Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Germany Shows Universal Healthcare is No Panacea
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Germany Shows Universal Healthcare is No Panacea (Read 143 times)
Queshank
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Germany Shows Universal Healthcare is No Panacea
Reply #20 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:01am:
Yep. Which is why I will never vote for another centrist DLC dem again. If I wanted that Id just vote for a republicant.

You're about halfway towards seeing why I'm voting Trump.

The knives are out for Warren now.   I don't think anybody with a serious and objective view of Democratic politics thought Sanders had a chance.  There are few figures on the left more polarizing and more enraging for "true" Democrats.  The venom being directed at Sanders for the past couple years from my Democratic friends is without comparison in leftist politics.  He's seen as as bad as Trump.

Incidentally, it's also why I think Trump will win.  The Democrats will push hard to nominate someone who can "beat" Donald Trump.   Alienating the people who really don't see a difference between an "establishment" Democrat and an "establishment" Republican.  (Because there isn't one.  Which is why "suburban" Republicans are flocking to the Democratic Party.)

But the missing calculus rank and file Democrats are using ... because they've been subjected to 4 years of relentless reality adjacent propaganda ... is, who can beat Trump before the shitmachine fires up is not the same person as who can beat Trump after the shitmachine fires up.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #21 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:54am:
It was Democrats who forced the removal of the public option.

It was Conservative Democrats who forced the removal of the public option.

FIFY

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:07am:
It was Conservative Democrats who forced the removal of the public option.

FIFY

Yeah.  The same "Conservative Democrats" who are blocking a public option now.

You say that as if it matters as the "establishment" Democratic party tacks more conservative to appeal to suburban Republicans out of desparation to win elections.

"I would rather Donald Trump push the Republican party further to the left, than Hillary Clinton continue to push the Democrats further to the right." - Queshank, 2016

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #23 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:07am:
You're about halfway towards seeing why I'm voting Trump.

The knives are out for Warren now.   I don't think anybody with a serious and objective view of Democratic politics thought Sanders had a chance.  There are few figures on the left more polarizing and more enraging for "true" Democrats.  The venom being directed at Sanders for the past couple years from my Democratic friends is without comparison in leftist politics.  He's seen as as bad as Trump.

Incidentally, it's also why I think Trump will win.  The Democrats will push hard to nominate someone who can "beat" Donald Trump.   Alienating the people who really don't see a difference between an "establishment" Democrat and an "establishment" Republican.  (Because there isn't one.  Which is why "suburban" Republicans are flocking to the Democratic Party.)

But the missing calculus rank and file Democrats are using ... because they've been subjected to 4 years of relentless reality adjacent propaganda ... is, who can beat Trump before the shitmachine fires up is not the same person as who can beat Trump after the shitmachine fires up.

Queshank

You went to the right over it. I went further to the left .

The way I see it....the centrist dems act this way, they say, out of a duty to "compromise" (and really its just who is paying them to shill for them).

But the right won't compromise on anything. I don't remember them comprising on anything in the last two decades.

So stop "compromising". They're going to whine and cry about everything anyone on the left puts out there. So why not just go for what we REALLY want? Republicants are going to complain about everything anyone on the left ever does. So just go for the actual policies we want. They don't want to compromise. Why should we?

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:49am:
You went to the right over it. I went further to the left .

Ah, but I didn't go to the right.  I went towards the Trumplicans.  I still believe all the things I always believed.  Legalize drugs.  Open the borders.  Gay rights.  Abortion must remain available for women.  Tax the churches when they act like for profit enterprises.  Anti interventionism.

The smoke and mirrors trick is ... they're not that far apart.  Trumplicans and leftists.  Again:

"I would rather Donald Trump push the Republican party further to the left, than Hillary Clinton continue to push the Democrats further to the right." - Queshank, 2016

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Germany Shows Universal Healthcare is No Panacea

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog