling "gender identity" and faux marriage is not normal.  Ignoring the clear language of the U.S. Constitution is not normal. Rabid hatred of Christians is not normal. And wanting to declare membership in a legal organization to be illegal and saying that it is a "terrorist organization" is definitely not normal or decent.

Ok, metric one. There are more of us than there are of you. So by definition, we constitute what normal is by quantity.

Abortion mills? You mean medical clinics where women's health is often given for free, and where abortion happen to also take place? Getting rid of one, gets rid of the other, which means all you're REALLY doing is denying women, many of whom cannot afford general health care because Trump and you Right wackos are getting rid of their healthcare, the ability to stay healthy. Nice double lose there, buddy.

Ignoring biology? Funny, from someone who knows zero biology talking to someone with a degree in it. I make the same claim back to you. You have no clue about the biology you use to support your claims. Example? Gender is not a biological term. Means nothing to us. It is a cultural term, and is extremely biased, with different interpretations around the country and world. You are ignorant to think biology supports your point of view.

Marriage? Who says YOU get to define what that is? This is supposed to be a free country, and if I want to marry a squirrel, I see no reason why I can't do so. How are you with polygamy, btw, because I'm sure those in Utah would LOVE to tell you to stick your conservative Christian values up your a$$.

We don't hate Christians. That's laughable, as the majority of the country is Christian. Do you guys hate yourselves? No, it is YOU that we find offensive. FAR RIGHT CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS, the smallest, loudest, and most prude flavor of Christianity. 'Normal' Christians believe in the golden rule, and everyone gets along fine. YOU believe that YOU are right, and everyone else is wrong. You just said so, when you declared yourself 'normal and decent'. How very far from accurate that is.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Sep 11th, 2019 at 11:49am:
Ok, metric one. There are more of us than there are of you. So by definition, we constitute what normal is by quantity.

Abortion mills? You mean medical clinics where women's health is often given for free, and where abortion happen to also take place? Getting rid of one, gets rid of the other, which means all you're REALLY doing is denying women, many of whom cannot afford general health care because Trump and you Right wackos are getting rid of their healthcare, the ability to stay healthy. Nice double lose there, buddy.

Ignoring biology? Funny, from someone who knows zero biology talking to someone with a degree in it. I make the same claim back to you. You have no clue about the biology you use to support your claims. Example? Gender is not a biological term. Means nothing to us. It is a cultural term, and is extremely biased, with different interpretations around the country and world. You are ignorant to think biology supports your point of view.

Marriage? Who says YOU get to define what that is? This is supposed to be a free country, and if I want to marry a squirrel, I see no reason why I can't do so. How are you with polygamy, btw, because I'm sure those in Utah would LOVE to tell you to stick your conservative Christian values up your a$$.

We don't hate Christians. That's laughable, as the majority of the country is Christian. Do you guys hate yourselves? No, it is YOU that we find offensive. FAR RIGHT CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS, the smallest, loudest, and most prude flavor of Christianity. 'Normal' Christians believe in the golden rule, and everyone gets along fine. YOU believe that YOU are right, and everyone else is wrong. You just said so, when you declared yourself 'normal and decent'. How very far from accurate that is.

We have never declared this, your G_d declares this.  You deny your Messiah DESPITE the teachings of your very own prophets.  You have this naive thought that there is a right and left leaning faith in Jeshua when there is only one faith.  You have this misconception about our faith brought on by your culture's fear of the Messiah, Jeshua.

How does one have an actual relationship with God?  I have never experienced a closer relationship as I have with God through Jesus Christ and for you, that is very foreign.  Here is what I do long for you, a real, personal relationship with God.  That is my prayer for the Jewish people.

If we could only talk, my question to you is, how is your relationship with God?  How close is that relationship?  How close do you desire to be to God?  Where does your trust really lay with, man or God?

You reject us "right" leaning Christians because we dare obey the last commandment of Jeshua;  Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.  This commandment is why you think we are "far right".

You think we should disobey the words of our Messiah.  The "far left" are ones who you think are obeying...  the world, by being silent?  2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.  How then does this happen through our silence???

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Poll: 28% of Democrats Say It Should be Illegal to Join the NRA

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog