Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Who Will Comply?
Poll
Poll Question: Will You Comply to Laws Forcing a Nationwide Registration...

« Created by: Seawolf on: Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:07pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Who Will Comply? (Read 2,211 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Who Will Comply?
Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:19pm:
Yeah, give them an inch, they take a mile.  What organization has killed more humans in the history of mankind Wad?  Why government my friend.  No, the Constitution did not grant them the power to pry in your affairs.  I mean what do I have to hide from officers if they are given permission to walk in my home without a warrant and search it, if I have broken no law?  I can apply this form of reasoning across the board.  Government has no authority to pry into your life unwarranted.

If you are referring to war, then yes.  The government which you consented to have killed more people.  But who do they send to war to kill people?  You?  Why?  Because you are the government.  Funny how when blacks protest the police, you love the government.  Now you hate the government because you have some weird fantasy about the government knocking down your doors and taking your guns.  You want the government to prevent woman from choosing what to do with their bodies, yet you hate the government because they want to ban your weapon of war, a mass killing machine.  You are a very confused person.

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:16pm:
Well, they know you own a car, a house and a drivers license?  If you don't plan to commit a crime, why does it matter what they know?

Funny, I think that was the arguement made in regards to the Patriot Act..

Bad laws are just that.. bad laws.. when they are abused and the rights Americans are guaranteed by our Bill of Rights are removed then every American should fight it.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
Where does the govt have the powers to demand you have a driver's license to drive a car?

Or a fishing license or a license to start your own business...  Where do you draw the line regarding the government snooping in your home?  What is you limit to government intrusion?  I have drawn the line, I will not register my weapons and I can bet you my paycheck a majority of gun owners will not comply either.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #13 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Hey CC, do YOU own an AR-15?

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:07pm:
I have been told that this will happen once they are in office so let's see just how many will comply to a federal law mandating registration or gun buy back.

We own guns that have had to be registered and we own guns that have not.  We will neither register those guns nor will we ever turn over our firearms.

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:09pm:
Why do you oppose weapon registration?

Other nations have begun with gun registration only to later pass a law outlawing gun possession.  The "list' makes it far easier for the Shitheads to rule the planet!v  When they know who you are, what you have and where you live, then eventually they will come door to door making criminals out of law abiding gun owners.  This is Tyranny that our Founders warned would be our downfall, if we couldn't keep the power in the hands of the people; not the State!   Angry

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:24pm:
If you are referring to war, then yes.  The government which you consented to have killed more people.  But who do they send to war to kill people?  You?  Why?  Because you are the government.  Funny how when blacks protest the police, you love the government.  Now you hate the government because you have some weird fantasy about the government knocking down your doors and taking your guns.  You want the government to prevent woman from choosing what to do with their bodies, yet you hate the government because they want to ban your weapon of war, a mass killing machine.  You are a very confused person.

Governments have killed their OWN people throughout society.  Funny that we deny God but you can not possibly deny sin when it is on display daily.  Man's nature is inherently evil, we will never have a Utopian society in this life because of our nature.  It is not achievable.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:29pm:
Governments have killed their OWN people throughout society.  Funny that we deny God but you can not possibly deny sin when it is on display daily.  Man's nature is inherently evil, we will never have a Utopian society in this life because of our nature.  It is not achievable.

We are talking about this government, aren't we?  If we were any other kind of government like China or NK, we would not even be having this discussion because you would not even be allowed to own a gun.

This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
We are talking about this government, aren't we?  If we were any other kind of government like China or NK, we would not even be having this discussion because you would not even be allowed to own a gun. 

Is there a limit you have as to what the government can know in your home?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:35pm:
Is there a limit you have as to what the government can know in your home?

I really don't care, I have nothing that I am not suppose to have.  All my shit is legal.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Who Will Comply?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog