Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Permanent State and the Intelligence Community are Dangerous
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Permanent State and the Intelligence Community are Dangerous (Read 786 times)
Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

The Permanent State and the Intelligence Community are Dangerous
Nov 6th, 2019 at 7:39am
Print Post  
Trump, professional narcissist and bad president, did not make friends with the intelligence community when he campaigned and then when he entered office.

He also expressed, more so than any sitting president, a desire to end forever wars, even as he admittedly has done next to nothing to stop the forever wars.

Brennan, former head of the CIA, was dismissed by Trump. The man who armed ISIS and never met a war he didn't masturbate to, made the media rounds and currently sits as the senior national security and intelligence analyst at NBC/MSNBC. He has called Trump "treasonous" for what Trump did in Helsinki.

James Comey, former head of the FBI, was fired by Trump. He had brought the Steele Dossier to Trump and did not inform him of who funded the Dossier. My speculation, based on plenty of evidence from the history of the FBI, was that this Dossier was a subtle attempt to blackmail Trump. Trump has made similar statements. Trump was having none of it, likely because he knew it was bulls**t. He fired Comey not long after.

Others, like Phillip Mudd, speak to the genuine ire that former (and assumedly current) members of the intelligence community have for Trump. His rants on cable news are legendary in their absurdity.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/18/phil-mudd-paris-dennard-security-...

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page had a text conversation which included Strzok saying "we'll stop it", with regards to Trump and his then-potential election as president. He laughably responded to questions on that line as an assertion that the American people would not allow it. He was just speaking for Americans!

These are agencies where lies, propaganda, regime change, and war are the basic tools of the trade. They hold immense power worldwide and domestically.

I don't think Trump is in any way a libertarian hero, but he has (to his credit, in my opinion), butted heads with these secretive organizations that have historically created chaos abroad.

And so why shouldn't I believe that the constant investigations which have occurred are simply a deliberate output of these exact circumstances? It has been constant investigation into matters which had little to no actual evidence.

Constant investigation. And the recent leaks seem to be from, surprisingly, a member of the CIA who heard second hand about a telephone conversation.

That seems something I should be far more concerned with over Trump asking the Ukrainian government to look into something that I believe was 100% corrupt as well. No f***ing military aid should be given to Ukraine, so why would I care if that was held back, especially when compared to what I believe the permanent state is attempting to do here?

Wadsworth wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
We are talking about this government, aren't we?  If we were any other kind of government like China or NK, we would not even be having this discussion because you would not even be allowed to own a gun. 

Vypr wrote on Oct 15th, 2019 at 8:25am:
By all accounts Syria was somewhat calm.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Re: The Permanent State and the Intelligence Community are Dangerous
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Pretty decent summary.  The left, which otherwise would despise this sort of activity (and has often opposed military industry complex-like government action) have latched onto and fully supported it because "orange man bad".

At every step, it looks plainly obvious that they are trying to take out their biggest existential threat to their way of doing business.

Even the lawyer for the so-called whistleblower was tweeting about a coup and beginning the process to impeach Trump back in 2017.

IP Logged

Hair Looms From The Attic
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Get your hand off my thigh,
Steve!

Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
Pretty decent summary.  The left, which otherwise would despise this sort of activity (and has often opposed military industry complex-like government action) have latched onto and fully supported it because "orange man bad".

At every step, it looks plainly obvious that they are trying to take out their biggest existential threat to their way of doing business.

Even the lawyer for the so-called whistleblower was tweeting about a coup and beginning the process to impeach Trump back in 2017.

And the irony is, as Rabbit stated is Trump has done sod all to really stop them doing business as usual and the final outcome will probably get Trump reelected and damage the democrat party.

IP Logged

Lane65

Critical Thinker

Reply #3 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Wow, people are so desperate to latch onto anything to prop up their King, they literally *latch* onto anything to prop up their King.

My political goal is the pursuit of personal liberty & freedom for ALL, not be governed by fools & crooks who pick our pockets then claim its for "our benefit"---it’s a scam. When a politician votes it’s to take away another freedom; tax the people to fatten another's pocket; & grant themselves unlimited powers embodied by a large police & military force at their beck and call if anyone rebels

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Steve!

Reply #4 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Lane65 wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 9:32pm:
Wow, people are so desperate to latch onto anything to prop up their King, they literally *latch* onto anything to prop up their King.

You have complete confidence in government? Yes or no.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #5 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Hair Looms From The Attic wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 9:55pm:
You have complete confidence in government? Yes or no.

What a stupid non-applicable question.

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Steve!

Reply #6 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 10:58pm:
What a stupid non-applicable question.

Shh. Tom Perez is looking for you.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #7 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Hair Looms From The Attic wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 11:02pm:
Shh. Tom Perez is looking for you.

Shh. Nurse Ratched is looking for you.

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Steve!

Reply #8 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 11:08pm:
Shh. Nurse Ratched is looking for you.

You can do better than that right? never mind. Instead of attacking me because I didn't immediately scream "I hate Trump!" why not address the actual topic of the thread...if you can.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #9 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
We could just start by listing all the ways these agencies have lied to and manipulated the American people and destroyed their trust in government institutions.  A situation Trump exploited.  Not 'created' as the storyline goes.  And not "I hate X president he lied!" lies.  I mean actual, verifiable lies.

Just as an example, since Brennan's name was brought up, we could start with just him.  (And because he's become something of a champion to leftists.  Strangely and to my profound disgust.  Probably has something to do with his being a career propagandist currently in the employ of one of the news outlets most trusted by said leftists.)

CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him - The Guardian - July 2014

Private apologies are not enough for a defender of torture, the architect of America’s drone program and the most talented liar in Washington. The nation’s top spy needs to go

As reports emerged Thursday that an internal investigation by the Central Intelligence Agency’s inspector general found that the CIA “improperly” spied on US Senate staffers when researching the CIA’s dark history of torture, it was hard to conclude anything but the obvious: John Brennan blatantly lied to the American public. Again.

“The facts will come out,” Brennan told NBC News in March after Senator Dianne Feinstein issued a blistering condemnation of the CIA on the Senate floor, accusing his agency of hacking into the computers used by her intelligence committee’s staffers. “Let me assure you the CIA was in no way spying on [the committee] or the Senate,” he said.

After the CIA inspector general’s report completely contradicted Brennan’s statements, it now appears Brennan was forced to privately apologize to intelligence committee chairs in a “tense” meeting earlier this week. Other Senators on Thursday pushed for Brennan to publicly apologize and called for an independent investigation. Sen. Ron Wyden said it well:

Ron Wyden

@RonWyden

.@CIA broke into Senate computer files. Then tried to have Senate staff prosecuted. Absolutely unacceptable in a democracy.
9:25 AM - Jul 31, 2014

And that's just *one* of the verified lies he was caught in. 

But yeah.  I'm really worried that Trump lied about crowd size at his inauguration. 

Who wants to go next?

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Permanent State and the Intelligence Community are Dangerous

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog