Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where is this whistleblower law
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Where is this whistleblower law (Read 143 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: Where is this whistleblower law
Reply #10 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:00am
Print Post  
Lane65 wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 1:06pm:
Do you, or those who are stating this have substantiated facts or proof?  If so, they are free to file a complaint with the IG who will be the appropriate agency to determine its validity or truthfulness.  That's how the system works.

Unbelievable. You have got to be kidding me. Schiff got 4 Pinocchio’s for falsely claiming members of his team did not meet with the whistleblower before the complaint was filed. Schiff has admitted to this after he got caught lying.

Where do you get your news?  How can you not know this??

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:19am
Print Post  
Lane65 wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 12:24pm:
That's your personal opinion, whereas, the very Republican's who enacted this law disagree with you, and why the whistleblower is not being uncovered.  They  believe getting to "the truth" is more important than outing or penalizing a citizen for coming forward and exposing anyone, including the US President, who may be thinking about or is actively engaging in a crime.

What if the whistleblower is a Republican?  Would that change your view or how you perceive this process?

The Whistleblower has been uncovered.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:20am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:00am:
Unbelievable. You have got to be kidding me. Schiff got 4 Pinocchio’s for falsely claiming members of his team did not meet with the whistleblower before the complaint was filed. Schiff has admitted to this after he got caught lying.

Where do you get your news?  How can you not know this??
This is an excellent example that despite their claim being revealed as lies, our own run with it.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:31am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:20am:
This is an excellent example that despite their claim being revealed as lies, our own run with it.

That’s the point. The whistleblower laws as posted here clearly apply to people inside the intel group who are notified. If you are a whistleblower that’s ur only avenue of protection. As soon as the whistleblower started meeting with and conspiring with dem operatives in advance of following the correct, and clearly established channel, all bets are off.

If for some reason I was at a place where I learned who he was thru his own carelessness I could tell whoever I want.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:20am:

Here's what I found by going to ask.com .

https://employment.findlaw.com/whistleblowers/whistleblower-protections.html

I did a quick read and didn't see anything about it being illegal to expose the identity of the whistle blower.  Perhaps someone else will find it.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:49am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Here's what I found by going to ask.com .

https://employment.findlaw.com/whistleblowers/whistleblower-protections.html

I did a quick read and didn't see anything about it being illegal to expose the identity of the whistle blower.  Perhaps someone else will find it.

They are protected INSIDE the chain. A bit like if I went to the fbi to expose criminal activity and request anonymity the fbi cannot tell the papers who I am. But if I go first to my buddies and tell them, then go to the fbi, my buddies are under no legal requirement.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:49am
Print Post  
I thought the whistle blower was Eric C. that worked under both Obama and Trump as CIA intellegenc and also woked with Biden. I don't remmember the whistle blowers last name spelling, it sounded like camella.
A young person in his 30's.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:53am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:49am:
I thought the whistle blower was Eric C. that worked under both Obama and Trump as CIA intellegenc and also woked with Biden. I don't remmember the whistle blowers last name spelling, it sounded like camella.
A young person in his 30's.

Smiley

My guess is because he is so corrupted and biased the dems are trying to find a substitute whistleblower that would appear more credible.

They thought they could prosecute with an anonymous 3rd party hearsay fabrication.

IP Logged

Cades Cove
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:38am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:53am:
My guess is because he is so corrupted and biased the dems are trying to find a substitute whistleblower that would appear more credible.

They thought they could prosecute with an anonymous 3rd party hearsay fabrication.

Wow, a batshit crazy conspiracy theory inside a batshit crazy conspiracy theory. That's new.
Keep up the good work!

Stu, get some help!!!.....Stu, get some help!!!...  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan....  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan....
Which one is Stu?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:48am
Print Post  
Cades Cove wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:38am:
Wow, a batshit crazy conspiracy theory inside a batshit crazy conspiracy theory. That's new.
Keep up the good work!

With your head up your arse it can only make you look foolish.  You added nothing but denials without evidence in your remarks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Where is this whistleblower law

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog