Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NBC’s Chuck Todd Unhinged — To GOP Sen. Johnson: Stop ‘Trying to Make Donald Trump ..
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic NBC’s Chuck Todd Unhinged — To GOP Sen. Johnson: Stop ‘Trying to Make Donald Trump .. (Read 78 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

NBC’s Chuck Todd Unhinged — To GOP Sen. Johnson: Stop ‘Trying to Make Donald Trump ..
Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:12am
Print Post  

NBC’s Chuck Todd Unhinged — To GOP Sen. Johnson: Stop ‘Trying to Make Donald Trump Feel Better!’

By: Pam Key
6 Oct 2019

On this Sunday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) had a heated interview with anchor Chuck Todd.

Asking about a Friday report by The Wall Street Journal, Chuck Todd said, “Let me start with something you told the “Wall Street Journal” late last week, you said Gordon Sunland seemed to imply that the frozen military aid was a promise for investigations, you said, at that suggestion, ‘I winced. my reaction was, oh, God, I don’t want to see those two things combined.’ Why did you wince? And what did you mean by those two things combined?

Johnson said, “Well, first of all, your set-up piece was typically very unbiased. Let me first before I start answering the detailed questions, let me talk about why I am pretty sympathetic with what President Trump has gone through. I am 64-years-old. I have never in my lifetime seeing a president after being elected after having some measure of well wishes from his opponents. I’ve never seen an administration sabotaged from the day after the election. I’ve never seen no measure of honeymoon whatsoever. So what President Trump had to endure a false allegation — by the way you have John Brennan on, you ought to ask director Brennan, what did Peter Strzok mean when he texted Lisa Page on December 15, 2016, quote—.”

Todd interjected, “Senator, what does this has to do with Ukraine.”

Johnson shot back, “It has everything to do with Ukraine.”

He continued, “He would like to know, I would like to know. I know his supporters would like to know, where did this all come from? You planted that false story? I have my third letter into the inspector general of the Intelligence Committee asking to just confirm, just confirm, are you investigating those leaks that Peter Strzok talked about with Lisa Page?”

Todd said, “I have no idea why Fox News propaganda stuff is popping up on here.”

Johnson said, “Because that is exactly why President Trump is upset, and why his supporters are upset, with the news media!

MORE>https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/10/06/nbcs-chuck-todd-unhinged-to-gop-sen-j...

CADES COVE IS A LEFTIST WHACKO & IS REALLY DUMB ..

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Re: NBC’s Chuck Todd Unhinged — To GOP Sen. Johnson: Stop ‘Trying to Make Donald Trump ..
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 6:45am
Print Post  

Chucky used to go by, F. Chuck Todd. I wonder why he dropped the 'F'?  Roll Eyes     Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Re: NBC’s Chuck Todd Unhinged — To GOP Sen. Johnson: Stop ‘Trying to Make Donald Trump ..
Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 7:40am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 6:45am:
[size=14]Chucky used to go by, F. Chuck Todd. I wonder why he dropped the 'F'?

Like everyone else stu(pid)... he doesn't give an "F" about what you think.  Grin

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 7:47am
Print Post  
This entire Hoax is designed divert attention from what Barr is focusing on and that is both the Jan. 7th, 2017 meeting in the WH between Comey and the President and the Jan, 6th, 2017 meeting in the Oval Office between Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper and Comey that launched Operation "Crossfire Hurricane" AND THE REAL OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND ABUSE OF POWER BY THE FORMER PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT AND THE HEADS OF HIS INTELLIGENCE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES!

Stay Tuned!   Wink

( no one is above the law: Not even former Presidents and Vice Presidents )

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 7:40am:
Like everyone else stu(pid)... he doesn't give an "F" about what you think.  Grin

F. Chuckie Todd is just like Fiddler, .. they are both morons!
Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NBC’s Chuck Todd Unhinged — To GOP Sen. Johnson: Stop ‘Trying to Make Donald Trump ..

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog