Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What is enough?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) What is enough? (Read 287 times)
Mojo-Jojo
LNF Party Leader

Re: What is enough?
Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:47pm:
He has been a designated Terrorist since 2005.   He was taken out on the Battlefield where we have thousands of troops stationed performing anti-terrorism missions as part of their duties.  Even though the Shia majority (one party) doesn't consider him and his group as terrorists , we and our allies do; including many in the Iraq government who have not sold out to Iran in their alliegence.

He was an Iranian general.

Are we at war with Iran? Is there a declaration of war or AUMF to justify assassination?

He's accused of doing all kinds of bad things, and I tend to believe it BUT, where's the evidence?

Remember when we used to have Most Wanted! so we could bring someone before a court of law, make a case and await judgment?

I walked away from Obama for doing the same shit. Killing someone because of accusations is murder. State sanctioned murder, but murder nonetheless.

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

Oh noes! Virtue Signaling!!

That's the most evilest thing I can imagine.

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:59pm:
He was an Iranian general.

Are we at war with Iran? Is there a declaration of war or AUMF to justify assassination?

He's accused of doing all kinds of bad things, and I tend to believe it BUT, where's the evidence?

Remember when we used to have Most Wanted! so we could bring someone before a court of law, make a case and await judgment?

I walked away from Obama for doing the same shit. Killing someone because of accusations is murder. State sanctioned murder, but murder nonetheless.

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard and its Quds Force is separate from Iran's Military.  He was not a General of Iran's military.  He was a designated Terrorist or a designated Terror Organization, who Iran called a "General".  I guess if you want to split hairs, it's like Hitler's Generals of the German Military and his Generals of his SS.  https://www.counterextremism.com/threat/islamic-revolutionary-guard-corps-irgc
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:55pm by Wally Wants A Wall »  

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:50pm:
The Islamic Revolutionary Guard and its Quds Force is separate from Iran's Military.  He was not a General of Iran's military.  He was a designated Terrorist or a designated Terror Organization, who Iran called a "General".  I guess if you want to split hairs, it's like Hitler's Generals of the German Military and his Generals of his SS.  https://www.counterextremism.com/threat/islamic-revolutionary-guard-corps-irgc

Wally, the legitimate government of Iran has given him the rank of general.  He WAS a general.  He wasn't like Col Sanders.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Democrats want to be me.

Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 5:41pm:
He would have preferred that we arrested Bin Laden, I guess.

I recall that the 911 Commission faulted both Bush and Clinton by saying that while they were at war with us, we attempted to treat this as a law enforcement matter and didn't use our military's war fighting resources.  It ended up with more than 3000 Americans murdered because our government didn't do their job.

Even Democrats once mouthed the words along with the rest of us who actually  did  " Never Forget! "

https://i.imgur.com/JZKCC2P.jpg

Democrats played a very significant role in that report as well.

#E7F9F8

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Democrats want to be me.

Reply #14 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:51am
Print Post  
So in summary, the only liberal here man enough to admit that General Sheet Head should have been killed is Greg. The rest are mired in politics.

#E7F9F8

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #15 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:00am
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:51am:
So in summary, the only liberal here man enough to admit that General Sheet Head should have been killed is Greg. The rest are mired in politics.

I don't mind him being killed, but I DO mind the president LYING to us multiple times about WHY he killed him.

Greg

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Democrats want to be me.

Reply #16 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:00am:
I don't mind him being killed, but I DO mind the president LYING to us multiple times about WHY he killed him.

Greg

That's perfectly fine with me. If you don't like the public statements that is your opinion. But some here seem to think that killing him was the wrong thing to do. That is just pathetically weak.

#E7F9F8

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #17 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:10am
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:07am:
That's perfectly fine with me. If you don't like the public statements that is your opinion. But some here seem to think that killing him was the wrong thing to do. That is just pathetically weak.

Why LIE to us and nearly get our troops KILLED?  Haven't we been through THAT before?

Greg

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:57am
Print Post  
he folks at the LSU / Clemson game showed great support for trumps actions....great to see such support for killing a horrific terrorist.

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Party Leader

Reply #19 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:07am:

"Pathetically weak."

Heh, I'd wager the vast majority of Americans had no idea who he was, what he did and where Iran is on a map. But, Dear Leader offed him so it MUST be a good thing. The fact that Iran retaliated with ballistic missiles targeting US bases? Pfft, totes worth it!

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

Oh noes! Virtue Signaling!!

That's the most evilest thing I can imagine.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What is enough?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog