Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?
Poll
Poll Question: If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive?
bars   pie

Yes and yes, they'd all still be alive    
  7 (70.0%)
No and no, events would still have occurred    
  3 (30.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: Greg55_99 on: Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:40am »
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today? (Read 851 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?
Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:40am
Print Post  
OK, the question is, if Trump hadn't been impeached, would this Iranian General Soleimani and 176 people on board the Ukrainian Airlines flight still be alive?

Your thoughts.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:34am
Print Post  
you must have been asleep, or your channel stuck on msnbc...the idea of getting the terrorist off the battlefield was discussed months and months ago...are are you still on the msnbc taking points...and last I heard the iranians are stating, after several days of complete denial, that it was a simple accident, they mistook the plane for a missile...so therefore one would have zero to do with the other....

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:41am
Print Post  
There IS an opposing opinion....

Quote:
Canadian CEO says the United States shares blame for Iran plane crash

The CEO of a Canadian company affected by last week's plane crash near Tehran has lashed out against the Trump administration's handling of the crisis in relations between the United States and Iran.

Michael McCain, chief executive of Canadian food packaging company Maple Leaf Foods (MLFNF), said one of his colleagues lost his wife and 11-year-old son after Iranian forces shot down the Ukrainian Airlines jet Wednesday, killing all 176 people on board.

McCain said Sunday night in a series of tweets posted on his company's verified Twitter account that he believes President Donald Trump's actions in the Middle East were ultimately responsible for their deaths, describing them as "the collateral damage" of an "ill-conceived plan to divert attention from political woes."

The flight crashed shortly after taking off from Tehran's airport. Iran has said that it mistakenly shot down the plane just a few hours after it fired missiles at Iraqi military bases housing US troops. The attacks on those bases came in retaliation for a US drone strike at Baghdad's airport, which killed top Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani.

Fifty-seven Canadians were killed in the crash. The victims also included 82 Iranians, 11 Ukrainians, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three British nationals.

"I am very angry, and time isn't making me less angry," McCain wrote, calling the recent incidents in Iran "a needless, irresponsible series of events."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/business/maple-leaf-foods-ceo-ukraine-plane-intl-...

Greg

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:43am
Print Post  
is this what you believe greg...this guys opinion?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:46am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:43am:

Yes.

Greg

IP Logged

billy.
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:49am
Print Post  

Things happen in bullsh!t oil wars

Wiki says
Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai via Bandar Abbas that was shot down on 3 July 1988 by an SM-2MR surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided-missile cruiser of the United States Navy. The aircraft, an Airbus A300, was destroyed and all 290 people on board were killed.[1] The jet was hit while flying over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, along the flight's usual route, shortly after departing Bandar Abbas International Airport, the flight's stopover location.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Democrats want to be me.

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:54am
Print Post  

Well, Obama did give them the money to buy the anti aircraft systems.

#E7F9F8

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:55am
Print Post  
So you're blaming their deaths on Pelosi?

That's unfair, in my opinion.

Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
people like greg are a danger to others...they always seek to appease...its people like him that allowed hitler to rise to power, and cost the world 50 million lives...

they do not understand there are some evil people in the world...

he will read the article about the two young liberal women from the UK, who traveled to isis territory, convinced they could spread peace...they were raped, beheaded and killed on first contact with isis...

he is an ideologue...he actually believes what he wrote...reference how many attacks took place under obama, or clinton...or since 700 AD for that matter, and he will discount those...because it does not fit his narrative...

this general was a terrorist supporting radical...responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands over the years...he does not care who is in our office...trump, obama etc...but for purely political reasons, greg seeks to blame trump for the downing of the airline...yet oddly, the iranian people are blaming their gov't...

liberalism is, as one writer famously stated, a mental disorder.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:46pm:
people like greg are a danger to others...they always seek to appease...its people like him that allowed hitler to rise to power, and cost the world 50 million lives...

they do not understand there are some evil people in the world...

he will read the article about the two young liberal women from the UK, who traveled to isis territory, convinced they could spread peace...they were raped, beheaded and killed on first contact with isis...

he is an ideologue...he actually believes what he wrote...reference how many attacks took place under obama, or clinton...or since 700 AD for that matter, and he will discount those...because it does not fit his narrative...

this general was a terrorist supporting radical...responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands over the years...he does not care who is in our office...trump, obama etc...but for purely political reasons, greg seeks to blame trump for the downing of the airline...yet oddly, the iranian people are blaming their gov't...

liberalism is, as one writer famously stated, a mental disorder.

You asked me a question, I gave you a straight up answer.  Now, how about if YOU give ME a straight up answer.  Trump has said that the Iranian general was planning imminent attacks on FOUR US embassies.  Do YOU believe that to be TRUE?  Yes or no.

Greg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog