Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump Whines That He Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for Saving the Country of Ethiopia
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Trump Whines That He Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for Saving the Country of Ethiopia (Read 240 times)
Little Lulu
LNF Representative2

Impeachy Keen

Trump Whines That He Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for Saving the Country of Ethiopia
Jan 12th, 2020 at 2:23pm
Print Post  

Quote:
KSU_Bloviator wrote: "That's all I've been doing the last few days. Finding ways to keep the poor poor and repress dem dar colored folks."

IP Logged

Little Lulu
LNF Representative2

Impeachy Keen

Re: Trump Whines That He Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for Saving the Country of Ethiopia
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
America should gift Ethiopia with one Donald Trump.

That will teach them.

Quote:
KSU_Bloviator wrote: "That's all I've been doing the last few days. Finding ways to keep the poor poor and repress dem dar colored folks."

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Re: Trump Whines That He Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for Saving the Country of Ethiopia
Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2020 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Trump Whines That He Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for Saving the Country of Ethiopia

It's a hell of a lot more than kenyaboy did

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Little Lulu
LNF Representative2

Impeachy Keen

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 11:25pm:

It's a hell of a lot more than kenyaboy did

Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Deal with it.

Quote:

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 4:49am
Print Post  
Little Lulu wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 1:12am:
Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Deal with it.

Okay … I've dealt with it … what did kenyaboy do to earn it?

IP Logged

Little Lulu
LNF Representative2

Impeachy Keen

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:09am
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 4:49am:
Okay … I've dealt with it … what did kenyaboy do to earn it?

Ask the Nobel Committee.

Quote:

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:34am
Print Post  
Little Lulu wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:09am:
Ask the Nobel Committee.

I did … they said he didn't do a damned thing.

IP Logged

Little Lulu
LNF Representative2

Impeachy Keen

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:07am
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:34am:
I did … they said he didn't do a damned thing.

Did you get it in writing?

Quote:

IP Logged

Little Lulu
LNF Representative2

Impeachy Keen

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Apparently the obNOXious one is lying yet again.

Because the Nobel committee didn't say what obNOXious says they said.

In fact, what they said is right on their website:

Quote:
The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama’s vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.

Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts. The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama’s initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.

Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world’s attention and given its people hope for a better future. His diplomacy is founded in the concept that those who are to lead the world must do so on the basis of values and attitudes that are shared by the majority of the world’s population.

For 108 years, the Norwegian Nobel Committee has sought to stimulate precisely that international policy and those attitudes for which Obama is now the world’s leading spokesman. The Committee endorses Obama’s appeal that “Now is the time for all of us to take our share of responsibility for a global response to global challenges.”

Oslo, October 9, 2009

Bottom line:

1) Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize

2) Donald Trump got impeached

Which is more prestigious?

Quote:

IP Logged

Little Lulu
LNF Representative2

Impeachy Keen

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:28pm
Print Post  

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump Whines That He Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for Saving the Country of Ethiopia

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog