Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › the dem reps and candidates vs. the iranian people..
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) the dem reps and candidates vs. the iranian people.. (Read 210 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: the dem reps and candidates vs. the iranian people..
Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:46am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:45am:
only you nitwits have been ignoring the protests before the downed airliner...heck, here is a trump tweet last december

The United States of America supports the brave people of Iran who are protesting for their FREEDOM. We have under the Trump Administration, and always will!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 3, 2019

Well, LAST week, these same people would have had NO problem putting a BULLET into your head.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Democrats want to be me.

Reply #11 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:25am:
Trump threatened to blow up their cultural monuments.  He does not give a shit about them.  And what makes you think the Democrats don’t support the Iranian people?

Not one iota of support from any Democrats on TV or social media.

#E7F9F8

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:52am
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:50am:

little wads does not understand the meaning behind trump saying that....ahhh, must be nice to get your news from radical msnbc...

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #13 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:58am
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:50am:

Think we'd now be greeted as liberators?

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #14 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 10:10am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:45am:
only you nitwits have been ignoring the protests before the downed airliner...heck, here is a trump tweet last december

The United States of America supports the brave people of Iran who are protesting for their FREEDOM. We have under the Trump Administration, and always will!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 3, 2019

"I am deeply troubled by the violence that I've been seeing on television. I think that the democratic process -- free speech, the ability of people to peacefully dissent -- all those are universal values and need to be respected."
President Obama on the Iranian Protestors June 2009

"deeply troubled by the violence that I've been seeing on television. I think that the democratic process -- free speech, the ability of people to peacefully dissent -- all those are universal values and need to be respected. And whenever I see violence perpetrated on people who are peacefully dissenting, and whenever the American people see that, I think they're, rightfully, troubled. ..."

What I will repeat and what I said yesterday is that when I see violence directed at peaceful protestors, when I see peaceful dissent being suppressed, wherever that takes place, it is of concern to me and it's of concern to the American people. That is not how governments should interact with their people."

"...We mourn each and every innocent life that is lost. We call on the Iranian government to stop all violent and unjust actions against its own people. The universal rights to assembly and free speech must be respected, and the United States stands with all who seek to exercise those rights.

"The United States and the international community have been appalled and outraged by the threats, the beatings and imprisonments of the last few days. I strongly condemn these unjust actions, and I join with the American people in mourning each and every innocent life that is lost..."

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Democrats want to be me.

Reply #15 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:58am:
Think we'd now be greeted as liberators?

Greg

Where would you get that idea?

#E7F9F8

IP Logged

KSU_Aviator
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Democrats want to be me.

Reply #16 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 10:10am:
"I am deeply troubled by the violence that I've been seeing on television. I think that the democratic process -- free speech, the ability of people to peacefully dissent -- all those are universal values and need to be respected."

"deeply troubled by the violence that I've been seeing on television. I think that the democratic process -- free speech, the ability of people to peacefully dissent -- all those are universal values and need to be respected. And whenever I see violence perpetrated on people who are peacefully dissenting, and whenever the American people see that, I think they're, rightfully, troubled. ..."

What I will repeat and what I said yesterday is that when I see violence directed at peaceful protestors, when I see peaceful dissent being suppressed, wherever that takes place, it is of concern to me and it's of concern to the American people. That is not how governments should interact with their people."

"...We mourn each and every innocent life that is lost. We call on the Iranian government to stop all violent and unjust actions against its own people. The universal rights to assembly and free speech must be respected, and the United States stands with all who seek to exercise those rights.

"The United States and the international community have been appalled and outraged by the threats, the beatings and imprisonments of the last few days. I strongly condemn these unjust actions, and I join with the American people in mourning each and every innocent life that is lost..."

Gee...who was President then? I wonder. So why can't you find any from 2020?

#E7F9F8

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
Trump seems to be loved and admired by the LSU Clemson outdoor sports loving freedom crowd. And by the freedom seeking Iranian people.

Seems the radical mullahs and radical controlling dictators in Iran hate him. Along with a similar contingent here. What such hatred for liberty, freedom and opportunity. What scares them so much.

As they say - show me your friends.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › the dem reps and candidates vs. the iranian people..

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog