Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?
Poll
Poll Question: If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive?
bars   pie

Yes and yes, they'd all still be alive    
  7 (70.0%)
No and no, events would still have occurred    
  3 (30.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: Greg55_99 on: Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:40am »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today? (Read 922 times)
Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Re: If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?
Reply #110 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:09pm:
Not one person disputes that Hillary knew she was lying when she promoted the flash mob story.

But you still can't bring yourself to admit that Trump lied to you about an imminent attack on 4 of our embassies .. 

It's the same  ..

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #111 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 1:31pm:
You're lying ..

The entire thing was over in 4 hours 30 minutes.. .  The annex was under attack for 2 hours ..

There were 10 investigations .. 6 were held by highly partisan Republican representatives.. 

In the face of numerous allegations of scandal, cover-up and lying regarding the events in Benghazi NONE of the 10 investigations found any evidence to support those allegations.  NONE ..

Face it. .  Partisan rage is the only reason you will not accept the facts concerning the events of the day..

I can not help you in the fantasy you are living in.  CNN documents this entire event the personnel testified regarding the length of the event.  You want this to be strictly about the Ambassador when it was the entire compound that was under assault for roughly 8 hours.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #112 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
I see your revisal of one hour to four hours.  Nice admission you were wrong.  The event was not over till Syrian forces arrived.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #113 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 1:31pm:
You're lying ..

The entire thing was over in 4 hours 30 minutes.. .  The annex was under attack for 2 hours ..

There were 10 investigations .. 6 were held by highly partisan Republican representatives.. 

In the face of numerous allegations of scandal, cover-up and lying regarding the events in Benghazi NONE of the 10 investigations found any evidence to support those allegations.  NONE ..

Face it. .  Partisan rage is the only reason you will not accept the facts concerning the events of the day..

What allegations.  I just stated that even with 4 hours we had military presence that could have responded easily within those 4 hours.  Regardless of the findings, the blame of lack of security will always lay with the Sect. of State.  In the military the Captain will ALWAYS take the blame for his ship. 

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #114 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:36pm:
I see your revisal of one hour to four hours.  Nice admission you were wrong.  The event was not over till Syrian forces arrived.

The attack in which Stevens died was over in 1 hour 5 minutes..  I changed nothing..

Why do YOU feel like you have to lie..

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #115 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:39pm:
What allegations.  I just stated that even with 4 hours we had military presence that could have responded easily within those 4 hours.  Regardless of the findings, the blame of lack of security will always lay with the Sect. of State.  In the military the Captain will ALWAYS take the blame for his ship. 

Assistance arrived within the first 30 minutes..  Stevens was already dead from smoke inhalation..  The compound was secured in under 5 hours.

You may continue with your lying..

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #116 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:18pm:
But you still can't bring yourself to admit that Trump lied to you about an imminent attack on 4 of our embassies .. 

It's the same  ..

It’s not remotely the same. Trump could be lying thru his teeth. Perhaps no one in the planet ever said that to him. Perhaps he made it up entirely. I don’t know. We know the same intel head who said he did not say that, also said he did believe our embassies would be attacked by him in the future

The problem I have with your line of thinking is you seem to be suggesting that this general was killed because he was planning some future attacks and you are saying prove it.

While I’d say he had already done enough killing to warrant our taking him out.

If Obama said osama was planning more attacks and we took him out. And cnn said hey ur intel head said he had no evidence of an imminent threat, I’d say so what. He was right to take the terrorist out.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #117 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 2:57pm:
Assistance arrived within the first 30 minutes..  Stevens was already dead from smoke inhalation..  The compound was secured in under 5 hours.

You may continue with your lying..

You are a Liar the Military was ordered to stand down 4 hereos risk being court marshalled and their lives and saved hundreds of more lives.

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #118 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 3:04pm:
You are a Liar the Military was ordered to stand down 4 hereos risk being court marshalled and their lives and saved hundreds of more lives.

Actually, that is NOT true.  That is a myth.  Didn't happen. 

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #119 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 3:04pm:

Bottom line is we trust the people - the brave soldiers risking their lives - who were on the ground and what they are stating. He believes hillary and Obama. The problem is hillary and Obama lied about the origins of the attack repeatedly for days before being forced to come clean after it was revealed that Hillary states it was a terrorist attack to two people prior to promoting the public lie.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If Trump had NOT been impeached, would they all be alive today?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog