Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Enough with the BS
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Enough with the BS (Read 491 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: Enough with the BS
Reply #20 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 8:45am
Print Post  

IP Logged

billy.
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 8:56am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 8:45am:

So, this"study" involving people like jim Cramer and that Bartholomew woman telling the truth on a survey is proof

of something, just not what it concludes.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #22 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:02am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 12:03am:
I'm sick and tired of the Trump/conservative false narrative that the "mainstream media" is slanted and tells lies.

It isn't an either/or.

Trump is a liar.

But he's telling the truth that there are powerful media organizations, along with the "intelligence community", that are doing everything in their power to take him down.

And he's a terrible president and a liar. But he's not wrong about that.

I can provide quotes from media, government officials, and the "intelligence community" that make this perfectly clear.

Wadsworth wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
We are talking about this government, aren't we?  If we were any other kind of government like China or NK, we would not even be having this discussion because you would not even be allowed to own a gun. 

Vypr wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 8:25am:
By all accounts Syria was somewhat calm.

IP Logged

Lane65
LNF Senior Staffer1

Critical Thinker

Reply #23 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:04am
Print Post  
Here's where the propaganda is false.

Ukraine never investigated Hunter Biden because he had nothing personally to do with the corruption, it had to do with the OWNER of Burisima, how he attained permits, through the Ukrainian Ministry of Ecology under the previous President long before Hunter was even hired.

This took place BEFORE they created a Board, which included Hunter Biden, an ex Polish President, an ex CIA Official and couple other members to improve their image after the corruption probe came up with zilch. 

Joe did nothing illegal, nor nothing many President's or US Officials have done by enforcing *contingencies* upon a nation to do something internally before receiving funds that had ZERO to do with investigating political opponents, but actions such as stopping massacres, cleaning up corruption, uninstalling a dictator, misuse or abuse of funds for its intended purpose...loads of reasons that had absolutely nothing to do with the American Election system!

Joe Biden along with MANY European Leader's, including  the World Monetary Fund which seems to be conveniently OMITTED were pulling funding too until Ukraine cleaned up their corruption that was occurring long before Hunter Biden took the job. 

Ukraine has been a mess for a long time which is common when a nation that had been under the control of another for thousands of years, namely the USSR, tries to redefine itself, where it is easily corrupted and corruptible, no differently our own and many others who continue to try and survive even today.

It took over THIRTEEN YEARS  between the end of the Revolution to the signing of the US Constitution, where even after that there was a lot of corruption, revolts,  insurrection, and foreign influences trying to destroy this new country.  Our own country, including our government is no more corrupt than any other.  To believe differently is burying one's head in the sand.
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:10am by Lane65 »  

My political goal is the pursuit of personal liberty & freedom for ALL, not be governed by fools & crooks who pick our pockets then claim its for "our benefit"---it’s a scam. When a politician votes it’s to take away another freedom; tax the people to fatten another's pocket; & grant themselves unlimited powers embodied by a large police & military force at their beck and call if anyone rebels

IP Logged

billy.
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:12am
Print Post  
But we're so good at head burying

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:15am
Print Post  
Lane65 wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:04am:
Here's where the propaganda is false.

Ukraine never investigated Hunter Biden because he had nothing personally to do with the corruption, it had to do with the OWNER of Burisima, how he attained permits, through the Ukrainian Ministry of Ecology under the previous President long before Hunter was even hired.

This took place BEFORE they created a Board, which included Hunter Biden, an ex Polish President, an ex CIA Official and couple other members to improve their image after the corruption probe came up with zilch. 

Joe did nothing illegal, nor nothing many President's or US Officials have done by enforcing *contingencies* upon a nation to do something internally before receiving funds that had ZERO to do with investigating political opponents, but actions such as stopping massacres, cleaning up corruption, uninstalling a dictator, misuse or abuse of funds for its intended purpose...loads of reasons that had absolutely nothing to do with the American Election system!

Joe Biden along with MANY European Leader's, including  the World Monetary Fund which seems to be conveniently OMITTED were pulling funding too until Ukraine cleaned up their corruption that was occurring long before Hunter Biden took the job. 

Ukraine has been a mess for a long time which is common when a nation that had been under the control of another for thousands of years, namely the USSR, tries to redefine itself, where it is easily corrupted and corruptible, no differently our own and many others who continue to try and survive even today.

It took over THIRTEEN YEARS  between the end of the Revolution to the signing of the US Constitution, where even after that there was a lot of corruption, revolts,  insurrection, and foreign influences trying to destroy this new country.  Our own country, including our government is no more corrupt than any other.  To believe differently is burying one's head in the sand.

when a VP's son gets paid a fortune by a seemingly corrupt company head, in an industry in which he has no experience, and the VP is bragging about getting the guy fired who is investigating said head....

there is a hell of a lot of smoke...

IP Logged

Lane65
LNF Senior Staffer1

Critical Thinker

Reply #26 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:25am
Print Post  
It doesn't flipping matter!!  Do some heavy research and tell me he is the ONLY son of a US President, VP, or High Ranking Official who worked on "a board" or was employed by a business and paid pretty handsomely for it.

Remember Harkin?  Like I say, when you start throwing mud around all you get is dirty.

How did Hunter Biden do when he worked on the board for Amtrak, without having any "train experience" where he was hired under Bush Jr.  Didn't seem to have an issue there?  He has held many different positions after earning his law degree that covers lobbying, board member, navy, finance, and law...he's not a dummy.

« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:34am by Lane65 »  

My political goal is the pursuit of personal liberty & freedom for ALL, not be governed by fools & crooks who pick our pockets then claim its for "our benefit"---it’s a scam. When a politician votes it’s to take away another freedom; tax the people to fatten another's pocket; & grant themselves unlimited powers embodied by a large police & military force at their beck and call if anyone rebels

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Lane65 wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:25am:
It doesn't flipping matter!!  Do some heavy research and tell me he is the ONLY son of a US President, VP, or High Ranking Official who worked on "a board" or was employed by a business and paid pretty handsomely for it.

Remember Harkin?  Like I say, when you start throwing mud around all you get is dirty.

How did Hunter Biden do when he worked on the board for Amtrak, without having any "train experience" where he was hired under Bush Jr.  Didn't seem to have an issue there?  He has held many different positions after earning his law degree that covers lobbying, board member, navy, finance, and law...he's not a dummy.

seems he has a problem with cocaine....

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Yasmin 8-24-19

Reply #28 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:57am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:51am:
seems he has a problem with cocaine....

And Donny is said to snort Adderall, an amphetamine similar to meth.

Which accounts for his chronic sniffling (or should we say, chronic sniveling?)...

Three Little Mafia Dons

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #29 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:57am:
And Donny is said to snort Adderall, an amphetamine similar to meth.

Which accounts for his chronic sniffling (or should we say, chronic sniveling?)...

One example "is said" is used as evidence.

The other example was the result of an actual test performed by the US Navy.

In your world, those two things are equivalent.

Wadsworth wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
We are talking about this government, aren't we?  If we were any other kind of government like China or NK, we would not even be having this discussion because you would not even be allowed to own a gun. 

Vypr wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 8:25am:
By all accounts Syria was somewhat calm.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Enough with the BS

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog