Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Report: John Brennan Begins Backpedaling ‘I May Have Been Fooled…’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Report: John Brennan Begins Backpedaling ‘I May Have Been Fooled…’ (Read 309 times)
Bert #49
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Re: Report: John Brennan Begins Backpedaling ‘I May Have Been Fooled…’
Reply #10 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:18pm:

Dear Bart, .. if you don't want people to REPLY to my posts, .. like you said to Jasmine in a earlier post a couple or so days ago, .. why are YOU replying to my posts?  Roll Eyes

You shouldn't be a little two-faced slob, .. and not reply at all, so, you should follow your own suggestion!  Smiley

I only wish the people here at LNF.. really KNOW you the way I do, .. from that old defunct website that I, you, .. and others HERE also USED to belong to as well. You went by 'Bart' back then, not Bert, .. with the same little muppet pictures, stupid little sayings by you, and the same cleverness you used to brag about breaking into people's user accounts, with other people's help of course, and you used to always change your username all the time, just like you do now here at LNF!<>. You'd never get away with that shit here, Bart!   Smiley

Bart, .. sorry, .. but, you are not fooling anybody Bart, and there ARE people here BESIDES me that KNOW it is you, too! Grin

It's your racists posts that are the problem you half wit.
I hate to break this to you but I have only ever posted on four boards. Three owned by this admin and I have always gone by the same name, "Bert". I you have proof that says otherwise by all means show us.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Its one thing to "think" something like this may have happened...with horrifc smoke like fast & furious, claiming exec priv to squash investigations, benghazi, IRS targeting opponents, the steele dossier , the FBI treasonous emails, etc...there is certainly lots of smoke...

but now you are seeing not quite the head of the snake backing off completely his position and shifting blame...he knows the truth, and this is his beginning attempt to show himself as an innocent victim of "misleading and bad" information....

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:25pm:
Its one thing to "think" something like this may have happened...with horrifc smoke like fast & furious, claiming exec priv to squash investigations, benghazi, IRS targeting opponents, the steele dossier , the FBI treasonous emails, etc...there is certainly lots of smoke...

but now you are seeing not quite the head of the snake backing off completely his position and shifting blame...he knows the truth, and this is his beginning attempt to show himself as an innocent victim of "misleading and bad" information....

Yes and our leftist friends are not wanting to engage on this subject.  I think they too sense that some are about to get thrown under the bus as the heat ramps up.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Bert #49
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #13 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:29pm:
Yes and our leftist friends are not wanting to engage on this subject.  I think they too sense that some are about to get thrown under the bus as the heat ramps up.

That's one of the reasons they won't have a vote on impeachment. If they give the republicans equal power all sorts of crap will emerge.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #14 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Bert #49 wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:24pm:
It's your racists posts that are the problem you half wit.
I hate to break this to you but I have only ever posted on four boards. Three owned by this admin and I have always gone by the same name, "Bert". I you have proof that says otherwise by all means show us.

Pointing the TRUTH out, .. is NOT racist, you imbecile, and yes, .. there ARE others here who KNOW it is you. Too many so called, coincidences that are NOT coincidence at all, and I told you what they were.

So, .. why reply at all, Bart?- I give two shits if you reply or not, and stop trying to fool people, your PAST is known from that old website, and nobody else, but, you fits, and you fit quite perfectly, .. and I described how, already, and others agree.

No, .. I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, did you hear that, Barty!

Geeze Bart, .. I got nothing against you, it's just that you don't have to hide and pretend, .. although, I do kinda think you are a bit of a dick.  Smiley Smiley

CADES COVE IS A LEFTIST WHACKO & IS REALLY DUMB ..

IP Logged

Bert #49
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #15 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:40pm:

Pointing the TRUTH out, .. is NOT racist, you imbecile, and yes, .. there ARE others here who KNOW it is you. Too many so called, coincidences that are NOT coincidence at all, and I told you what they were.

So, .. why reply at all, Bart?- I give two shits if you reply or not, and stop trying to fool people, your PAST is known from that old website, and nobody else, but, you fits, and you fit quite perfectly, .. and I described how, already, and others agree.

No, .. I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, did you hear that, Barty!

Geeze Bart, .. I got nothing against you, it's just that you don't have to hide and pretend, .. although, I do kinda think you are a bit of a dick.  Smiley Smiley

Of course you care. If you didn't you wouldn't have spent the last two years accusing me of being someone I'm not and threatening to tell the forum all the secrets you supposedly know about me. Even though I have welcomed you to to do so many times you never have. Because it's all a bunch of lies. You're a racist, a liar and quite possibly insane.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #16 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Bert #49 wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 4:44pm:
Of course you care. If you didn't you wouldn't have spent the last two years accusing me of being someone I'm not and threatening to tell the forum all the secrets you supposedly know about me. Even though I have welcomed you to to do so many times you never have. Because it's all a bunch of lies. You're a racist, a liar and quite possibly insane.

Huh huh..  Smiley Smiley lets see, you call me a racist, a liar, and now, you say I'm possibly insane.

I feel honored, .. the filthy left says the same thing about Trump, too!  Grin

Bart, .. the name calling doesn't mean anything to me, .. so, I don't care what you call me.

You ARE 'Bart', and others HERE know it, .. so, stop your denying it.

Please continue with your name-calling, .. as I enjoy seeing your rage and hate manifest itself.

It's not a big deal Bart, .. I got nothing against you, .. but, you don't have to keep lying about it.  Grin

IP Logged

Bert #49
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #17 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:09pm:

Huh huh..  Smiley Smiley lets see, you call me a racist, a liar, and now, you say I'm possibly insane.

I feel honored, .. the filthy left says the same thing about Trump, too!  Grin

Bart, .. the name calling doesn't mean anything to me, .. so, I don't care what you call me.

You ARE 'Bart', and others HERE know it, .. so, stop your denying it.

Please continue with your name-calling, .. as I enjoy seeing your rage and hate manifest itself.

It's not a big deal Bart, .. I got nothing against you, .. but, you don't have to keep lying about it.  Grin

So, who else knows this and wy not tell everyone what you know about me. You keep threatening but you're just a coward.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #18 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Bert #49 wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:13pm:
So, who else knows this and wy not tell everyone what you know about me. You keep threatening but you're just a coward.

Bart, .. I'm NOT threatening you, in any way, so, .. I do NOT know why you are LYING and saying that!

Give it up Bart, and besides, .. I have other more important things to do than wasting my time with you, but, .. you were the one who said people should not reply to me. Yeah, .. you kinda act almost just like the dirty left, 'cause you want them silenced, .. at least those you cannot get the better of.

Why are you so infantile, .. changing your username all the time, .. and that is exactly what Bart USED to do too, .. at the other defunct site, as well as showcase muppets, and say such dumbass things, and think yourself so clever! Smiley Smiley

Hey Bart, .. cheers to you, you old paranoid!  Smiley

IP Logged

Bert #49
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #19 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:23pm:

Bart, .. I'm NOT threatening you, in any way, so, .. I do NOT know why you are LYING and saying that!

Give it up Bart, and besides, .. I have other more important things to do than wasting my time with you, but, .. you were the one who said people should not reply to me. Yeah, .. you kinda act almost just like the dirty left, 'cause you want them silenced, .. at least those you cannot get the better of.

Why are you so infantile, .. changing your username all the time, .. and that is exactly what Bart USED to do too, .. at the other defunct site, as well as showcase muppets, and say such dumbass things, and think yourself so clever! Smiley Smiley

Hey Bart, .. cheers to you, you old paranoid!  Smiley

All mouth and no trousers.

What is the point of repeatedly telling me you know things about me that others here don't?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Report: John Brennan Begins Backpedaling ‘I May Have Been Fooled…’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog