Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react (Read 684 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react
Reply #60 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:01pm:
Yeah, I don't consider abortion baby killing. Baby killing is when you kill babies. An embryo is not a baby. A fetus is not a baby for months.

Here we go again.  A HUMAN BEING goes through different stages of being ALIVE:  a fetus, a baby, a child, a teen ager, an adult, elderly.  You lop off (literally) one end of it as OK to be killed.  How much longer till you lop off the other end?

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Re: An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react
Reply #61 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:06pm:
Here we go again.  A HUMAN BEING goes through different stages of being ALIVE:  a fetus, a baby, a child, a teen ager, an adult, elderly.  You lop off (literally) one end of it as OK to be killed.  How much longer till you lop off the other end?

Yeah, what of it. Who says you get to decide when life begins? Are you G-d? Legally, I am right, and you are wrong. Biblically, I am right and you are wrong.

In the end, this is just your opinion vs mine, but I have the weight of law and the Bible behind me. You just have what your handlers told you to say.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #62 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:08pm:
Yeah, what of it. Who says you get to decide when life begins? Are you G-d? Legally, I am right, and you are wrong. Biblically, I am right and you are wrong.

If ANYONE in this controversy should be accused of playing God, it's CERTAINLY the people who are doing/approving the killing.

Quote:
In the end, this is just your opinion vs mine,

No it isn't.

Quote:
but I have the weight of law

You have the support of one of the most infamous USSC decisions by probably the most leftwing USSC court in history - excuse me if I'm not impressed.

Quote:
and the Bible behind me.  .

Nonsense.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #63 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:16pm:
If ANYONE in this controversy should be accused of playing God, it's CERTAINLY the people who are doing/approving the killing.

No it isn't.

You have the support of one of the most infamous USSC decisions by probably the most leftwing USSC court in history - excuse me if I'm not impressed.

Nonsense.

I don't care what your opinion is of who made the laws. They are the law. You are either a law-abiding citizen, or you are not.

Don't like the law, change it. But until that happens, you literally have no argument.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #64 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm:
Sorry, I don't know how to explain things to a loser stoner.

Don't be so hard on yourself.  You explained yourself just fine.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #65 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:55pm:
Oh, but it did

In the posts I quoted, he mentioned a stage of development during "the pregnancy."

One is usually no longer pregnant after a birth, live or otherwise.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:50pm by Maestro »  

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Bert plays with himself

Reply #66 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:40pm:
Don't be so hard on yourself.  You explained yourself just fine.

Queshank

Like I said, I cannot explain things to you. You appear incapable of understanding.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #67 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:44pm:
In the posts I quoted, he mentioned a stage of development during "the pregnancy."

One is usually no longer pregnant after a birth, live or otherwise.

Ok

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #68 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:40pm:
Are you telling me that after 10,000 years of human civilization, no woman anywhere has any guidance or understanding about how relationships and pregnancies work?

Are you suggesting that women are just too stupid to know that sex results in pregnancies?

If so, that would only be because of the last 50 years of leftist propaganda skewing the frame.

If you have entered into the activity that creates a family, and have made no provisions for the creation of said family, then yes ... you are acting irresponsibly.  Male or female.

Queshank

But, in two of my scenarios, the woman concerned did, in fact, make responsible provision but was let down.

She, however, receives opprobrium from the likes of Seawolf.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #69 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:12am:
But, in two of my scenarios, the woman concerned did, in fact, make responsible provision but was let down.

She, however, receives opprobrium from the likes of Seawolf.

"opprobrium" .. .   Nice ..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › An alternative to abortion, I'm just curious how you conservatives would react

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog