Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › -Democrats supported abortion and should pay a million dollars for each aborted child
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) -Democrats supported abortion and should pay a million dollars for each aborted child (Read 710 times)
admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

-Democrats supported abortion and should pay a million dollars for each aborted child
Nov 1st, 2019 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
- Democrats supported abortion - Democrats should pay at least a million dollars for each aborted murdered child in restitution
- 50 million murdered children - that comes to about 50,000,000,000,000‬
- that 50 trillion

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Bert plays with himself

Re: -Democrats supported abortion and should pay a million dollars for each aborted child
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Would it have been worth $1 million to abort baby Admin?

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Re: -Democrats supported abortion and should pay a million dollars for each aborted child
Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 4:19pm:
- Democrats supported abortion - Democrats should pay at least a million dollars for each aborted murdered child in restitution
- 50 million murdered children - that comes to about 50,000,000,000,000‬
- that 50 trillion

I support abortion. So does the Bible.

If you are a Christian, and you say you follow the Bible, you should support abortion too, just like G-d told you to do.

Exodus 21:22-25
Numbers 5:11-31
Deuteronomy 28:18,53
2 Kings 8:12
2 Kings 15:16
Isaiah 13:18
Jeremiah 44:7-8
Hosea 9:10-16
Hosea 13:16
Matthew 24:19

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 4:48pm:
I support abortion. So does the Bible.If you are a Christian, and you say you follow the Bible, you should support abortion too, just like G-d told you to do.

None of those passages endorse abortion.  Not a single one. Of course, such ignorance is about all I would expect from someone who self censors the name of "God" in his posts.

https://stream.org/really-verses-bible-support-abortion/

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-abortion/

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #4 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 5:37pm:
None of those passages endorse abortion.  Not a single one. Of course, such ignorance is about all I would expect from someone who self censors the name of "God" in his posts.

https://stream.org/really-verses-bible-support-abortion/

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-abortion/

You don't even know your own bible.

No wonder Trump conned you so easily.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #5 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 4:48pm:
I support abortion. So does the Bible.

If you are a Christian, and you say you follow the Bible, you should support abortion too, just like G-d told you to do.

Patently false, but you will not debate but run away as you often do.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #6 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 6:01pm:
Patently false, but you will not debate but run away as you often do.

Ooooh, PATENTLY FALSE. Such strong words, Seawolf. I'm shivering.

Why waste my time debating scripture? It is open to interpretation, so the best we could do in a debate is say you think it means this, and I think it means that. There is no way to win a debate, so debating is pointless.

That you think otherwise implies that you also feel their is only one interpretation of the Bible, only one correct way to commune with G-d. Which means you are dissing my religion, and that makes you an intolerant a$$hole. Oh, woops, I mean Trump supporter. Sorry, I often mix those up.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 6:07pm:
Ooooh, PATENTLY FALSE. Such strong words, Seawolf. I'm shivering.

Why waste my time debating scripture? It is open to interpretation, so the best we could do in a debate is say you think it means this, and I think it means that. There is no way to win a debate, so debating is pointless.

That you think otherwise implies that you also feel their is only one interpretation of the Bible, only one correct way to commune with G-d. Which means you are dissing my religion, and that makes you an intolerant a$$hole. Oh, woops, I mean Trump supporter. Sorry, I often mix those up.

You have no idea how to commune with God.  I honestly do not think you believe it is possible.  It is sad.  I know you are not a Pharisee, not sure you are anti-missionary but It fits your current remarks.

No, if read in its context, then it can not be interpreted anyway you want.  My problem with you is you can not have an open discussion.  When it does not go right you turn into a Wads who just ends up calling people a-holes and liars.  Dissing your religion.  You are as shallow of a Jew as I have ever come across.  You dont even believe your own prophets, to be honest, I have no idea what you really believe.  You are all over the place.  Dissing your religion, that gave me a good chuckle from someone who turns vile and vulgar when he does not get what he wants.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #8 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 6:55pm:
You have no idea how to commune with God.  I honestly do not think you believe it is possible.  It is sad.  I know you are not a Pharisee, not sure you are anti-missionary but It fits your current remarks.

No, if read in its context, then it can not be interpreted anyway you want.  My problem with you is you can not have an open discussion.  When it does not go right you turn into a Wads who just ends up calling people a-holes and liars.  Dissing your religion.  You are as shallow of a Jew as I have ever come across.  You dont even believe your own prophets, to be honest, I have no idea what you really believe.  You are all over the place.  Dissing your religion, that gave me a good chuckle from someone who turns vile and vulgar when he does not get what he wants.

I just find you ignorant and gullible, Seawolf.

And your religious and political beliefs are a reflection of that.

The only thing you said that I agree with is that you don't understand what I really believe. I would go farther and say you really don't even know what Faith itself is. You think you have it, but all you have is what you've been told, and unless you make the journey on your own, you will never understand the meaning of Faith at all.

The irony, of course, is that you DO have Faith. You just don't understand what you have it in. But we all do, and that is why you come off as a fool whenever you post.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 7:01pm:
I just find you ignorant and gullible, Seawolf.

And your religious and political beliefs are a reflection of that.

The only thing you said that I agree with is that you don't understand what I really believe. I would go farther and say you really don't even know what Faith itself is. You think you have it, but all you have is what you've been told, and unless you make the journey on your own, you will never understand the meaning of Faith at all.

The irony, of course, is that you DO have Faith. You just don't understand what you have it in. But we all do, and that is why you come off as a fool whenever you post.

Ok, in your eyes I am a fool, but your opinion has no significance in my life.  Far more important to me how God sees me, not how the world you embrace sees me.  Maybe insulting people builds you up and helps you feel good about yourself.  If that is true and it makes feel good about yourself, punch away my friend.  Time to spend time with family.  Enjoy.
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2019 at 7:18pm by Seawolf »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › -Democrats supported abortion and should pay a million dollars for each aborted child

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog