Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump Ordered To Pay $2 Million For Illegally Using Charity Funds For 2016 Campaign
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Trump Ordered To Pay $2 Million For Illegally Using Charity Funds For 2016 Campaign (Read 171 times)
Cades Cove
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Trump Ordered To Pay $2 Million For Illegally Using Charity Funds For 2016 Campaign
Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:26pm
Print Post  

Stu, get some help!!!.....Stu, get some help!!!...  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan....  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan....
Which one is Stu?

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Re: Trump Ordered To Pay $2 Million For Illegally Using Charity Funds For 2016 Campaign
Reply #1 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
Cades Cove wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:26pm:

Stu Response: You quisling fool! Trump will own you all! And I hate blacks and Mexicans!

Seawolf Response: I don't believe anything democrats say about Trump. Nothing is true!

RWB Response: You F * C K I N G stupd diks are to f * C K I N G stoopid! Ahhggg...Lib c*nts I hate you all. Die!

Queshank Response: Everyone did this. All of them. Every politician did bad stuff so Trump should get a pass. You leftists are so stupid. This fine will help Trump and was part of his 4-D chess plan.

IP Logged

Cades Cove
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Re: Trump Ordered To Pay $2 Million For Illegally Using Charity Funds For 2016 Campaign
Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:32pm:
Stu Response: You quisling fool! Trump will own you all! And I hate blacks and Mexicans!

Seawolf Response: I don't believe anything democrats say about Trump. Nothing is true!

RWB Response: You F * C K I N G stupd diks are to f * C K I N G stoopid! Ahhggg...Lib c*nts I hate you all. Die!

Queshank Response: Everyone did this. All of them. Every politician did bad stuff so Trump should get a pass. You leftists are so stupid. This fine will help Trump and was part of his 4-D chess plan.

That's very good!

Stu, get some help!!!.....Stu, get some help!!!...  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan....  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan....
Which one is Stu?

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Bert plays with himself

Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Dang, you beat me to it!

No problem... here's another take on it:

Trump ordered to pay $2M in settlement over Trump Foundation lawsuit

Quote:
The New York Supreme Court ordered Trump to pay $2 million in damages as part of a settlement stemming from a June 2018 civil lawsuit filed by the state attorney general’s office against him, his three eldest children and the Trump Foundation that alleged violations of campaign finance law. The dispute centers on $2.8 million raised by the Trump Foundation at an Iowa fundraiser for military veterans during the 2016 campaign cycle.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla ruled Thursday that the money was used for Trump’s campaign and disbursed by his campaign staff rather than by the charity itself.

“A review of the record, including the factual admissions in the Final Stipulation, establishes that Mr. Trump breached his fiduciary duty to the Foundation and that waste occurred to the Foundation,” Scarpulla wrote in the order.

“Mr. Trump’s fiduciary duty breaches included allowing his campaign to orchestrate the Fundraiser, allowing his campaign, instead of the Foundation, to direct distribution of the Funds, and using the Fundraiser and distribution of the Funds to further Mr. Trump’s political campaign,” the judge wrote.

IP Logged

atreyu
LNF Representative2

Reply #4 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Stealing money from kids with cancer.

"Honorable Trump"....

Jesus republicans are dumb.

IP Logged

Cades Cove
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
The tRump family is despicable.

Which one is Stu?

IP Logged

atreyu
LNF Representative2

Reply #6 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Apologies if already stated, but as part of the settlement Trump had to admit fault/guilt.   LOL, and the pubs still support this sack of $hit.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #7 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
You guys and your manufactured outrage are so fun.

I've always thought it was funny that people shit a cow over the $10,000 portrait.  Money went from the Trump Foundation to ... a charity.   Isn't that the point?  (Wanna start arguing about how much that portrait was worth?  I say nothing.  You wanna say it's worth more?)

But the best part of this manufactured story:

From Ulyssese' link:

Scarpulla said that she lowered the figure from $2.8 million to $2 million because the funds ultimately reached their intended destinations.

"We are pleased that the Court, in rejecting the New York Attorney General’s frivolous request for statutory penalties, interest and other damages, recognized that every penny ever raised by the Trump Foundation has gone to help those most in need"

Um.  So what is this about?  So the Trump Organization raised 2.8 million.  Charities got 2.8 million.  And the judge decided to extract another 2 million?   And that's a use of government you guys are going to cheer?  Just so we're clear?

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #8 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:36pm:
You guys and your manufactured outrage are so fun.

I've always thought it was funny that people shit a cow over the $10,000 portrait.  Money went from the Trump Foundation to ... a charity.   Isn't that the point?  (Wanna start arguing about how much that portrait was worth?  I say nothing.  You wanna say it's worth more?)

But the best part of this manufactured story:

From Ulyssese' link:

Scarpulla said that she lowered the figure from $2.8 million to $2 million because the funds ultimately reached their intended destinations.

"We are pleased that the Court, in rejecting the New York Attorney General’s frivolous request for statutory penalties, interest and other damages, recognized that every penny ever raised by the Trump Foundation has gone to help those most in need"

Um.  So what is this about?  So the Trump Organization raised 2.8 million.  Charities got 2.8 million.  And the judge decided to extract another 2 million?   And that's a use of government you guys are going to cheer?  Just so we're clear?

Queshank

Why do you always come in and rain on their parade?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

atreyu
LNF Representative2

Reply #9 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Trump broke the law again.... no big deal right?

The new "normal" for pubs.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump Ordered To Pay $2 Million For Illegally Using Charity Funds For 2016 Campaign

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog