Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react (Read 559 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react
Reply #10 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 3:54pm:
You don't agree with taking the necessary precautions?  Is that what you are saying?

In case your vision is poor this is what I asked you.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react
Reply #11 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 3:42pm:
Freon, I know this May be hard for you to understand but I’ll try.

Some of us believe that a life is precious. That it should be valued. That the creation of it, as great as sex is, is also special. And we have no issues with sex for pure pleasure, because we do it too. but be responsible about it. It’s not that hard. And if you expect others to pay for your mistakes and irresponsible via your insurance or tax subsidized abortions, it simply makes you a selfish ass

Many people in different cultures have multiple kids with multiple women and don’t raise them because they have your same attitude, just taken a step further. If the fetus has no value, then who cares about a kid.

I don’t expect you to understand any of this. I’m speaking to a more enlightened crowd.

You have very conflicted views on abortion. The irresponsible mother should be forced to have the baby and the child should suffer because we must punish the mother for her irresponsibility.

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 3:47pm:
It impossible for him to understand the concept have as much sex as you want, but if you don’t want the responsibility of having a child take the necessary precautions.

It’s the whole accountability responsibility thing that gets him lost

Every sane person knows that is the right thing to do, but how are you going to force people to do the right thing?

This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:04pm:
You have very conflicted views on abortion. The irresponsible mother should be forced to have the baby and the child should suffer because we must punish the mother for her irresponsibility.

Is it really that hard to take precautions Wad?  Is this too much to demand from so called adults?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 3:52pm:
It's not just him, too many think that we should pick up their tab for their own misdeeds.  There is a point you must be responsible for your own actions.  Maybe his family never educated him regarding the risks involved with having sex, especially outside of marriage.  The risk of disease, a child or even death is all part of this risky behavior.  That means some thought and action is needed before engaging is risky behavior.

What does any of that have to do with abortion

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:06pm:
Every sane person knows that is the right thing to do, but how are you going to force people to do the right thing?

If you can not take the necessary precautions then don't dare come to us taxpayers and demand we pay for your mistakes.  My job is not to pay for your miscues.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 3:56pm:
So 9 months is ok?

Still her body, right?

I have stated my position on this many times, so I will assume you just have not seen it.

If it is capable of surviving outside the womb, and/or is capable of consciousness, then that is too far for me in the pregnancy to abort.

No one is advocating killing babies, except your side. One cell to you, clinging the uterine wall, is a baby. To me, a baby is a baby.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:07pm:
Is it really that hard to take precautions Wad?  Is this too much to demand from so called adults?

You can demand all you want.  That does not mean it is going to happen

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:11pm:
If you can not take the necessary precautions then don't dare come to us taxpayers and demand we pay for your mistakes.  My job is not to pay for your miscues.

And the government should not demand that you have a baby you cannot afford to take care of without government help

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 3:55pm:
hmmm, or me with hers...

See?

Abortion is a men's rights issue.  Abortion makes women more willing to have sex.  How people can't realize that works out marvelously for men I'll never understand.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog