Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?
Poll
Poll Question: If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive?
bars   pie

Yes and yes, they'd all still be alive    
  7 (70.0%)
No and no, events would still have occurred    
  3 (30.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: Greg55_99 on: Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:40am »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today? (Read 846 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?
Reply #100 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
The attack was not just about the Ambassador.  Several people died while our embassy was under assault for SEVERAL HOURS.  Well within the time frame for us to offer assistance.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #101 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:31pm:
WOW!!  What solar system are you on Fids!!  Your own timeline shows that the attack on the embassy personnel went on for HOURS.  How can you post a link that destroys your own premise and think it proved your case.  You have earned the title Low IQ Fids.

4:15 to 5:20 is 1 hour and 5 minutes.. .

Did you abandon your math skills when you abandoned reason ..?

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #102 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:34pm:
The attack was not just about the Ambassador.  Several people died while our embassy was under assault for SEVERAL HOURS.  Well within the time frame for us to offer assistance.

Assistance closest to the annex responded within 30 minutes .. .

If you deny this it's simply out of a hatred for facts and a need to be hyper-partisan.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #103 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:42pm:
Assistance closest to the annex responded within 30 minutes .. .

If you deny this it's simply out of a hatred for facts and a need to be hyper-partisan.

The entire attack went from Sep 11, 2142 with. Second wave at 0545 the next day Sep 12. More then your one hour and you are playing a word game.  Nice try Low IQ.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #104 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
The assistance they received was against orders and were only a few men.  The assistance they needed was military response well within our ability to counter this assault that was denied to them.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #105 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:44am:
Seriously.. How does it benefit you to believe that lie? ..  Who is programming you to believe this shit?

The overall assault on the embassy ran roughly 8 hours.  The CNN timeline reflects this as did other timelines and the personal account by those on the ground.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #106 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:55pm:
The overall assault on the embassy ran roughly 8 hours.  The CNN timeline reflects this as did other timelines and the personal account by those on the ground.

You're lying ..

The entire thing was over in 4 hours 30 minutes.. .  The annex was under attack for 2 hours ..

There were 10 investigations .. 6 were held by highly partisan Republican representatives.. 

In the face of numerous allegations of scandal, cover-up and lying regarding the events in Benghazi NONE of the 10 investigations found any evidence to support those allegations.  NONE ..

Face it. .  Partisan rage is the only reason you will not accept the facts concerning the events of the day..

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #107 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
We know absolutely 100 percent for certain Hillary lies about the attack, claiming it was a flash mob, after she is on record stating to her daughter and foreign head she knew it was a terrorist attack. That fact is not disputed

So do we trust this guy, who was actually there in the ground fighting the battle. Or so we trust hillary and Obama and the political swamp who protect each other

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1257303002

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #108 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 1:54pm:
We know absolutely 100 percent for certain Hillary lies about the attack, claiming it was a flash mob, after she is on record stating to her daughter and foreign head she knew it was a terrorist attack. That fact is not disputed

So you're saying that all 6 hyper-partisan republican investigations just let Hillary off the hook .. 

Damn Pee ..   Your hatred for Hillary is unhealthy.. It's effecting your judgement.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #109 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
So you're saying that all 6 hyper-partisan republican investigations just let Hillary off the hook .. 

Damn Pee ..   Your hatred for Hillary is unhealthy.. It's effecting your judgement.

Common sense and facts tell me politicians on both sides protect each other. Perhaps the two books that state this they best with many examples are hill rat and Charlie Wilson’s war. Both go into great detail explaining how much of the “fighting” is for show and in the end they look out for each other. I’d say Repub have been the beneficiary of the same treatment

Not one person disputes that Hillary knew she was lying when she promoted the flash mob story.

Also, as an example, rice was found that she did nothing wrong and did not intentionally mislead anyone. So ok, one could say see! She did nothing wrong. And that would be true, what the committee stated

Yet we all heard her answers when asked who booked you on those five Sunday shows and who gave you those specific talking points. Her answer. I don’t know who booked me on those shows, I don’t remember who told me where to go and at what time and I don’t know who gave me the talking points

Now, if you believe any of what rice said we can’t really discuss this. Is it possible she is telling the truth? If I had a dollar to bet I’d bet all of it she is not. But the committee after expressing some disbelief, said ok, that’s ur answer.

Neither you nor I could ever get away with that in civilian life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog